Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

I find it rather odd how this says "locks 2027" when no other thread says this..

Can they not just leave it open?

  • Replies 7.4k
  • Views 307.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Just now, Plasticdoll said:

I find it rather odd how this says "locks 2027" when no other thread says this..

Can they not just leave it open?

Locks...or something 🔒 -*

3 hours ago, ReachOut said:

🐱🎩

Not me reading this as p*ssy hat

zendaya

14 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Future Tripping being put on top of her "This Is Hilary Duff" playlist on spotify could let us think that they are pushing it as a single? Maybe with a duet?

Wait this is kind of tea. Could be a coincidence, but yes Future Tripping is now her first "suggested" song on her Spotify page and #1 on her official "This Is" playlist, and they seem to be rehearsing it per the teleprompter in the studio celestial5

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Oh absolutely, love this for her and us clap3 that silhouette of her sparkly top and jeans about to hit the With Love dance. Iconic. Charlie Puth appears to be ...there

Just now, DuffStan said:

🍒 New Fruit Fusion products have dropped too: https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/t/fruit-fusion 🍒

So much going on duca

Cherry Crush better be on the deluxe

khalyan

35 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Also with a song named Catastrophe it HAS to be good....right? Otherwise that title can easily be weaponized for shade

suburban

Right? I want something sonically upbeat, a bit of a departure from LOS. I hope the music video is very visually and astetically appealing with a lot of colour's.

Edited by Duffaholic

8 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Cherry Crush better be on the deluxe

khalyan

Sounds like Future Tripping's little sister (in my imagination) smitten🍒

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh absolutely, love this for her and us clap3 that silhouette of her sparkly top and jeans about to hit the With Love dance. Iconic. Charlie Puth appears to be ...there

That could also be Zara in the photo so let me not do too much.

Not people speculating a Lizzie sequel or Cadet Kelly 2 on her latest post, still blissfully unaware she released a new album rip

10 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Not people speculating a Lizzie sequel or Cadet Kelly 2 on her latest post, still blissfully unaware she released a new album rip

It because of the Lizzie reference that has people confused

im glad that she dipped into nostalgia with Lizzie this era but I would prefer her to stop with this on the next one

4 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

You're so naive, it's almost cute...

She doesn't care about the charts, but both HD and Matt want her music to do well, for people to actually enjoy it and she's signed to a big record label and they SURE care about charts!

Also, @Stepfon and I never mentioned whether Hilary cared or not about her music charting, so would you please read before hitting the reply bottom next time?

😂. Koma said it in an interview She does not care about charts so if you want to doubt Him okay….it's practically REVEALED IN HER Hilary Duff magazine that has her on the cover that came out a little over a month or two months ago. I saw it at Walmart and picked it up.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

Apart from the tour dates, it could be the trailer for the documentary! I'm so excited either way. The way we're being fed by Hil, I'm so proud of her and how she's reclaimed and embraced her music career and taken it to uncharted territory.

BTW, I opened one of the air fresheners from the VIP tour bag, the Come Clean one, and it's so crisp and refreshing. My closet smells amazing. I'm in love with it lol.

4 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Unless the song is coming off the deluxe, I don't see the label releasing a single 7 months after the last one did nothing. WFT such a waste. We can only hope Catastrophe will chart.

It's not a waste. The song is Reallly good, The music video however is another story lol.

5 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Apart from the tour dates, it could be the trailer for the documentary! I'm so excited either way. The way we're being fed by Hil, I'm so proud of her and how she's reclaimed and embraced her music career and taken it to uncharted territory.

BTW, I opened one of the air fresheners from the VIP tour bag, the Come Clean one, and it's so crisp and refreshing. My closet smells amazing. I'm in love with it lol.

Yep uncharted territory and evolving is a way to stay a serious artist. Musicians like us have to keep changing themes and grow. Can't wait to hear more heavy themes.

I'm calling it now: the Film is coming out in November. I got a big feeling about it. Deluxe December. Documentary maybe November or December. She's got SO MUCH on her plate for the REST of this year!

