Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

GAGGED with the 3 dates in São Paulo, I'm going to all of them.

Saw her in Vegas this year + the 2 concerts in CDMX and 3 in São Paulo next year.

This is what dreams are made of!

See you in SP boo, I'll def go to all 3 of them as well

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

10 hours ago, Tom_X said:

I can't imagine her skipping London entirely even if she just came back. She can easily fit in a London show at least, we'll see.

On the other hand, The Getaway has reached #1 spot on iTunes Brazil. Lucky them, they'll 100% get that song!

The people clearly love that song, so hopefully someone will tell her about it and she'll finally decide to perform it live...

10 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

This better be setting the stage for a brand new album next summer. That two and a half month long gap between Latin America and US is diabolical. rip

Yeah, I'm sure she'll make a new album and hopefully start to take some distance from Lizzie (don't get me wrong, I love that girl!) cause this is not longer a comeback tour, so can perform other songs old and new, just not I Can't Wait or The Math anymore!

9 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

The "Rebecca black is too young and gen z" comments are so annoying. Support acts are there to promote their new material. The woman is literally nearly 30 and she just came off tour supporting Katy Perry.

I'm 31 and was a fan of Hilary Duff since I was 9 which was in 2003.. there wasn't a cut off point and it's not that much different in demographic.

I think we need to be respectful of her and her music, but the reality is that at the L.A show people weren't really supportive of La Roux, they just kept ignoring her and something similar happened in NYC too, but I personally will attend all the shows with an open mind and if her songs are good, then of course I'll clap for her.

Also, my music taste is very different to other people my age, cause I love HD a lot, but apart from her music I'm into things like The Killers, indie bands or artists that are not well-known, so I'm kind of a weirdo... 🤭

8 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I think if this sells out quickly more will be added based on the video Hilary posted this is second leg only happened because of fans demanding more dates

She even shows some of the comments she received

Someone pointed out that she not doing any photos on the second leg I wonder what happened with that did she have a bad experience with a fan

Maybe it's just a lot of work for her and she must be exhausted at the end of each day... but yes, people should not take little kids to any kind of concerts.

7 hours ago, Stepfon said:

My boyfriend sent me the news when I was at work today and said he was thinking about what location we could go to and wants me to guess which one he wants to go to, lucky me…

Also:

Oh my goodness he's so sweet and you're really lucky that he's so supportive of you! heart2

6 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

GAGGED with the 3 dates in São Paulo, I'm going to all of them.

Saw her in Vegas this year + the 2 concerts in CDMX and 3 in São Paulo next year.

This is what dreams are made of!

I think it's a little weird that she's not doing any shows in Rio, same thing with Rome, but yes most of all have been lucky enough to see her several times and hopefully she'll decide to book a couple shows in Asia for all the fans there, cause everyone deserves to experience this tour...

6 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Potentially going to the Tulsa, Raleigh and/or Cleveland dates.

Will see. Would do anything to get to that BR concert because THEY are about to show up and show OUT for her

I bet trying to get tickets for the shows in Brazil will be very hard, but there's 3 dates, so I'm wishing everyone good luck... or something.

My friends and I want to take a girls trip to Paris or Amsterdam to go see her and also who doesn't love those two cities, so hopefully we'll be able to attend cause they couldn't come with me to L.A or NYC before!

Edited by theedmontonkid

You can count me in on Buffalo! That's only an hour and 20min drive for me, also maybe fly to PA!

Mature, Future Tripping, Adult Sized Medium, and Come Clean!

This is the setlist for the Grammys Museum event, and she performed them accoustic with a lot of strings!

So happy this was a LOS focused event.

Also her original LOS collaborators were with her, not her band from tour.

Edited by Duffaholic

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

Also this is absolutely incredible and new record for her!

Yeah, I was just thinking about that and I'm so proud of her for doing this, I really am!

My friends really wanted to go to either Paris or Amsterdam over the summer but I was too busy with work, so I promised them that I would pay for their flights next year, if they came to see her with me again, but worst case scenario is we don't get tickets because I know many people will try to see her there and we can still take a nice trip to southern California and see her in Anaheim, so I'm happy that she added more dates in America... duca

Edit: Well, that's great news @Duffaholic

They focusing on Luck instead of her older stuff means they're really pushing for a nomination at least, right?

Edited by theedmontonkid

54 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

They focusing on Luck instead of her older stuff means they're really pushing for a nomination at least, right?

Well her recent work is LOS of course they would focus on it., but then again there's Come Clean. Guess this list it was what Hilary wanted to sing. Oh man hope Future Tripping is the next single.

3 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Also this is absolutely incredible and new record for her!

She can easily extend it to 100 by adding dates in Asia. Stopping by China, Korea, Japan would be iconic. Add dates in London, Paris, Tokyo and Hollywood. She needs to do award shows, festivals, and i want her to do the superbowl

7 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Mature, Future Tripping, Adult Sized Medium, and Come Clean!

This is the setlist for the Grammys Museum event, and she performed them accoustic with a lot of strings!

So happy this was a LOS focused event.

Also her original LOS collaborators were with her, not her band from tour.

