Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

It's a nice album to listen to, with a coherent midtempo sound and clean, beautiful vocals. I really love her voice, it's smooth, pure, and relaxing.

My favorite songs so far are: You From The Honeymoon, The Optimist, Future Tripping, We Don't Talk, and Weather For Tennis.

Dignity remains my favorite album from her, but LOS comes close.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

nothing on this comes close to the perfection that is: one in a million, my kind, confetti, lies

Metamorphosis

Dignity

Breathe In Breathe Out

Luck...or something

Self Titled (HD)

Santa Claus Lane

Midtempo you say? This is shaping up to be the 2008 Haylie Duff album we never got (and I'm still mad at the universe for this). Can't wait to hear tomorrow matty

44 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Hot take: the album doesn't feel like the main event of this comeback. It's almost a side dish. The real hype is nostalgia + the tour + the Mine versions, and honestly, Hilary leaning into her own legacy.

She could've dropped a mid album and I'd still be happy because the "comeback" is bigger than the album, tbh. It's her finally owning the eras people fell in love with. The reels, the throwbacks, the recreations (today's A Cinderella Story/LOL nods), I feel that's what's driving the moment.

With Hilary it hits different. This era feels more focused on her as an artist and cultural figure than on the album as the main product.

MTE! She's working on marketing her catalog /career and the album is just a form of promo and that's not bad! I feel like they knew the tour would be the money maker this time around and they were absolutely right.

rogue2

So...how will we be listening to the (Mine) versions en masse prior to the RSD drop?

I spent a lot of coin on the ticket and paid for the signed vinyl that doesn't have the tracks so

rogue2

14 minutes ago, Hook Up said:

So...how will we be listening to the (Mine) versions en masse prior to the RSD drop?

I spent a lot of coin on the ticket and paid for the signed vinyl that doesn't have the tracks so

rogue2

supposedly the walmart edition CD has the rerecordings, so hopefully we hear them tomorrow!!!

27 minutes ago, Yasin said:

Who is her team they are doing a decent job

3 singles / Videos, a very well planed Gobal Tour, decent promo (interviews)

Don't be shy & do some performances or playlist support

3 hours ago, Cherish said:

They can! I'm gonna listen to the album before I decide cause it's ~$50

valid, yes. Japan import is more expensive.

1 hour ago, liammmmacbtw said:

supposedly the walmart edition CD has the rerecordings, so hopefully we hear them tomorrow!!!

I already have my sources coming in tomorrow (my cd doesn't come in until the 24th smh)

IMG_1800.gif

5 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

How are people listening to this already?

probably downloaded from Kazaa

The songwriting throughout is genuinely incredible, not just in the context of her.

So many of these sound like Kacey Musgraves. "The Optimist" in particular. There are parts of the song where she sounds just like her.

30 minutes ago, Yasin said:

iTunes:

#5 Australia

#6 New Zealand

This is an amazing start for the album!

i get my walmart cd on monday.

can someone.....

provide the rerecordings

help a sis outsuburban

I'm gonna fume if the (mine) versions don't drop on Spotify tonight.

rogue2

it's not a bad album it's quite good the last track is the best one but i wish there were was Sparks'd bops jonny5

Kacey x Carly vibes? I'm really excited to hear it. She's 2/2 singles for me, and I have my ticket for Dublin jonny5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.