Let's keep the Facts going! Woohooo.

4 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Wait, Hollywood Records shared her story 👀

I saw both Disney Studios and Disney Plus commented (and were rightfully roasted for fumbling the Lizzie reboot). Perhaps Disney Studios is the distributor for the concert film? HR sharing the story is interesting....maybe a live album to accompany the film? Now I'm entering delulu territory

pikachoo

2 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

It's not a waste. The song is Reallly good, The music video however is another story lol.

I mean yeah I love the song, but the music video felt like a lyric video essentially of the LOS photo album shoot. They didn't promote it at all, or even have her perform it, so it was kind of a waste to quietly release it the way they did.

People keep saying maybe she's announcing another residency, in Vegas or LA. I would like that but she's already done Vegas, so don't think there would be a countdown for that. Also as far as I know you can't be on a major tour, while also doing a residency doesn't make sense that's like the step before.

Ticketmaster Belgium just deleted their post, but Bruxelles 16th May 2027 confirmed!

Milan's Arena already has the page dedicated to the concert and tickets will be on sale on October 2nd.

Opening act: Rebecca Black

12 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Been reading the last few pages and wanted to comment on multiple things:

Like @Stepfon said I need a single to chart. I need her to have a hit. The nostalgia of it all was cute, we need a single that's going to shine.mp3 as a beacon of her new, non-Disney era.

And her best video is BOMH, id like to see her top it. Mature was cute, Roomies was cuter still.... BOMH is a masterpiece y'all.

I remember watching somewhere how they shot that video with her singing and dancing really fast and then they did a nice slow motion effect, and I thought that was actually such a cool thing and it just stuck with me forever and that's why I decided to go to a film school, just so I could learn fun tricks like that one.

Now, it wasn't just Beat of my Heart, I have a huge amount of love for all of her movies and music videos (even Chasing The Sun)

But, didn't HD later said that the director of that music video was very strict and she didn't really enjoyed working with him?

13 hours ago, DuffStan said:

At this point, I'd be fine with LOS remaining as is and her dropping a full new album next year while extending the tour to Europe, Asia, South America, on top of a potential second North American round (+ her Q1 Canadian/Mexican dates)

Me too actually and I feel like she could go that route cause she hinted at something else coming before the deluxe, but who knows?

Hil is such an authentic person and so relatable that she even said (while promoting LOS) that she was ready to work on new music already, cause she had been living with Luck for the last two years! 😂

13 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Wow so they may have filmed this all the way back during the Vegas shows, since it does appear to be at Caesar's Palace. They knew that fountain moment could be applied to any announcement and we'd drool over the reference regardless. Queen of content clap3

Apparently they did, because Justin Horowitz commented on her post saying that he loves her bangs and Barb thanked him, so that means they shot that reel during the Vegas residency at Voltaire when Barb was the one doing her hair every night.

BTW, she should do something different with her hair for the next tour leg (nothing too drastic), idk maybe rotating some different hairstyles, I think she looks amazing on her Wikipedia pic, for example!

13 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I feel this. LOS is perfection so I honestly find it hard to imagine what an extension of perfection could be. I think the stan side of me just wants the album to have a second wind with a deluxe so more people discover it. If I remove the stan goggles I might prefer a whole new body of work and leave perfection as is.

I do think it would be advantageous to have some new songs to perform for the new legs, especially if it's branded as a whole new tour vs. just an extension of Lucky Me

I think Hilary gets bored very easily, and I completely understand her, specially after singing the same songs every single night...

I honestly just want her to be happy and comfortable with whatever it is she decides to do, so if we have to wait a little longer for a new album and we don't get a deluxe, that's fine with me!

13 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Also with a song named Catastrophe it HAS to be good....right? Otherwise that title can easily be weaponized ur for shade

suburban

Girl, I'm sure it'll be GREAT...

I just hope it's not too christmassy, so she can perform it during the next tour leg, but let's be honest, the movie is a Christmas movie, so who knows!?

