Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

So she announced "more dates coming" with a count down at the London show... and the no extra UK dates?

Girl.. rip

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I wont have any Rebecca black hate!

She's actually released a very decent record and songs recently. She's not been cheesy since she released Friday in 2009 and she was a literal child lol.

Edited by Plasticdoll

I'm gonna pass even though she coming to my state again I have trips planned for next year

But I'm glad I got to see the show twice in person

I'll wait for the next tour

9 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I'm gonna pass even though she coming to my state again I have trips planned for next year

But I'm glad I got to see the show twice in person

I'll wait for the next tour

I'm no psychic but what if she adds new deluxe songs by then

I honestly thought she would announce more UK dates, it's just weird to announce it in London and just do Europe.

I don't really wanna travel all the way to Europe. Maybe I will closer to the time

The Kia Forum announcement post is so creative with the exploding tennis balls akin to glitter / bath bombs.. the Weather for Tennis that we deserved..

24 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

I'm no psychic but what if she adds new deluxe songs by then

Yeah I'm sure she will switch it up with the set up list

Queen loves being back on a stage huh!?

I'm really excited that she's playing in countries she never played before, like Germany and Denmark and of course I'm happy for all the fans from Europe that will get to see her again after flying from places like Belgium and Spain.

Also, I'm excited that my girlfriends and I could potentially take a girls trip to Paris or Amsterdam to see her, cause they couldn't come with me to L.A or NYC, but I understand that this could be a bloodbath again (like SRBN) and many people will be trying to get tickets, so I'm glad she's also doing more cities in the US cause if we can't get tickets to see her in any of those cities I'm sure we'll be able to see her somewhere else!

I really thought we would get some other announcement apart from the new dates, but I guess we just need to be patient cause there's plenty of time left to announce the Lucky Me movie and of course Catastrophe is coming very soon too and God knows what else...

I'm really happy that she'll be touring with Tegan and Sara cause I love them and I also like Dashboard Confessional!

Now, I understand that Rebecca Black is no longer a kid and has grown as an artist, and I think we should support her and attend the shows with an open mind and be respectful of her, but I still think it's a mistake because most of us are in our 30's or even 40's and her demographic is a lot younger, just like her...

Anyways, I'm pumped about tonight's event at the Grammy's museum, too and I do think eventually it'll be released for the rest of us to see, otherwise why would they not allow phones inside?

But regardless of that both Hil and Matt, as well as all the great people that helped them with Luck deserve recognition and what Hil has done is unheard of, I mean coming back to the music industry 10 years after her last record and 18 years after her last tour and achieving that kind of success (and with such an amazing album) is truly awesome, so ultimately I think HD deserves at least a Grammy nomination! dancehall

Edited by theedmontonkid

I can't imagine her skipping London entirely even if she just came back. She can easily fit in a London show at least, we'll see.

On the other hand, The Getaway has reached #1 spot on iTunes Brazil. Lucky them, they'll 100% get that song!

2 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

This better be setting the stage for a brand new album next summer. That two and a half month long gap between Latin America and US is diabolical. rip

1 hour ago, Tom_X said:

I can't imagine her skipping London entirely even if she just came back. She can easily fit in a London show at least, we'll see.

On the other hand, The Getaway has reached #1 spot on iTunes Brazil. Lucky them, they'll 100% get that song!

This is a sign for her to add it to the next leg of the tour

I've decided I'm not gonna travel to Europe for the show. I'll await more UK dates... (if that even happens)

The "Rebecca black is too young and gen z" comments are so annoying. Support acts are there to promote their new material. The woman is literally nearly 30 and she just came off tour supporting Katy Perry.

I'm 31 and was a fan of Hilary Duff since I was 9 which was in 2003.. there wasn't a cut off point and it's not that much different in demographic.

Edited by Plasticdoll

I will not accept any Rebecca Black slander. Y'all better get your **** together. khalyan2

It's hard to take Rebecca Black seriously after that boiler room dj set, sorry not sorry. It was god awful and obviously pre recorded, she didn't live mix at all. At least she's not part of the US leg lol

rogue2

Edited by Duffaholic

My fellow Brazilians putting The Getaway in #1 on itunes, we will Have this song !

2 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

This better be setting the stage for a brand new album next summer. That two and a half month long gap between Latin America and US is diabolical. rip

Well remember how she did it for the first time? First sets of dates trickled in and then the next round came in with more dates. I think more will trickle in and they are still getting venues confirmed.

20 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Well remember how she did it for the first time? First sets of dates trickled in and then the next round came in with more dates. I think more will trickle in and they are still getting venues confirmed.

I think if this sells out quickly more will be added based on the video Hilary posted this is second leg only happened because of fans demanding more dates

She even shows some of the comments she received

Someone pointed out that she not doing any photos on the second leg I wonder what happened with that did she have a bad experience with a fan

6 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I think if this sells out quickly more will be added based on the video Hilary posted this is second leg only happened because of fans demanding more dates

She even shows some of the comments she received

Someone pointed out that she not doing any photos on the second leg I wonder what happened with that did she have a bad experience with a fan

OH yes we Know they are Going to sell out quickly. We saw it the first time.

And don't forget. BRAZIL DATES are still going to be announced in October so yeah that gap will probably be swallowed up.

Yeah I was reading one on Reddit. This is what they said:

'Several shows had people bringing their baby into the vip soundcheck and asked her to hold the baby for a pic with them which is 1000% unfair to people who paid the same amount and didnt get a personal Pic with her. I heard from 2 people that went to the nashville vip soundcheck that her team told everyone beforehand no trying to touch Hilary, no metaglasses or phones out and no gifts. And the assholes who brought the baby (which was literally a newborn, like 3 weeks old) were first in line to talk to her and the first thing they said was hi! Can you hold the baby for a pic with us?? Her team was so pissed off.

Entitled people are the absolute worst. I was seated next to 2 moms with their daughters and was singing alot to Hilarys new songs. They were shooting me glares for singing the words ****, batshit, etc., and at one point told me- there are kids sitting right here you know! Like, I def didnt choose to sit next to kids and im sure as **** not apologizing for singing along to the show.'

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

2 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Yeah I was reading one on Reddit. This is what they said:

Several shows had people bringing their baby into the vip soundcheck and asked her to hold the baby for a pic with them which is 1000% unfair to people who paid the same amount and didnt get a personal Pic with her. I heard from 2 people that went to the nashville vip soundcheck that her team told everyone beforehand no trying to touch Hilary, no metaglasses or phones out and no gifts. And the assholes who brought the baby (which was literally a newborn, like 3 weeks old) were first in line to talk to her and the first thing they said was hi! Can you hold the baby for a pic with us?? Her team was so pissed off.

Entitled people are the absolute worst. I was seated next to 2 moms with their daughters and was singing alot to Hilarys new songs. They were shooting me glares for singing the words ****, batshit, etc., and at one point told me- there are kids sitting right here you know! Like, I def didnt choose to sit next to kids and im sure as **** not apologizing for singing along to the show.

They're always someone who ruins it for others

Why would you even bring a baby to a concert the music is too loud for their little ears find a baby sitter or stay home

My boyfriend sent me the news when I was at work today and said he was thinking about what location we could go to and wants me to guess which one he wants to go to, lucky me…

Also:

GAGGED with the 3 dates in São Paulo, I'm going to all of them.

Saw her in Vegas this year + the 2 concerts in CDMX and 3 in São Paulo next year.

This is what dreams are made of!

Potentially going to the Tulsa, Raleigh and/or Cleveland dates.

Will see. Would do anything to get to that BR concert because THEY are about to show up and show OUT for her

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.