Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

I wonder when the pre sale will start I need to start saving

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

La Roux as an opener would be so random though.

Excited for the tour dates. I am already starting to get nervous for the presale / sale haha. laugh

Ykw that's a really random opener. I haven't heard LaRoux for ages and only remember one song. Too bad Ashley burned her bridges because her opening would've been a slay (maybe).

I don't like the amphitheater dates being attached either it should say arenas. heart

K Done complaining because omg our girl is officially a pop star again with a new album and going on a world tourheart

6 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F1

Omg is this the back cover? duca

Or just a random outtake? Another slay for her furniture era either way....

bruh La Roux? that is SO random. loved her Bulletproof-era bops but such a random choice as an opener 😂

9 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I love it when artists announce announcements lol

10 DAYS TO GOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm excited for whatever the announcement is. I can't believe she's probably going on an extended tour like howww...!

HIMYF's cancellation was a blessing in disguise you guys alexz

On 2/8/2026 at 11:13 PM, durrss said:

so, it's confirmed...

  1. Weather For Tennis

  2. Roommates

  3. We Don't Talk

  4. Future Tripping

  5. Growing Up

  6. The Optimist

  7. You, From The Honeymoon

  8. Holiday Party

  9. Mature

  10. Tell Me That Won't Happen

  11. Adult Size Medium

  12. Wake Up (Mine)

  13. So Yesterday (Mine)

  14. What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)

  15. Sparks (Mine)

  16. Come Clean (Mine)

  17. Why Not (Mine)

  18. With Love (Mine)

rogue2

This tracklist jonny6 every song is going to be a masterpiece

1 hour ago, fabu sloth said:

bruh La Roux? that is SO random. loved her Bulletproof-era bops but such a random choice as an opener 😂

Yeah like no shade, but choosing La Roux as an opener in 2026 is odd. I can not imagine people many people being very excited to see them. Not to mention how much of a joke she has become in the UK scene by complaining about music festivals ruining her local park priceless

I hope, if true, they are just opening for Hilary in a few cities, and that there are better openers elsewhere.

Wasn't Holiday Party the first registered song from the album? Hence we thought it would become the first single?

I'm very excited to hear it, and curious what kind if sound it will have. It's one of the two explicit tracks on the album.

The Billboard albums chart Top 10 is so strong right now frown our poor girl

Ok so ynw? I'm taking a 5 hour flight from Canada to L.A just to finally meet her and show her how LOVED she really is.

17 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Wasn't Holiday Party the first registered song from the album? Hence we thought it would become the first single?

I'm very excited to hear it, and curious what kind if sound it will have. It's one of the two explicit tracks on the album.

Yes! I'm most curious about this one too since we clocked her first. I feel the title could be misleading (kind of like Weather For Tennis) and we'll get something unexpected lyrically.

Excited for The Optimist too, the one with the Blink-182 credits. I mean who am I kidding... It's all equally so exciting I could pee

rogue2

19 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

The Billboard albums chart Top 10 is so strong right now frown our poor girl

I just checked this week's published chart and.... she might need a bit of luck...or ✨ physical sales ✨ but I believe in her (and us)

1. Don Toliver - OCTANE (162k)

2. Bad Bunny - DeBÍ TiRAR MáS FOToS (85k)

3. Morgan Wallen - I'm the Problem (77k)

4. Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving (70k)

5. Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl (46k)

6. KPop Demon Hunters - KPop Demon Hunters (43k)

7. Noah Kahan - Stick Season (42k)

8. Zach Bryan - With Heaven on Top (41k)

9. SZA - SOS (38k)

10. A$AP Rocky - Don't be dumb (34k)

Breathe In. Breathe Out. did 39k in its first week in the US.

She has a lot more physical variants this time + the tour hype. So 40k+ definitely seems doable to me.
Which would give her a top 10 placement most likely. Top 5 would be the icing on the cake, and very much deserved for her. heart2

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I just checked this week's published chart and.... she might need a bit of luck...or ✨ physical sales ✨ but I believe in her (and us)

1. Don Toliver - OCTANE (162k)

2. Bad Bunny - DeBÍ TiRAR MáS FOToS (85k)

3. Morgan Wallen - I'm the Problem (77k)

4. Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving (70k)

5. Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl (46k)

6. KPop Demon Hunters - KPop Demon Hunters (43k)

7. Noah Kahan - Stick Season (42k)

8. Zach Bryan - With Heaven on Top (41k)

9. SZA - SOS (38k)

10. A$AP Rocky - Don't be dumb (34k)

I think we can ABSOLUTELY do it!

Edited by theedmontonkid

10 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

August 8 - Xfinity Center in MA

LaRoux is opening along with some other smaller artist who's name I already forget lol

LaRoux is following Hilary and Matt on IG. Matt follows her, Hilary does not. keir

6 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Ok so ynw? I'm taking a 5 hour flight from Canada to L.A just to finally meet her and show her how LOVED she really is.

You're also going to the Grove signing? I can't wait!

11 hours ago, Stepfon said:

LaRoux is following Hilary and Matt on IG. Matt follows her, Hilary does not. keir

This makes me wonder how much control Hilary has over this whole thing. Sometimes it feels like Matt is the driving force behind it, and she's more stepping into something he's helping shape.

She mentioned that he basically pushed her to go on stage for "Sally" at the festival, which I actually think was smart. It seemed like a way for her to test the waters and see if she still had that itch.

I'm just curious whether Matt is taking on a bigger role creatively (maybe even somewhat managerial?) similar to how Andre Recke was such a strong presence in her past eras. I've also read that some of the band connections tie back to Matt, which adds to that impression.

No shade at all, I actually think it's great that she's doing this on her own terms. It just sometimes feels like he's the engine behind it, and she's the one fronting it.

So, do we think the countdown on her site is leading to an official announcement about the world tour? I'm guessing she won't just drop tickets when the countdown hits 0. Right? Guess I'll be there just in case bird

6 minutes ago, limelightofdawn said:

So, do we think the countdown on her site is leading to an official announcement about the world tour? I'm guessing she won't just drop tickets when the countdown hits 0. Right? Guess I'll be there just in case bird

Tickets definitely won't drop after the countdown finishes.

It will be the list of tour dates, with most likely the option to sign up for presales. The presale and regular sale should then happen sometime next week.

I still stand by that they should do a special early presale for people that buy the album in her store. It could really drive up sales worldwide.

22 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

This makes me wonder how much control Hilary has over this whole thing. Sometimes it feels like Matt is the driving force behind it, and she's more stepping into something he's helping shape.

She mentioned that he basically pushed her to go on stage for "Sally" at the festival, which I actually think was smart. It seemed like a way for her to test the waters and see if she still had that itch.

I'm just curious whether Matt is taking on a bigger role creatively (maybe even somewhat managerial?) similar to how Andre Recke was such a strong presence in her past eras. I've also read that some of the band connections tie back to Matt, which adds to that impression.

No shade at all, I actually think it's great that she's doing this on her own terms. It just sometimes feels like he's the engine behind it, and she's the one fronting it.

ikwym! i love the king and queen and the bops they make. but dont misunderstand me, because there are some instances that at first did make me think too that he pushed her to do music again. as if he placed his stamp and ideas all over the new tracks & Hilary was there just to beautify it.

but seeing her perform on the SRBN shows changed my view entirely. you can really tell she WANTS to do this again and she is loving it!

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.