Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Okay, can we get a single to actually chart though, I don't want this to be the first era that she doesn't have a single chart…besides self titled.

🐱🎩

Edited by ReachOut

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Based on the reel she just posted I maybe wrong

I think they are going to announce luck or something deluxe or maybe new Christmas music hence what did I wish for

Tour dates are still possible but maybe this announcement might be for something else

17 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Apparently she told a fan during one of the UK sounchecks, that there is something BIGGER coming before the deluxe, so I can only assume it would be the movie/doc?

Well according to that big producer the one that showed The Woodlands show agenda said it (The Lucky Me film) would be out later this year. I have a feeling the movie is definitely going to be released in November. So that could mean the Deluxe could be coming out maybe end of the year (December).

I'm calling it now: NOVEMBER is the film release.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

23 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

Based on the reel she just posted I maybe wrong

I think they are going to announce luck or something deluxe or maybe new Christmas music hence what did I wish for

Tour dates are still possible but maybe this announcement might be for something else

The European Leg is confirmed and will be announced tomorrow. She was on Holiday in Italy and they shoot that reel to wish the European dates

y'all.. i love how she has so much going on that we are even here to guess / analyzing justifying, quantifying, and dividing till 'til there's nothing anymore!!

I just realized next week Self title turns 22 I wonder if she will acknowledge probably not since she has other things going on

Based on most wanted tracklisting I assume Mr James dean the getaway rock this world would have been the singles since she picked these songs for that album

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Okay, can we get a single to actually chart though, I don't want this to be the first era that she doesn't have a single chart…besides self titled.

I blame Atlantic for it, because they should have supported her more, maybe at the beginning when Mature came out it was a little risky for them, but after she announced the new album her streaming on Spotify went up 400%, so they have no reason for not capitalising on that opportunity, in my opinion...

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

Based on the reel she just posted I maybe wrong

I think they are going to announce luck or something deluxe or maybe new Christmas music hence what did I wish for

Tour dates are still possible but maybe this announcement might be for something else

I think she's announcing new dates, but also something else.

Maybe it'll be the deluxe or just Catastrophe and the music video, but who knows?

48 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

y'all.. i love how she has so much going on that we are even here to guess / analyzing justifying, quantifying, and dividing till 'til there's nothing anymore!!

That was BRILLIANT, but you are right it's a great time to be a fan of HD and the fact that we're all in this together makes it even more special!

Also nothing would make me happier than a new single, the album deserves it so much!

Edited by theedmontonkid

19 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I blame Atlantic for it, because they should have supported her more, maybe at the beginning when Mature came out it was a little risky for them, but after she announced the new album her streaming on Spotify went up 400%, so they have no reason for not capitalising on that opportunity, in my opinion...

I think she's announcing new dates, but also something else.

Maybe it'll be the deluxe or just Catastrophe and the music video, but who knows?

That was BRILLIANT, but you are right it's a great time to be a fan of HD and the fact that we're all in this together makes it even more special!

Also nothing would make me happier than a new single, the album deserves it so much!

Again she doesn't care about charts, it's been said by Koma too. BUT, yeah sure Mature was risky, however it was completely different than all her other music put together (more adult, authentic, risky, uncomfortable) and the public would have mixed feelings about it, which turned out to be true. But she got her "Serious Artist" recognition she craved to have for years. She also got Critically Acclaimed Album for her entire music career. The risk was worth it.

The video she posted doesn't seem to be in Fontana di Trevi, it looks like a studio replica.

If this is the case, I believe it was filmed a while ago.

12 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

Goodness I hope it's the deluxe

European leg incoming

30 minutes ago, Yasin said:

The video she posted doesn't seem to be in Fontana di Trevi, it looks like a studio replica.

If this is the case, I believe it was filmed a while ago.

... was that... Cat in the Hat set possibly? i was thinking "ok they really did bangs just for a few seconds of reel?"

42 minutes ago, Yasin said:

The video she posted doesn't seem to be in Fontana di Trevi, it looks like a studio replica.

If this is the case, I believe it was filmed a while ago.

I don't know, guys it's definitely not Rome, but it could be just some fountain in the Amalfi Coast...

I went to the Amalfi Coast with my parents when I was younger and when I saw that reel I remembered how many beautiful fountains they have there, so I don't think it has anything to do with Catastrophe at all!

Edited by theedmontonkid

5 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I don't know, guys it's definitely not Rome, but it could be just some fountain in the Amalfi Coast...

