Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Stepfon said:

God from the Honeymoon stans, RISE UP, the slander this song gets will never sit right with me.

TBH I didn't love the instrumental on the first few listens, but it definitely grew on me!

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

12 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Also, I hope the Lucky Me movie is a streaming release and not a theater release…

Why not BOTH?

I mean worst case scenario is it gets a limited theatrical realease and then D+ becomes its home!

12 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

It would be cool if it gets a limited "special event" theatrical release in some cities so it's not set up have crazy box office expectations/comparisons to other concert films. But I'd be Happy.mp3 with just streaming too

Yeah, this is what I want, cause I know that people like me will want to see it on the big screen...

The last movie of hers that I saw in a theatre was a screening of Bloodworth like 5 years after it came out, so I do want to have that experience again!

12 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

They have honestly snubbed her for years, she doesn't need them tbh.

Exactly!

So, what's the point of attending when she was NOT taken into consideration and it's not like the album or the tour was bad...

What Hil has done is unheard of, most of the biggest pop stars couldn't accomplish what she accomplished after 18 years away from a stage, so at least a nomination would have been nice!

11 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'm okay with her skipping the VMAs tbh, since she gave us the Grammy Museum performance which was one of a kind and better than anything that would have happened there anyways.

Speaking of, the performance may get released next month since ~4 weeks seems to be the standard upload timeline based other Grammy Museum performances

Love it! 🤞🏻

11 hours ago, popmadehistory said:

Hello Guys!!! I have been lurking for a year now! Went to see her TWICE in the Lucky Me Tour, so unbelievable to see her in person! She looks radiant.

I can't believe Future Tripping was not the second or first single! It got the crowd going at my shows.

Hi, welcome and I'm so glad you enjoyed the show cause it's amazing!

10 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

i was thinking what do we feel about Mature being the selected comeback

i feel like of all the songs, it goes HARD especially during the bridge, has a guessing element (my money is still on Leo), and a narrative to help dictate this era's narrative (she's mature... she's gonna be singing about giving u head lol)

but Future Tripping and Roommates are also so catchy

ugh i need this for the NA store

i think they're only slowly figuring out her merch styling (the stars, and tarot)... the early merch are... not very creative

Mature was the right choice 100%, I mean I listen to it so much and it never gets old...

In my opinion, that song will be part of her setlist for future tours!

Edited by theedmontonkid

Completely random, but I just read a comment saying the Most Wanted cover is kind of a double entendre. The cover looks like a mugshot, so she's literally "most wanted." Ugh, her mind.jonny5

2 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Completely random, but I just read a comment saying the Most Wanted cover is kind of a double entendre. The cover looks like a mugshot, so she's literally "most wanted." Ugh, her mind.jonny5

I don't think that was her intention, maybe her team thought of it like that, but do you or anyone else on here has ever thought of it like that?

37 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I don't think that was her intention, maybe her team thought of it like that, but do you or anyone else on here has ever thought of it like that?

It would be great to ask her, then again, she probably won't even remember 😂. She doesn't even remember the Best Of photoshoot (which is actually the Japanese Dignity shoot)

14 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Alright I'm gonna need Future Tripping (Microplastics Edition) on the deluxe, here for it clap3

https://www.instagram.com/p/DduHYDtgRSE/

Also a new clip of Future Tripping live at the Grammy Museum duca

i wouldnt be typing this if we had the promised docuseries:

but aside from the strings, my dumb*ss thought that it was pretty much just hilary and matt in the studio and matt was running around putting on different instruments as hilary said "ok lets do drums now"

-

someone said "hilary for tiny desk" which i really want to manifest for us to get the sound quality and hear her entirely live!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddu3KQqTim_/

also as much as i love her, i never once thought she would be a fit for an orchestra type of show (even the start of With Love MV with her near the grand piano was a stretch to me) and now after the Grammy Museum's strings, i'd love for her to do one.

1 minute ago, joyxsoul said:

someone said "hilary for tiny desk" which i really want to manifest for us to get the sound quality and hear her entirely live!!

Totally agree, the Grammy Museum performance almost felt like it could work as a Tiny Desk performance too. Even SNL, honestly. It's so gorgeous with the strings and the backing vocals, and we haven't even heard the full thing yet.