I really hope she gets at least one nomination… even if she doesn't win getting nominated would be a career high for her

Edited by broolprop3

Any chance they drop a deluxe to promote the tour extension?

36 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

Any chance they drop a deluxe to promote the tour extension?

I think so, but tbh I think it's gonna be another bloodbath with ticket sales so they may not even see the need.

Ykw who would've known a curtain, a projector, and some Pyro would have people foaming at the mouth for a round two? A cost conscious legend.

pikachoo

2 hours ago, Yasin said:

Vocals are vocaling 🎶

The live vocals jonny4

I need more videos, asap jonny

The band and Matt singing with her, beautiful to see heart

2 hours ago, Yasin said:

Vocals are vocaling 🎶

She sounds amazing and this video made me even more excited to see the whole thing.

Also, I'm guessing the questions they made were really serious and focused on her music, so I truly can't wait! duca

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I really hope she gets at least one nomination… even if she doesn't win getting nominated would be a career high for her

I'm with you on this, so let's all manifest it, please cause HD really poured her heart and soul into this album...

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

Any chance they drop a deluxe to promote the tour extension?

She's been saying that there will be one, but we don't know for certain cause everything seems to be changing very fast, so maybe Hil will go for a whole new album instead, but again we really don't know anything!

26 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I think so, but tbh I think it's gonna be another bloodbath with ticket sales so they may not even see the need.

Ykw who would've known a curtain, a projector, and some Pyro would have people foaming at the mouth for a round two? A cost conscious legend.

pikachoo

Ok, so that was really funny, but also I see no lies AT ALL! coffee2

Edited by theedmontonkid

She mentioned she's still working on the deluxe which is still coming (and the new record) clap3And apparently last night's performance was fully filmed too. I need that and the interview uploaded to her official YouTube channel now

khalyan2

3 hours ago, Yasin said:

Vocals are vocaling 🎶

i didnt even realize Matt was there because of the watermark blocking him like monsters inc logo blocking mike wazowski

im also wondering if some of the fun sound effects in LOS is by him like "ego trauma ego tramua"

also their second time performing together live after Never Let You Go!! that was so long ago

9 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

also their second time performing together live after Never Let You Go!! that was so long ago

Amazing how night and day that NLYG performance with Matt and this one are. She sounds so confident and full here. Training by singing every night has her sounding better than she ever has clap3

3 hours ago, Yasin said:

Vocals are vocaling 🎶

I also love how you can clock her reading the lyrics on the monitor near the end, iconic. Her friend Leah Michelle could never clap3

15 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Amazing how night and day that NLYG performance with Matt and this one are. She sounds so confident and full here. Training by singing every night has her sounding better than she ever has clap3

(loose quote) "this is so much fun! i kinda wanna do what dreams are made of next time" / cues With Love's to be continued outtro

and she never came back lmao

27 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

(loose quote) "this is so much fun! i kinda wanna do what dreams are made of next time" / cues With Love's to be continued outtro

and she never came back lmao

That to be continued.... in With Love will forever haunt me. She has a shot to do something iconique for Dignity's 20th though -*

15 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I also love how you can clock her reading the lyrics on the monitor near the end, iconic. Her friend Leah Michelle could never clap3

lmaoo or maybe the teleprompter is just a mirror that says "you ARE A BAD B*TCH"

7 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

That to be continued.... in With Love will forever haunt me. She has a shot to do something iconique for Dignity's 20th though -*

ok but if she were to change her hair to dark for a throwback... you know the general public would think it's an isabella reference... :(

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Amazing how night and day that NLYG performance with Matt and this one are. She sounds so confident and full here. Training by singing every night has her sounding better than she ever has clap3

Well thanks to her vocal coach, she sounds amazing.

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

She mentioned she's still working on the deluxe which is still coming (and the new record) clap3And apparently last night's performance was fully filmed too. I need that and the interview uploaded to her official YouTube channel now

khalyan2

I don't know if they will upload it to her YouTube channel but I'm pretty sure we'll be able see it anyways, specially if she gets nominated!

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

(loose quote) "this is so much fun! i kinda wanna do what dreams are made of next time" / cues With Love's to be continued outtro

and she never came back lmao

Oh my gosh, yes!

I was watching all of Matt's livestreams from the pandemic a few days ago on my phone and I was dying thinking how both of them completely forgot about it or maybe they even did it on purpose cause Matt only made one livestream after that one... 🤭

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

That to be continued.... in With Love will forever haunt me. She has a shot to do something iconique for Dignity's 20th though -*

I feel like, because of some of the topics on it she tends to neglect Dignity and also her team at the time (Andre and HR) maybe thought that the performance of that record was disappointing compared to her other ones and just made her feel bad about it and that's why she never talks about it or even remembers the name of the masterpiece that is Dignity.

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

lmaoo or maybe the teleprompter is just a mirror that says "you ARE A BAD B*TCH"

ok but if she were to change her hair to dark for a throwback... you know the general public would think it's an isabella reference... :(

Oh God!

That was so BRILLIANT, you and @SafeAndSound are always keeping us entertained... 😂

Edited by theedmontonkid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.