Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Like there's studies out there where after a certain age a large chunk of people just stop listening to new music completely and stick with what they know/grew up with.

Literally, almost all of my friends, and it's so sad to see.

2 hours ago, Blondie Darko said:

Nah she's got way more hype now, people who barely ever listened to her have asked me about her as an audiophile. Never happened before. Still, I don't get why her fans expect big numbers, she's been a flop for the majority of her career realistically, be glad she's having an album out lol.

Yeah, such a big flop that all her albums debuted in the Billboard 200 top 5, including two #1s.

3 hours ago, rcksluke said:

I really hope we get some update on Pretty Ugly soon. I loved the premise of that one and it's such a different character for her to play. Hope it's not axed

rogue2

I'm not sure when this project is happening so tour dates have leaked and it looks like this tour will continue to run in 2027 so I'm not sure how Hilary will manage both if she gonna continue touring next year

THIS LEAKS ARE NOT CONFIRMED THEY WERE POSTED BY FANS!!

People are always underestimating Hilary especially people who did not experience her in her prime

When people look at her stats they are always shocked with how many records she sold tour data etc.

I remember telling people about mature coming and some were like no one will care or about the tour no one will go

Hilary will always prove people wrong about her

Edited by broolprop3

6 minutes ago, Yasin said:

Yeah, such a big flop that all her albums debuted in the Billboard 200 top 5, including two #1s.

Back in 2005 Hilary was laugh at by critics for releasing a greatest hits Most wanted after just two albums

I guess they were assuming no one would buy back then

most wanted became her longest number one album surpassing metamorphosis in USA

they always underestimate her

Edited by broolprop3

5 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

BIBO definitely had more hype, sales were healthier and Sparks felt bigger than Mature and Roomates.

I feel like pop world at the time knew she had an album out, I don't think anyone outside this forum knows now.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but no, she really had barely any hype outside the gay community for that album...

Sparks was not some big hit and every single that era came and went quickly. They had to try tacking on the Tindr thing rip

7 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

No it's absolutely not, Sparks had decent streaming power on both youtube and Spotify even in 2015. Mature doesn't have either.

And since you're counting whole BIBO era even All About You was bigger.

Sparks only got the bump it did on Spotify after RCA playlisted it the week of album release. It found some (short term) stability after that and went viral a few times so it saw a few bumps from those. That's the only reason it charted that one week.

I have a found another Canadian date in Halifax, February 7th 2027. Don't know why she loves touring here in the damn winter. Also this radio station says tickets goes on sale on the 20th same day as LOS!

https://www.seekyoursounds.com/contests/win-tickets-for-hilary-duff-in-halifax-2027

The Lucky Me Tour, I dig it!

Also, couldn't we get this pic as the cover? She looks gorgeous 😭

1 minute ago, DuffStan said:

The tour's title weeps lucky us indeed!

Well let's first all survive the ticket queues. laugh

Hoping that everyone here manages to get tickets this time around.

12 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Well let's first all survive the ticket queues. laugh

Hoping that everyone here manages to get tickets this time around.

I am going to be fighting for my life!

18 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Well let's first all survive the ticket queues. laugh

Hoping that everyone here manages to get tickets this time around.

True, I can't go through the SRBN trauma again AND skip seeing her weeps

15 hours ago, rcksluke said:

the 2027 date ohwow

Wait... the tour might be way longer than I anticipated clap3

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Well let's first all survive the ticket queues. laugh

Hoping that everyone here manages to get tickets this time around.

There is enough for everyone with all these dates I'm so glad I didn't buy the resell

Someone said their will be meet and greet so I will get to meet Hilary

I will tell her please don't go back into hiatus please Continue making music

4 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

There is enough for everyone with all these dates I'm so glad I didn't buy the resell

Someone said their will be meet and greet so I will get to meet Hilary

I will tell her please don't go back into hiatus please Continue making music

Well since there are no mainland Europe shows, I think it will still be a fight to get tickets to the UK shows.

6 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Well since there are no mainland Europe shows, I think it will still be a fight to get tickets to the UK shows.

If this sells out there's a good chance she will do a second leg of the tour for Europe because she has shows in 2027

this tour was put together after she all her dates sold out she saw the demand

This recent trend of artists skipping half of Europe is seriously starting to piss me off.

She is kicking off in FL! YAAASSSSS

Edited by Musicmajor

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.