I really hope she does more "stripped" performances that can showcase her vocals even more clap3

I wish we would've gotten a BBC Live Lounge performance when she was in the UK, we could've heard her sing a cover that would've been gaggy

She's # 2 on Ticketmaster with the second leg announcement

This will definitely sell out again I'm glad I won't have to battle the que again

that zendaya hat meme. hilary really was the blueprint

ImgBB
No image preview

Screenshot 2026 09 26 094630 hosted at ImgBB

Image Screenshot 2026 09 26 094630 hosted on ImgBB
1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Totally agree, the Grammy Museum performance almost felt like it could work as a Tiny Desk performance too. Even SNL, honestly. It's so gorgeous with the strings and the backing vocals, and we haven't even heard the full thing yet.

I really hope she does more "stripped" performances that can showcase her vocals even more clap3

I completely agree with you on this, except that at this point I've accepted the fact that maybe Hil will never want to do SNL, as much as that would be great I feel like she still resents that Amy (a grown up woman) made fun of her on one of the biggest TV shows EVER and I absolutely understand her, but yes we need more performances like that one for sure!

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

I wish we would've gotten a BBC Live Lounge performance when she was in the UK, we could've heard her sing a cover that would've been gaggy

I remember when the paps took pics of her leaving and I got so excited, but it never happened...

Maybe next time around?

Looks like the Jingle Ball will be filmed for a special to air on ABC & Disney+/Hulu in December so that's exciting!

Edited by HilaryDuffFan

7 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Completely random, but I just read a comment saying the Most Wanted cover is kind of a double entendre. The cover looks like a mugshot, so she's literally "most wanted." Ugh, her mind.jonny5

Yeah the first time the Album came out that was the First thing that popped in my mind but then again some of those songs were probably the Most Wanted for fans to get their hands on in an album, but then she included brand new ones. Above all, albums need to have titles that fit in with songs and so maybe Most Wanted ties into all of them.

3 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

hilary said "ok lets do drums now"

I think it's Awesome she got Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park to collaborate and play behind her.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

55 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

I think it's Awesome she got Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park to collaborate and play behind her.

I loved Anne Hathaway supporting her on the violin too. And Lindsay Lohan killing it on backing vocals of course clap3

4 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I loved Anne Hathaway supporting her on the violin too. And Lindsay Lohan killing it on backing vocals of course clap3

If you listened to Linkin Park you'd recognize that's really Mike Shinoda. So go ahead make fun, but Look him Up if you don't believe.

IMG-0722.jpg

See:

IMG-0525.jpg

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

3 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

If you listened to Linkin Park you'd recognize that's really Mike Shinoda. So go ahead make fun, but Look him Up if you don't believe.

IMG-0722.jpg

See:

IMG-0525.jpg

Girl...I was giving you the benefit of the doubt in case this was a joke. But that's Brian Phillips behind her, not Mike Shinoda rip Brian was a key producer on the album and is listed as cowriter on most all of the tracks. He's also responsible for producing the (Mine) ep. We should thank him clap3

9 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Looks like the Jingle Ball will be filmed for a special to air on ABC & Disney+/Hulu in December so that's exciting!

Well, there you go!

That's really good news...

I would love to see her in L.A, but I've spent way too much money on her already and I'm still seeing her again in Edmonton and Paris or Amsterdam next year, but if she announces a new Christmas song, then I'll have to go, cause she's not performing it after Jingle Ball!

7 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I loved Anne Hathaway supporting her on the violin too. And Lindsay Lohan killing it on backing vocals of course clap3

Oh my God, you're always making me laugh so hard, girl... 😉

3 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

If you listened to Linkin Park you'd recognize that's really Mike Shinoda. So go ahead make fun, but Look him Up if you don't believe.

IMG-0722.jpg

See:

IMG-0525.jpg

Well, that's not Shinoda...

He's Brian Phillips, but he does look like Mike Shinoda, so I'll give you that.

15 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Looks like the Jingle Ball will be filmed for a special to air on ABC & Disney+/Hulu in December so that's exciting!

@Plasticdoll

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Incredible boost alexz

Whew! Can't wait for the increases during these holiday shows from new listeners. heart2

Mature hitting almost 70k jonny

5 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Whew! Can't wait for the increases during these holiday shows from new listeners. heart2

Mature hitting almost 70k jonny

This is the main reason why I'm so excited that Hil is doing Jingle Ball and the fact that it will be featured on Disney+/Hulu definitely makes it even more exciting! duca

Edited by theedmontonkid

Christy Carlson Romano book comes out next week and I'm sure there will be an entire chapter on Hilary

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.