Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

London is not Europe

1 minute ago, Yasin said:

Then, she's definitely releasing a Christmas song 👀

Oh wait. The edit jonny

So she would sing it instead of Adult Size Medium

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 307.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

16 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

God from the Honeymoon stans, RISE UP, the slander this song gets will never sit right with me.

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

It feels so unreal to be an Hilary's fan right now jonny

Setlist usually consist of 5-6 songs per artist, so her setlist could be:


1. Catastrophe

2. Mature

3. Future Trippin'/Roomates

4. Adult Size Medium

5. Come Clean ("let the snow fall down skull)

6. What Dreams are Made Of (festive)

I don't see her perform a Christmas song tbh

Yeah, I think the priority here is performing as many songs from Luck as she can, but I would really LOVE if HD got to do What Christmas Should Be cause it's such a good song, but again the priority has to be Luck and Catastrophe...

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

More! But it definitely confirms to what she was talking about 🎄🪩

Which makes me think she will sing a Christmas song.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

1 hour ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

So LA, NY, Boston and Nashville! There will be a special airing on ABC with select performances too (they do that every year). Can't wait!

I'm so pumped to see her doing Jingle Ball again and also all of those are very important cities, so it's very exciting!

1 hour ago, Tom_X said:

What Christmas Should Be is such a banger and it's by far the only song from that album that doesn't sound like it's catered to 13 year-olds. I can definitely see her performing it, it was also kinda big back in the day when Cheaper by the Dozen came out.

Leaving this iconic one here (btw, she's singing live, partially at least)

HILARY DUFF "What Christmas Should Be" Live at Rockefeller Center 2004

This katie2

Guys, I can't believe this is what our lives are now after all these years of her getting the "itch" it's all just so nice for her, but for us, as well!

Edited by theedmontonkid

Ugh, the 2027 shirt is SO GORGEOUS. Why couldn't we have something like that for this year's leg?

Screenshot-2026-09-25-170007.png

Edited by Tom_X

I guess it a no for the vmas this year she wasn't listed either in the seating chart

I don't think Atlantic invested in the vmas at all it doesn't look like Miley is attending either

Hilary could have easily performed since the line up sucks aside from Madonna

Oh well maybe next year

Also, I hope the Lucky Me movie is a streaming release and not a theater release…

3 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Jingle Ball CONFIRMED

Please have her sing What Christmas Should Be!

This era she really said "how bout peace on earth?" and dropped Luck...or somethingalexz

2 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

So LA, NY, Boston and Nashville! There will be a special airing on ABC with select performances too (they do that every year). Can't wait!

OneRepublic is on 2 of her dates. We need her and Tedder to work it out on the remix of Gypsy Woman for Dignity's 20th clap3

If not, she can release Gypsy Man and expose Tedder's pretentiousness instead

blackoutbaby

2 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

More! But it definitely confirms to what she was talking about 🎄🪩

Which makes me think she will sing a Christmas song.

Low-key hoping for Holiday Party [jingle balls edition] complete with a holiday-themed music video and single push

pikachoo

25 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Also, I hope the Lucky Me movie is a streaming release and not a theater release…

It would be cool if it gets a limited "special event" theatrical release in some cities so it's not set up have crazy box office expectations/comparisons to other concert films. But I'd be Happy.mp3 with just streaming too

43 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I guess it a no for the vmas this year she wasn't listed either in the seating chart

I don't think Atlantic invested in the vmas at all it doesn't look like Miley is attending either

Hilary could have easily performed since the line up sucks aside from Madonna

Oh well maybe next year

They have honestly snubbed her for years, she doesn't need them tbh.

LOVE that we finally know what's going to happen for Christmas. I LOVE 'What Christmas Would Be' the most, so it would be awesome if she sang it, or 'Santa Clause Lane'. That was a NICE and new surprise from the fan accounts to keep us informed.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I guess it a no for the vmas this year she wasn't listed either in the seating chart

I don't think Atlantic invested in the vmas at all it doesn't look like Miley is attending either

Hilary could have easily performed since the line up sucks aside from Madonna

Oh well maybe next year

I'm okay with her skipping the VMAs tbh, since she gave us the Grammy Museum performance which was one of a kind and better than anything that would have happened there anyways.

Speaking of, the performance may get released next month since ~4 weeks seems to be the standard upload timeline based other Grammy Museum performances

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Also, I hope the Lucky Me movie is a streaming release and not a theater release…

Wasn't Taylor Swift's a theatrical release and then went to streaming? It might go down like that.

12 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

LOVE that we finally know what's going to happen for Christmas. I LOVE 'What Christmas Would Be' the most, so it would be awesome if she sang it, or 'Santa Clause Lane'. That was a NICE and new surprise from the fan accounts to keep us informed.

Santa clause lane tell me a story and last Christmas I hear in public during the holiday season I guess retail has them save to their Christmas playlist so any of those would work since the public is probably familiar with those

Does Hilary team come on here because I posted about wanting her to book more festivals now we get this LOL

Hello Guys!!! I have been lurking for a year now! Went to see her TWICE in the Lucky Me Tour, so unbelievable to see her in person! She looks radiant.

I can't believe Future Tripping was not the second or first single! It got the crowd going at my shows.

3 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Ugh, the 2027 shirt is SO GORGEOUS. Why couldn't we have something like that for this year's leg?

Screenshot-2026-09-25-170007.png

This looks so beautiful wow. Mine were from the first shows and they were OK, but this is stunning

21 minutes ago, popmadehistory said:

Hello Guys!!! I have been lurking for a year now! Went to see her TWICE in the Lucky Me Tour, so unbelievable to see her in person! She looks radiant.

I can't believe Future Tripping was not the second or first single! It got the crowd going at my shows.

i was thinking what do we feel about Mature being the selected comeback

i feel like of all the songs, it goes HARD especially during the bridge, has a guessing element (my money is still on Leo), and a narrative to help dictate this era's narrative (she's mature... she's gonna be singing about giving u head lol)

but Future Tripping and Roommates are also so catchy

2 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Ugh, the 2027 shirt is SO GORGEOUS. Why couldn't we have something like that for this year's leg?

Screenshot-2026-09-25-170007.png

ugh i need this for the NA store

i think they're only slowly figuring out her merch styling (the stars, and tarot)... the early merch are... not very creative

Edited by joyxsoul

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

i was thinking what do we feel about Mature being the selected comeback

i feel like of all the songs, it goes HARD especially during the bridge, has a guessing element (my money is still on Leo), and a narrative to help dictate this era's narrative (she's mature... she's gonna be singing about giving u head lol)

but Future Tripping and Roommates are also so catchy

Mature made sense as a comback single (and I read here it was doing great on radio or something?), but omg Future Tripping is great because it sounds like Hilary Duff 2026. I'm still obsessed, and LIVE? It goes hard. So happy she played it at the Grammy Museum.

Alright I'm gonna need Future Tripping (Microplastics Edition) on the deluxe, here for it clap3

https://www.instagram.com/p/DduHYDtgRSE/

Also a new clip of Future Tripping live at the Grammy Museum duca

10 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

do we have the full grammy museum vids or not yet?

~4 weeks seems to be the standard upload timeline to their official YouTube, based on other similar Grammy Museum performances at least

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

~4 weeks seems to be the standard upload timeline to their official YouTube, based on other similar Grammy Museum performances at least

I hope they'll upload it. Avril Lavigne did one in 2019 and they never did rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.