Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Hoping the tour announcement makes waves and gives her some more positive buzz this week. I feel we desperately need news on the deluxe progress though, the album deserves one more big push at least.

I think I'm most looking forward to hearing about the Grammy Museum performance + interview. What a unique and special night for whoever gets to experience that, I hope it's filled with lifelong fans (and some Grammy voters of course -*)

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

5 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Wait, I haven't watched Reach Out in probably a year, but the guy put his thumb in her mouth, not his feet girl.

Or is there a version of it where she sucks on the guy's feet? Cause I know that video had several versions, idk anymore!

Yeah, you're right, but as long as the other artists put music videos out, Hil has to make music videos, too in my opinion...

HD can break any rule she wants except for that one and Atlantic can repurpose Miley's touring budget towards Hilary, cause Miley doesn't want to drive and people will come to her, remember?

So, write that down Elliot Grainge, thanks!

That's so funny!

Some of you are giving @SafeAndSound a run for her money lately, huh?

Love it, it's just like HilaryFan all over again, guys and I could cry of happiness! 🥲

I remember HilaryFan. Followed them all the time.

19 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Hilary is the one on holiday not Atlantic and I'm sure her team gets paid monthly, like any other job, right?

Also, I want it to ask you why ANYTIME that I post something you don't agree with, you react with the laughing face?

Many times I disagree with your posts or somebody else's post, but because we're all fans and this is a forum where we are free to say whatever we want or hope Hilary will do next, I just ignore those posts and move on to read the next ones.

You just strike me like "the know-it-all" type of person and flash news to you, buddy... We're all fans and none of us know what HD's plans are.

Sometimes not even she knows certainly because it all can change very fast if there's another artist that's releasing something on a date she was supposed to release something herself and whatnot.

The funny one here is @SafeAndSound and that girl deserves all those laughing face reactions, not me!

😆🤭🤐🤫

Hilary is the one that calls the shots. She's the artist, the brand but seriously, haven't you been paying attention? There IS silence because it seems like Nothing gets announced until it's complete.

Take for example the Bath and Body Works. NOBODY knew it happened until the project was complete.

You said it yourself (I think it was you), she has tons of projects to do the rest of this year. She's Busy doing this and just cause she's not posting doesn't mean she's Not doing anything. Enjoy the surprises WHEN they come.

She's doing this on Her terms, when She wants to.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

34 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Hilary is the one that calls the shots. She's the artist, the brand but seriously, haven't you been paying attention? There IS silence because it seems like Nothing gets announced until it's complete.

Take for example the Bath and Body Works. NOBODY knew it happened until the project was complete.

You said it yourself (I think it was you), she has tons of projects to do the rest of this year. She's Busy doing this and just cause she's not posting doesn't mean she's Not doing anything. Enjoy the surprises WHEN they come.

She's doing this on Her terms, when She wants to.

Whenever "justlovingmusicyall" randomly graces us with their relentless and weird Dreamer.mp3-inspired negativity

Also maybe if she did actually suck f**t instead of thumb in Reach Out we never would have gotten Chasing the Sun as a single

rogue2

(I love this forum sometimes)

23 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Also maybe if she did actually suck f**t instead of thumb in Reach Out we never would have gotten Chasing the Sun as a single

rogue2

(I love this forum sometimes)

i was thinking how she should have gone big or go home but then again there are 4 versions of Reach Out there so the hypothetical feet wouldnt have made the cut anyway. MAYBE SHE DID PLAY WITH FEET AND IT WAS CHOPPED

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

😆🤭🤐🤫

Hilary is the one that calls the shots. She's the artist, the brand but seriously, haven't you been paying attention? There IS silence because it seems like Nothing gets announced until it's complete.

Take for example the Bath and Body Works. NOBODY knew it happened until the project was complete.

You said it yourself (I think it was you), she has tons of projects to do the rest of this year. She's Busy doing this and just cause she's not posting doesn't mean she's Not doing anything. Enjoy the surprises WHEN they come.