I went to the Amalfi Coast with my parents when I was younger and when I saw that reel I remembered how many beautiful fountains they have there, so I don't think it has anything to do with Catastrophe at all!

i did a reverse image search and Trevi Fountain replica at Caesars Palace Forum Shops in Las Vegas came up

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=82d9c2a6357c8c74&sxsrf=APpeQnv7KY6jTyd1Q4Kxw7YOvm0kL8t0HA:1790103550666&udm=2&fbs=ABfTbFVyMZGZf1hfvX9uKjN_-G8cqCQj_06QnZs315LoFmPf5bBLHMJ0vMQmTbuI72DM7jmGsLLhV9MC9EWyWlfU-dFSaPFLJh1uvA1YJHXOcaWY4rtNToiNMt1__dnUvVImP7f_f3umjmwBiY-CMqDrIqWMT5Sk405fby8uRRtHmJ8drNOIxkeWPeJwR7kMMtgcXO-Omqxo2dH_qeD8vjOL0TEJFDYhzQ&q=Trevi+Fountain+replica+at+Caesars+Palace+Forum+Shops+in+Las+Vegas.&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiTnP6x74KXAxWdlu4BHdmwAYMQtKgLegQIFBAB&biw=1432&bih=734&dpr=2

54 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Again she doesn't care about charts, it's been said by Koma too. BUT, yeah sure Mature was risky, however it was completely different than all her other music put together (more adult, authentic, risky, uncomfortable) and the public would have mixed feelings about it, which turned out to be true. But she got her "Serious Artist" recognition she craved to have for years. She also got Critically Acclaimed Album for her entire music career. The risk was worth it.

You're so naive, it's almost cute...

She doesn't care about the charts, but both HD and Matt want her music to do well, for people to actually enjoy it and she's signed to a big record label and they SURE care about charts!

Also, @Stepfon and I never mentioned whether Hilary cared or not about her music charting, so would you please read before hitting the reply bottom next time?

Edited by theedmontonkid

She needs to hold off on the deluxe..

Taylor is about to release hers. We will be doomed

Been reading the last few pages and wanted to comment on multiple things:

Like @Stepfon said I need a single to chart. I need her to have a hit. The nostalgia of it all was cute, we need a single that's going to shine.mp3 as a beacon of her new, non-Disney era.

And her best video is BOMH, id like to see her top it. Mature was cute, Roomies was cuter still.... BOMH is a masterpiece y'all.

3 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Ah so she and Koma (maybe Townes) went with Sophia and the husband to Capri. Friends vacation. Niice.

Maybe Future Tripping is the next single. Ooh can't wait to see how the music video could look. If it is the next single, maybe it's visual and storytelling as Hilary is really good at doing that. Honestly, little disappointed with Weather For Tennis video BUT there is a story there it just was a little …boring…no plain. Yeah that's probably the word.

Maybe FT is for the grammy museum.

She's enjoying her life right now. Haven't you been paying attention? She does things on HER terms. She can go on vacation whenever she wants. ONLY HER. Not you. She doesn't have to make a Future Tripping video just because you demand it. She's busy with her life.

3596fc61c60b9473e6100c0abb7f3e6040e2fa64

@justlovingmusicyall this is how you come off btw, so let's keep it cute and enjoyable here, it's getting tired.

3 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Been reading the last few pages and wanted to comment on multiple things:

Like @Stepfon said I need a single to chart. I need her to have a hit. The nostalgia of it all was cute, we need a single that's going to shine.mp3 as a beacon of her new, non-Disney era.

And her best video is BOMH, id like to see her top it. Mature was cute, Roomies was cuter still.... BOMH is a masterpiece y'all.

It's nice knowing there's a Deluxe in the pipeline, if the song they push from it is a banger I think there's a shot at a debut on the Hot 100. So much has foundation been built since a year ago where I think Atlantic can make it happen angelo

Also I do agree that the BOMH video is a timeless work of art and elevates the song. It's held up so well clap3quite frankly it's even a miracle we got another video in the MW era, considering how HR handled self titled.

11 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

She needs to hold off on the deluxe..

Taylor is about to release hers. We will be doomed

At this point, I'd be fine with LOS remaining as is and her dropping a full new album next year while extending the tour to Europe, Asia, South America, on top of a potential second North American round (+ her Q1 Canadian/Mexican dates)

4 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

At this point, I'd be fine with LOS remaining as is and her dropping a full new album next year while extending the tour to Europe, Asia, South America, on top of a potential second North American round (+ her Q1 Canadian/Mexican dates)

I feel this. LOS is perfection so I honestly find it hard to imagine what an extension of perfection could be. I think the stan side of me just wants the album to have a second wind with a deluxe so more people discover it. If I remove the stan goggles I might prefer a whole new body of work and leave perfection as is.

I do think it would be advantageous to have some new songs to perform for the new legs, especially if it's branded as a whole new tour vs. just an extension of Lucky Me

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Okay, can we get a single to actually chart though, I don't want this to be the first era that she doesn't have a single chart…besides self titled.

Unless the song is coming off the deluxe, I don't see the label releasing a single 7 months after the last one did nothing. WFT such a waste. We can only hope Catastrophe will chart.

Edited by Duffaholic

6 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Unless the song is coming off the deluxe, I don't see the label releasing a single 7 months after the last one did nothing. WFT such a waste. We can only hope Catastrophe will chart.

Also with a song named Catastrophe it HAS to be good....right? Otherwise that title can easily be weaponized for shade

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.