Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

The director made a post on LinkedIn about it and called it a movie and not a docuseries, so hopefully that will be the case! duca

Oh great catch, he called it a "film" not once but twice! Plus confirmed it's coming before the end of the year. That would be really cool if it got a theatrical release, and if it does I could see it getting a limited run with its main home being on D+ alexz

vGaX5UM.png

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 311.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

6 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

She's enjoying her life right now. That's why. She or her team doesn't have to put out anything if she is simply not doing it.

Y'all are used to constant updates well ….it seems things are a little bit different now. I Can see that based on the silence. It's her choice. Her life.

Hilary is the one on holiday not Atlantic and I'm sure her team gets paid monthly, like any other job, right?

Also, I want it to ask you why ANYTIME that I post something you don't agree with, you react with the laughing face?

Many times I disagree with your posts or somebody else's post, but because we're all fans and this is a forum where we are free to say whatever we want or hope Hilary will do next, I just ignore those posts and move on to read the next ones.

You just strike me like "the know-it-all" type of person and flash news to you, buddy... We're all fans and none of us know what HD's plans are.

Sometimes not even she knows certainly because it all can change very fast if there's another artist that's releasing something on a date she was supposed to release something herself and whatnot.

The funny one here is @SafeAndSound and that girl deserves all those laughing face reactions, not me!

Edited by theedmontonkid

6 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh great catch, he called it a "film" not once but twice! Plus confirmed it's coming before the end of the year. That would be really cool if it got a theatrical release, and if it does I could see it getting a limited run with its main home being on D+ alexz

vGaX5UM.png

I knew it!

We're getting the Lucky Me movie before the new year and I'm sure the countdown is for more than just new dates, guys! duca

Edited by theedmontonkid

I hope they don't cut anything and it's the full concert

they should also add surprise songs in the movie

I would love to see the math performance in good quality

1 hour ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Ah so is this announcement not expected to have her do any additional US dates?

My info is that yes, there'll be a second US leg. But who knows 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I hope they don't cut anything and it's the full concert

they should also add surprise songs in the movie

I would love to see the math performance in good quality

Well, HD first performed The Math during night 2 in NYC and they filmed the concerts for the movie before in L.A, but we don't know if they did some reshoots, anything is possible, really...

I wonder if they filmed a little more after the NA tour leg was done, so maybe we'll see or hear any of the new songs Hil and Matthew worked on during the tour (maybe the recording process?), but I bet those songs will be included on the deluxe version of Luck, anyways!

Edited by theedmontonkid

12 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Her best music video imo clap3BOMH, Wake Up, Mature, and Sparks (fan demanded) being the runner ups.

I like how it feels intimate, slightly uncomfortable with that man, and grounded in domesticity with all the furniture, etc. which matches the vibe of the song (and album). The rain motif and the optimistic green hillside are just gorgeous imagery. I still wish the single artwork was the album cover, or at least a variant.

I do hope her next era lets her get more adventurous with the visual storytelling. The Beat of My Heart video is her most "out there" visually (maybe PWF too?), I think she could go even further with the right director/cinematographer. She can also easily scratch any acting itch she wants in music video form

Usually I agree with you on EVERYTHING but... With Love? Stranger??? I'd rank them higher than Mature and Sparks tbh, even Wake Up...

11 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Usually I agree with you on EVERYTHING but... With Love? Stranger??? I'd rank them higher than Mature and Sparks tbh, even Wake Up...

I know Mature didn't have much budget, but I ABSOLUTELY love it, so it's Mature and Stranger for me! coffee2

Wake Up is just very fun (the song slaps) and With Love is so good and sexy, but I can't take the elevator falling down "special effects" seriously, (sorry!) even though I know it was on purpose, but still...

Edited by theedmontonkid

I know the Dignity music videos were fire (that was her peak music video era) but I am really fond of Wake Up, So Yesterday and Come Clean music videos. They pretty much capture the essence of the songs and I love Hilary's looks from all of them.

With Love and Stranger were class though, they were the ones that deserve residency at #1 on TRL.

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Usually I agree with you on EVERYTHING but... With Love? Stranger??? I'd rank them higher than Mature and Sparks tbh, even Wake Up...

I totally agree! Stranger and With Love are unmatched.

Stranger has the narrative depth and production value of a cinematic short film.

5 minutes ago, Yasin said:

I totally agree! Stranger and With Love are unmatched.

Stranger has the narrative depth and production value of a cinematic short film.

I agree that Stranger feels like a short film (HD showed off her acting chops on it!) and it was very fancy just like Mature.

But I want more music videos where she can play with her acting skills and I feel like Atlantic put all their (small) budget for her on the Lucky Me Tour, cause Hil used to make most of her money from touring instead of radio performance or charts and because of how fast the tickets for both SRBN and the Vegas residency at Voltaire sold out as well!

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but she definitely needs more budget next time around for both the new music videos and the next tour, too. coffee2

Edited by theedmontonkid

AI is honestly getting out of control and it's disturbing. Several of these posts have got thousands of likes. All these men in the comments gooning over this AI picture of Hilary with a fake BBL thinking it's real...