She's doing this on Her terms, when She wants to.

what a weird off-tangent escalation from a fellow fan simply saying that her social media team should spend 5 seconds adding one of her songs to the post and instead reading the "silence" bit as hilary not putting anything out there.

adding audio over an instagram post =/= asking hilary to put out something...

"it's a small annoyance how her team doesn't put her new music on her insta posts. Her last 3 posts are ...silence. like that's just so easy to do. All the tour photos are absolutely stunning but I wish they'd be pushing the new music more and however they can on social media."

vs

"Y'all are used to constant updates well ….it seems things are a little bit different now. I Can see that based on the silence. It's her choice. Her life."

Edited by joyxsoul

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Hoping the tour announcement makes waves and gives her some more positive buzz this week. I feel we desperately need news on the deluxe progress though, the album deserves one more big push at least.

I think I'm most looking forward to hearing about the Grammy Museum performance + interview. What a unique and special night for whoever gets to experience that, I hope it's filled with lifelong fans (and some Grammy voters of course -*)

I feel like the countdown is not just new dates, maybe they'll announce the Lucky Me movie and/or the premiere date and that's all really exciting!

And then there's the Grammy's event, so I'm sure she'll be EVERYWHERE...duca

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Also maybe if she did actually suck f**t instead of thumb in Reach Out we never would have gotten Chasing the Sun as a single

rogue2

(I love this forum sometimes)

Chasing The Sun is cute, but pretty much everything a record label is not supposed to do when they have a comeback album on their hands, at the same time.

Also, I watch the music video often and the song is just like The Math, cringy but really fun to sing out loud...

Just not a comeback single!

7 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

i was thinking how she should have gone big or go home but then again there are 4 versions of Reach Out there so the hypothetical feet wouldnt have made the cut anyway. MAYBE SHE DID PLAY WITH FEET AND IT WAS CHOPPED

what a weird off-tangent escalation from a fellow fan simply saying that her social media team should spend 5 seconds adding one of her songs to the post and instead reading the "silence" bit as hilary not putting anything out there.

adding audio over an instagram post =/= asking hilary to put out something...

"it's a small annoyance how her team doesn't put her new music on her insta posts. Her last 3 posts are ...silence. like that's just so easy to do. All the tour photos are absolutely stunning but I wish they'd be pushing the new music more and however they can on social media."

vs

"Y'all are used to constant updates well ….it seems things are a little bit different now. I Can see that based on the silence. It's her choice. Her life."

THIS

I keep trying to ignore this person, but it's just annoying and I'm not a very patient woman!

I have an IG account dedicated to Matthew's band Winnetka Bowling League and even though right now he's on vacation with Hil and the baby, his brother Kris is running his music business in Boston and everything is very quiet regarding the new album, I still post and add their songs to each post cause I want people to learn about their music and I DON'T get paid like her team does, so of course they should do it, too...

And yes, HD is the one calling the shots, but she's got other people helping her, from her right hand, Lauren to Jacob, her music director!

There's many moving parts to a 30-year long career like hers, otherwise she would just loose her mind, so let's not be naive! 🤭

Edited by theedmontonkid

I highly doubt they are going to announce both the new dates of the tour + the film, people that are not die hard fans could just wait the film and doesn't buy the tickets.

It's more likely just the dates or a presave of the deluxe (or a new single, but with Catastrophe coming next month, i doubt it) to get the exclusive to get the ticket first (as they did with the album this year).

7 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

I highly doubt they are going to announce both the new dates of the tour + the film, people that are not die hard fans could just wait the film and doesn't buy the tickets.

It's more likely just the dates or a presave of the deluxe (or a new single, but with Catastrophe coming next month, i doubt it) to get the exclusive to get the ticket first (as they did with the album this year).

That's actually a very good point and you're right, that wouldn't be very smart, but HD could announce the deluxe and Catastrophe and it's release date on the 23rd as well!

And if the song is not too christmassy, she could perform it during the next tour leg too, but who knows?