Guys, I spent so much time replying to everything you said before that I ended up missing a bunch a things!

So, sorry for the double post but this is all too exciting and I need to comment on it all!

13 hours ago, Stepfon said:

This is HUGE!

Last time she did one of those was 2003, am I right?

Also, I would LOVE a HD feat Charlie Puth collab! katie2

12 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Right? I want something sonically upbeat, a bit of a departure from LOS. I hope the music video is very visually and astetically appealing with a lot of colour's.

Me too, I know she said that the next album would have a similar sound to Luck (and don't get me wrong, I LOVE that album) but Catastrophe is a different project and I'm expecting it to be more upbeat!

11 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Not people speculating a Lizzie sequel or Cadet Kelly 2 on her latest post, still blissfully unaware she released a new album rip

It's because of the fountain scene on the movie, but this is definitely music related...

11 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

It because of the Lizzie reference that has people confused

im glad that she dipped into nostalgia with Lizzie this era but I would prefer her to stop with this on the next one

I absolutely agree with you.

9 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Apart from the tour dates, it could be the trailer for the documentary! I'm so excited either way. The way we're being fed by Hil, I'm so proud of her and how she's reclaimed and embraced her music career and taken it to uncharted territory.

BTW, I opened one of the air fresheners from the VIP tour bag, the Come Clean one, and it's so crisp and refreshing. My closet smells amazing. I'm in love with it lol.

It could be so many different things, but yes I love how we're being fed this era and honestly we deserve it...

I'm honestly hoping it's related to the tour movie! duca

8 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Wait, Hollywood Records shared her story 👀

What?

So they're basically just trying to get credit for HER work after the way they treated her?

**** them!

7 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I saw both Disney Studios and Disney Plus commented (and were rightfully roasted for fumbling the Lizzie reboot). Perhaps Disney Studios is the distributor for the concert film? HR sharing the story is interesting....maybe a live album to accompany the film? Now I'm entering delulu territory

pikachoo

I'm pretty sure D+ will be home to the Lucky Me movie at some point, but I need it to have a limited theatrical realease, too at the very least, like @SafeAndSound said before!

37 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Ticketmaster Belgium just deleted their post, but Bruxelles 16th May 2027 confirmed!

Milan's Arena already has the page dedicated to the concert and tickets will be on sale on October 2nd.

Opening act: Rebecca Black

Ok, that's really weird, but at least she's still doing Bruxelles, I guess...

And wait, you are not serious about Rebecca Black, are you? 😖

Edited by theedmontonkid

Hollywood records needs to start dishing out anniversary editions of her albums there's so much good stuff in the vault

I'm not worried about the charts I'm sure the cat in the hat song will chart especially if they give it a big push with the movie

This era felt more like getting Hilary name back out there on the music scene after being a actress only for a decade

29 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Guys, I spent so much time replying to everything you said before that I ended up missing a bunch a things!

So, sorry for the double post but this is all too exciting and I need to comment on it all!

This is HUGE!

Last time she did one of those was 2003, am I right?

Also, I would LOVE a HD feat Charlie Puth collab! katie2

Me too, I know she said that the next album would have a similar sound to Luck (and don't get me wrong, I LOVE that album) but Catastrophe is a different project and I'm expecting it to be more upbeat!

It's because of the fountain scene on the movie, but this is definitely music related...

I absolutely agree with you.

It could be so many different things, but yes I love how we're being fed this era and honestly we deserve it...

I'm honestly hoping it's related to the tour movie! duca

What?

So they're basically just trying to get credit for HER work after the way they treated her?

**** them!

I'm pretty sure D+ will be home to the Lucky Me movie at some point, but I need it to have a limited theatrical realease, too at the very least, like @SafeAndSound said before!

Ok, that's really weird, but at least she's still doing Bruxelles, I guess...

And wait, you are not serious about Rebecca Black, are you? 😖

Nope She's the opening act

https://unipoldome.it/hilary-duff-premium-hospitality

they changed the font of Hilary Duff too

May 7th - Madrid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.