It's honestly weird what people will do for their p*rn fetish or fantasy

3 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

I know the Dignity music videos were fire (that was her peak music video era) but I am really fond of Wake Up, So Yesterday and Come Clean music videos. They pretty much capture the essence of the songs and I love Hilary's looks from all of them.

With Love and Stranger were class though, they were the ones that deserve residency at #1 on TRL.

I love all of Hilary videos expect reach out because she puts feet in her mouth

Fly is my top pick but I love beat of my heart and stranger

I had the stranger music video on my iPod back in the day I would watch the video more than I would listen to the song

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

I agree that Stranger feels like a short film (HD showed off her acting chops on it!) and it was very fancy just like Mature.

But I want more music videos where she can play with her acting skills and I feel like Atlantic put all their (small) budget for her on the Lucky Me Tour, cause Hil used to make most of her money from touring instead of radio performance or charts and because of how fast the tickets for both SRBN and the Vegas residency at Voltaire sold out as well!

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but she definitely needs more budget next time around for both the new music videos and the next tour, too. coffee2

Too be honest I feel like music videos are a dying format now … even the big pop stars are barely making or investing in music videos anymore

Most pop girls are only doing 1-2 music videos per era now

with streaming now people would rather stream songs than watch music videos

12 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I love all of Hilary videos expect reach out because she puts feet in her mouth

Fly is my top pick but I love beat of my heart and stranger

I had the stranger music video on my iPod back in the day I would watch the video more than I would listen to the song

Feet?? Are you living in a parallel universe or is it me?

Is she doing more UK dates? Because it would make sense, since she teased more dates at the end of the London show, rather than on her social media

21 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I love all of Hilary videos expect reach out because she puts feet in her mouth

deadbanana4

it was just his thumb tho

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the Stranger and With Love videos (aside from the hideous border on WL...). I think they were her most ambitious in terms of story, acting, etc. The elevator sequence and belly dancing are so iconic too. I would love it if they got remastered. I think some of her other videos have a more "timeless" feel though

10 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

deadbanana4

it was just his thumb tho

Oh I probably remembering it incorrectly I thought it was weird and it kinda ruined the video for me rip

5 hours ago, Yasin said:

I totally agree! Stranger and With Love are unmatched.

Stranger has the narrative depth and production value of a cinematic short film.

i know the director's cut removed hilary's scenes during the dance break but... the couple arguing was really charismatic and I LOVED IT haha and explained why they twirled during the bridge

NhacCuaTui - Nghe nhạc mới HOT nhất, tải nhạc MP3 chất lượng cao

btw i remember seeing candid photos of hilary holding onto the script for Reach Out and it was THICK, and i was expecting something narrative driven like Stranger.. so imagine if the script was all: Page 20: put the fingers in your mouth. Page 23: grind the statue idk lol

Page 26: the mirror is going to be DIRTY, do NOT clean like you did in Come Clean

Edited by joyxsoul

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I love all of Hilary videos expect reach out because she puts feet in her mouth

Fly is my top pick but I love beat of my heart and stranger

I had the stranger music video on my iPod back in the day I would watch the video more than I would listen to the song

Wait, I haven't watched Reach Out in probably a year, but the guy put his thumb in her mouth, not his feet girl.

Or is there a version of it where she sucks on the guy's feet? Cause I know that video had several versions, idk anymore!

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Too be honest I feel like music videos are a dying format now … even the big pop stars are barely making or investing in music videos anymore

Most pop girls are only doing 1-2 music videos per era now

with streaming now people would rather stream songs than watch music videos

Yeah, you're right, but as long as the other artists put music videos out, Hil has to make music videos, too in my opinion...

HD can break any rule she wants except for that one and Atlantic can repurpose Miley's touring budget towards Hilary, cause Miley doesn't want to drive and people will come to her, remember?

So, write that down Elliot Grainge, thanks!

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

i know the director's cut removed hilary's scenes during the dance break but... the couple arguing was really charismatic and I LOVED IT haha and explained why they twirled during the bridge

NhacCuaTui - Nghe nhạc mới HOT nhất, tải nhạc MP3 chất lượng cao

btw i remember seeing candid photos of hilary holding onto the script for Reach Out and it was THICK, and i was expecting something narrative driven like Stranger.. so imagine if the script was all: Page 20: put the fingers in your mouth. Page 23: grind the statue idk lol

Page 26: the mirror is going to be DIRTY, do NOT clean like you did in Come Clean

That's so funny!

Some of you are giving @SafeAndSound a run for her money lately, huh?

Love it, it's just like HilaryFan all over again, guys and I could cry of happiness! 🥲

Edited by theedmontonkid

5 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I love all of Hilary videos expect reach out because she puts feet in her mouth

Fly is my top pick but I love beat of my heart and stranger

I had the stranger music video on my iPod back in the day I would watch the video more than I would listen to the song

She sucks a mans fingers/thumb in the reach out video. There are no feet? ....

Edited by Plasticdoll

4 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Is she doing more UK dates? Because it would make sense, since she teased more dates at the end of the London show, rather than on her social media

Yes I assume more UK dates are coming.

Mature on the Billboard Adult Pop Airplay chart: #15 (NEW PEAK!)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.