I still think the movie is coming out later this year just like the director stated on his Facebook page and I remember that one of the backstage ladies told someone that there would be a surprise soon and when someone yelled docuseries, the woman said "she said it, not me"

In my imagination she could announce the Lucky Me movie when the tour in Australia is over, there's still plenty of time left this year for her to do that and then make some tweaks for the next tour leg!

But, I don't know guys, I'm starting to feel like a swiftie trying to put this big puzzle together... 🤭

Edited by theedmontonkid

36 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

That's actually a very good point and you're right, that wouldn't be very smart, but HD could announce the deluxe and Catastrophe and it's release date on the 23rd as well!

And if the song is not too christmassy, she could perform it during the next tour leg too, but who knows?

I still think the movie is coming out later this year just like the director stated on his Facebook page and I remember that one of the backstage ladies told someone that there would be a surprise soon and when someone yelled docuseries, the woman said "she said it, not me"

In my imagination she could announce the Lucky Me movie when the tour in Australia is over, there's still plenty of time left this year for her to do that and then make some tweaks for the next tour leg!

But, I don't know guys, I'm starting to feel like a swiftie trying to put this big puzzle together... 🤭

Yeah, they could announce the film at the end of the AUS/NZ leg tbh, seems more legit to me, but it's okay even if they do it on Wednesday! I just can't wait!

Same thought about Catastrophe, as I don't think it'll be too christmassy, they could use it as a new single of hers and from the soundtrack too... but this depends on Warner, if they planned to promoting it as a whole Cat in the Hat project or a joint one... either way, I'm still hyped for it as they seem to have big budget for the Cat project, so maybe they'll push it also WW and go for the awards too. I guess Matt is the producer of Catastrophe too (as she said she won't imagine anyone but him under her music as of now) so it'll be similiar to the track of Luck...or something, maybe a little brighter, but I don't think they'll go for cheesy lyrics now that she seems to be loved by critics

I've read that "In my immagination" as I was singing Holiday Party skull

Edited by ReachOut

3 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Yeah, they could announce the film at the end of the AUS/NZ leg tbh, seems more legit to me, but it's okay even if they do it on Wednesday! I just can't wait!

Same thought about Catastrophe, as I don't think it'll be too christmassy, they could use it as a new single of hers and from the soundtrack too... but this depends on Warner, if they planned to promoting it as a whole Cat in the Hat project or a joint one... either way, I'm still hyped for it as they seem to have big budget for the Cat project, so maybe they'll push it also WW and go for the awards too. I guess Matt is the producer of Catastrophe too (as she said she won't imagine anyone but him under her music as of now) so it'll be similiar to the track of Luck...or something, maybe a little brighter, but I don't think they'll go for cheesy lyrics now that she seems to be loved by critics

I've read that "In my immagination" as I was singing Holiday Party skull

Yeah, I think Catastrophe will be at least a little bit more upbeat than Luck, actually even the new album could be less heavy because she already talked about all the stuff that was bothering or that happened to her throughout the last 15 years, but HD herself said she doesn't know what the new album will be like other than a similar sound, so only time will tell!

I love that you read the last sentence with Holiday Party playing in your head... 😂

8 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Yeah, they could announce the film at the end of the AUS/NZ leg tbh, seems more legit to me, but it's okay even if they do it on Wednesday! I just can't wait!

Same thought about Catastrophe, as I don't think it'll be too christmassy, they could use it as a new single of hers and from the soundtrack too... but this depends on Warner, if they planned to promoting it as a whole Cat in the Hat project or a joint one... either way, I'm still hyped for it as they seem to have big budget for the Cat project, so maybe they'll push it also WW and go for the awards too. I guess Matt is the producer of Catastrophe too (as she said she won't imagine anyone but him under her music as of now) so it'll be similiar to the track of Luck...or something, maybe a little brighter, but I don't think they'll go for cheesy lyrics now that she seems to be loved by critics

I've read that "In my immagination" as I was singing Holiday Party skull

So did I.

