Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 317.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Short clip of ASM from Barb's story

jonny

Also I can't tell if the violinist's reaction on the last slide here is a look of shade or admiration rip

She better clarify khalyan

I want to see the FULL acoustic for ASM and Future Tripping. Wonder why they aren't showing it on fan accounts and her HQ?

Looks like a smirk as in she knows a secret. 🤭🤫

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

jonnyjonnyjonny

A dream sequence indeed

Edited by SafeAndSound

5 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh my god. They need to drop this version of the song PRONTO !

The temptation to book Amsterdam mature EE again.. but, I can't be dealing with the venue mess with soundcheck package being allowed to stay and stand before EE mature package. It really annoyed me at Dublin

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

She mentioned she's still working on the deluxe which is still coming (and the new record) clap3And apparently last night's performance was fully filmed too. I need that and the interview uploaded to her official YouTube channel now

khalyan2

She's working on a new record?

Do you think she'll continue to tour the new record in 2028? It seems shes touring all 2027.. it makes me think she'll not tour the next record.

1 hour ago, Plasticdoll said:

She's working on a new record?

Do you think she'll continue to tour the new record in 2028? It seems shes touring all 2027.. it makes me think she'll not tour the next record.

She has two big gaps between the Australian and Canadian dates (10/30 - 1/21), then the Mexican and European dates (2/16 - 5/6).

The next album needs to be completed and turned in by late March and come out no later than next July IMO. That way she can rehearse the new songs in July and September (sprinkle some in during the Latin American leg) and perform a different show for the last American leg. They can add more dates and also secure sold out shows with the new music.

8 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

She has two big gaps between the Australian and Canadian dates (10/30 - 1/21), then the Mexican and European dates (2/16 - 5/6).

The next album needs to be completed and turned in by late March and come out no later than next July IMO. That way she can rehearse the new songs in July and September (sprinkle some in during the Latin American leg) and perform a different show for the last American leg. They can add more dates and also secure sold out shows with the new music.

I need another UK leg. I dont understand why shes going to Europe but skipping atleast 1 London date again.

Has she said anything about a second part of Mine? I'd love a second ep with Fly and Stranger

11 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

She has two big gaps between the Australian and Canadian dates (10/30 - 1/21), then the Mexican and European dates (2/16 - 5/6).

The next album needs to be completed and turned in by late March and come out no later than next July IMO. That way she can rehearse the new songs in July and September (sprinkle some in during the Latin American leg) and perform a different show for the last American leg. They can add more dates and also secure sold out shows with the new music.

Her plate is SO full the rest of this year from that one Toronto fan spilling the tea from what she told them. He's Holding back on everything which is totally understandable but her plate is So full, I doubt she will do much more with it as she Still doesn't know when the Deluxe will come out and what's going to be on it OR she does but she isn't going to spill That. And she said she doesn't know what to write about for the new one, early stages. Plus if the Lucky Me film comes out this year, she'll be busy promoting that and then Catastrophe, something to do with Christmas…It's all Music related BUT that's still a LOT on her plate. Probably not even HALF of what that guy is hiding. Then you have months of rehearsing to do for the Next tour leg AND IF she does another single like Future Tripping (manifesting) that takes months too for a music video to be shot. She needs time to REST.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

jonnyjonnyjonny

A dream sequence indeed

I'm sorry but I need this version studio recorded like NOW WAP

6 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

HUGE! She's doing both Boston and MSG!

Was the Jingle Ball what you were referring to Christamas when you met her or there's somthing more?

Of course non of us have been able to see the full performance at the Grammy's Museum, but from the few vids that have been posted... Wow, I mean she sounds SO GOOD and I'm loving all the strings and violins, so I'm manifesting that we will all be able to see it, soon!

Also, I love that Hil mentioned the deluxe again and spoke (briefly) about the new album and now with Jingle Ball confirmed, she's not the only that would be busy...

We'll be too with the Lucky Me movie, Catastrophe, Jingle Ball, the Delucks, the new dates and the new album, so it's all very exciting!

I would love to attend Jingle Ball, but I'm sure tickets will fly and I'm also not a millionaire and I've sure been spending like one on her and now Matt confirmed that Winnetka will be touring next spring, so Mr and Mrs Bair basically we'll continue to own my wallet for the foreseeable future... 🤭

Idk, we'll see, but it is great that she's doing Jingle Ball again and yes @Tom_X What Christmas Should Be had to be included in the setlist! duca

Edited by theedmontonkid

3 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Of course non of us have been able to see the full performance at the Grammy's Museum, but from the few bids that have been posted... Wow, I mean she sounds SO GOOD and I'm loving all the strings and violins, so I'm manifesting that we will all be able to see it, soon!

Also, I love that she mentioned the deluxe again and talk (shortly) about the new album and now with Jingle Ball confirmed, she's not the only that would be busy...

We'll be too with the Lucky Me movie, Catastrophe, Jingle Ball, the Delucks, the new dates and the new album, so it's all very exciting!

I would love to attend the Jingle Ball, but I'm sure tickets will fly and I'm also not a millionaire, but I've been spending like one on her and now Matt confirmed that Winnetka will be touring next spring, so Mr and Mrs Bair basically we'll continue to own my wallet...

Idk, we'll see, but it is great that she's doing Jingle Ball again and yes @Tom_X What Christmas Should Be must be included in the setlist! duca

It feels so unreal to be an Hilary's fan right now jonny

Setlist usually consist of 5-6 songs per artist, so her setlist could be:


1. Catastrophe

2. Mature

3. Future Trippin'/Roomates

4. Adult Size Medium

5. Come Clean ("let the snow fall down skull)

6. What Dreams are Made Of (festive)

I don't see her perform a Christmas song tbh

5 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

It feels so unreal to be an Hilary's fan right now jonny

Setlist usually consist of 5-6 songs per artist, so her setlist could be:


1. Catastrophe

2. Mature

3. Future Trippin'/Roomates

4. Adult Size Medium

5. Come Clean ("let the snow fall down skull)

6. What Dreams are Made Of (festive)

I don't see her perform a Christmas song tbh

She needs to keep the energy high please. WFT instead of Adult Sized Medium (but it'll probably be So Yesterday instead chick3).

31 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Was the Jingle Ball what you were referring to Christamas when you met her or there's somthing more?

More! But it definitely confirms to what she was talking about 🎄🪩

Which makes me think she will sing a Christmas song.

Edited by Duffaholic

So LA, NY, Boston and Nashville! There will be a special airing on ABC with select performances too (they do that every year). Can't wait!

2 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

More! But it definitely confirms to what she was talking about 🎄🪩

omg jonny not more jonny

What Christmas Should Be is such a banger and it's by far the only song from that album that doesn't sound like it's catered to 13 year-olds. I can definitely see her performing it, it was also kinda big back in the day when Cheaper by the Dozen came out.

Leaving this iconic one here (btw, she's singing live, partially at least)

HILARY DUFF "What Christmas Should Be" Live at Rockefeller Center 2004

28 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

More! But it definitely confirms to what she was talking about 🎄🪩

Which makes me think she will sing a Christmas song.

Then, she's definitely releasing a Christmas song 👀

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.