Apparently she told a fan during one of the UK sounchecks, that there is something BIGGER coming before the deluxe, so I can only assume it would be the movie/doc?

Something is cooking in the studio ...clock the HD drum kit cupid

All that's missing is the queen herself

7Mec9m1.png

2 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Apparently she told a fan during one of the UK sounchecks, that there is something BIGGER coming before the deluxe, so I can only assume it would be the movie/doc?

In my mind, the only thing bigger than a deluxe is a whole new album, but she's only alluded to being early in the process so that'd be insane. But maybe the concert film/doc is actually bigger in terms of scale and money (especially if it's getting a theatrical release?)

The run from The Optimist to Mature is perfect and the other girls could never.

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Something is cooking in the studio ...clock the HD drum kit cupid

All that's missing is the queen herself

7Mec9m1.png

It says Future Trippin Out! On the teleprompter

deddddd at this hilary sucking feet discussion!! get that toe hunny!

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

It says Future Trippin Out! On the teleprompter

ooo rehearsing for the stripped down Grammy show maybe?

Well, bigger would be a proper WW tour for the 2027…

But the caption of Matt + Future Tripping being put on top of her "This Is Hilary Duff" playlist on spotify could let us think that they are pushing it as a single? Maybe with a duet?

8 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Apparently she told a fan during one of the UK sounchecks, that there is something BIGGER coming before the deluxe, so I can only assume it would be the movie/doc?

That's pretty cool and I'm so ready!

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Something is cooking in the studio ...clock the HD drum kit cupid

All that's missing is the queen herself

7Mec9m1.png

They're probably just rehearsing for the Grammy's event because all of those guys helped HD and Matt with the album and it said it would be her and her collaborators at the event.

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The run from The Optimist to Mature is perfect and the other girls could never.

Straight up facts! 🤭

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

Well, bigger would be a proper WW tour for the 2027…

But the caption of Matt + Future Tripping being put on top of her "This Is Hilary Duff" playlist on spotify could let us think that they are pushing it as a single? Maybe with a duet?

That's a possibility too and I would love a collab, it needs to happen in my opinion! duca

Edited by theedmontonkid

On 9/20/2026 at 11:02 AM, Plasticdoll said:

She sucks a mans fingers/thumb in the reach out video. There are no feet? ....

No feet.

Ah so she and Koma (maybe Townes) went with Sophia and the husband to Capri. Friends vacation. Niice.

Maybe Future Tripping is the next single. Ooh can't wait to see how the music video could look. If it is the next single, maybe it's visual and storytelling as Hilary is really good at doing that. Honestly, little disappointed with Weather For Tennis video BUT there is a story there it just was a little …boring…no plain. Yeah that's probably the word.

Maybe FT is for the grammy museum.

May 10th 2027 - Milan - Unipol Dome confirmed

So she'll be in Europe during the Spring heart

Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid confirmed? Berlin? Antwerp? We'll see tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

@justlovingmusicyall I'm happy that I make you laugh

3 hours ago, ReachOut said:

May 10th 2027 - Milan - Unipol Dome confirmed

So she'll be in Europe during the Spring heart

Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid confirmed? Berlin? Antwerp? We'll see tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

@justlovingmusicyall I'm happy that I make you laugh

That's great news actually, I thought she would take a longer break, but I guess our Queen is truly enjoying being on stage and like I said before doesn't want to lose momentum and I completely support her.

I honestly am a pretty impatient girl, so this whole countdown thing driving me nuts, but I really hope she plays in places like Paris and Amsterdam cause the fans there sure deserve it, but also because my girlfriends and I could fly to any of those two cities next spring!

Oh, and I'm definitely not sleeping tonight, I need to know what else is getting announced tomorrow morning... 🤭

Edited by theedmontonkid

Okay, can we get a single to actually chart though, I don't want this to be the first era that she doesn't have a single chart…besides self titled.

Edited by Stepfon

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.