Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

More critical acclaim clap3

Honestly, just from watching the fan videos it seems like everything's running smoothly and she's killing it every night and it's having fun, so I'm really happy for her and the fans, specially the ones that are traveling from all over Europe just to see her!

I just want her to rest assured that she's deeply loved and that we all are ALWAYS gonna be there for her through thick and thin, you know? heart2

That's what I told her when I met her, but I think to see people flying to the UK from places like Italy, Spain and Belgium must be so nice for our Queen and she's so deserving of all the love she's getting!

Edit: Oh and I agree that Atlantic needs to treat Catastrophe like a single, but October 30 is too late. 😂

Edited by theedmontonkid

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Attending the show tonight in Manchester. Nervous, excited… all the feels. duca

37 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Attending the show tonight in Manchester. Nervous, excited… all the feels. duca

It's just such an amazing experience! Done Cardiff for soundcheck and the backstage tour and we had Tattoo, did the early entry for the o2 and heard Stranger as we were queuing up. Alsooo I think George is defo the disco ball, he plead the fifth when I asked him, it's def not Matt. I'm seeing her tonight too, heading to Manchester now, have an amazing night, say hi if you see me, going on my own. Sending so much love !

She's coming for top 15 at Hot AC clap3

19 16 HILARY DUFF Mature 1498 1377 121 2.034

3 hours ago, Sam9 said:

It's just such an amazing experience! Done Cardiff for soundcheck and the backstage tour and we had Tattoo, did the early entry for the o2 and heard Stranger as we were queuing up. Alsooo I think George is defo the disco ball, he plead the fifth when I asked him, it's def not Matt. I'm seeing her tonight too, heading to Manchester now, have an amazing night, say hi if you see me, going on my own. Sending so much love !

That's amazing. You've experienced the show in so many ways already. Have an amazing time tonight. And I'll defo say hi when I see you.

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

She's coming for top 15 at Hot AC clap3

19 16 HILARY DUFF Mature 1498 1377 121 2.034

fingers crossed for a Top 10

2 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

That's amazing. You've experienced the show in so many ways already. Have an amazing time tonight. And I'll defo say hi when I see you.

Have the best time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Honestly, just from watching the fan videos it seems like everything's running smoothly and she's killing it every night and it's having fun, so I'm really happy for her and the fans, specially the ones that are traveling from all over Europe just to see her!

I just want her to rest assured that she's deeply loved and that we all are ALWAYS gonna be there for her through thick and thin, you know? heart2

That's what I told her when I met her, but I think to see people flying to the UK from places like Italy, Spain and Belgium must be so nice for our Queen and she's so deserving of all the love she's getting!

Edit: Oh and I agree that Atlantic needs to treat Catastrophe like a single, but October 30 is too late. 😂

Hope so!

7 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Attending the show tonight in Manchester. Nervous, excited… all the feels. duca

I'm super happy that you're finally gonna be able to see her live again!

Please, let us know how everything goes, but I'm sure you'll have a lovely time!

7 hours ago, Sam9 said:

It's just such an amazing experience! Done Cardiff for soundcheck and the backstage tour and we had Tattoo, did the early entry for the o2 and heard Stranger as we were queuing up. Alsooo I think George is defo the disco ball, he plead the fifth when I asked him, it's def not Matt. I'm seeing her tonight too, heading to Manchester now, have an amazing night, say hi if you see me, going on my own. Sending so much love !

Ugh, HD needs to add those two songs to the setlist and quit playing with our (my) feelings!

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

She's coming for top 15 at Hot AC clap3

19 16 HILARY DUFF Mature 1498 1377 121 2.034

Oh, this is so good!

I mean, I still don't know how to read this numbers well, but I'm getting there. rip

Edited by theedmontonkid

Honestly, she was so good on Thursday! I wish I could see her again on the 15th

Play With Fire live is an EXPERIENCE

Mature on the Billboard Adult Pop Airplay chart: #16 (NEW PEAK)

I thought Mature was completely dead on HAC yesterday until I saw it was #16 and still climbing. Tomorrow it will hopefully peak at #15 after the published update. It'll have its work cut out for it climbing up much more than that, especially if Catastrophe comes sooner than later and they push it, but we will see.

Soooo tonight was sick, we got the Math again, shame o2 didn't cause it did go off. I had standing tickets, but decided to not stand and went to box office and they gave me 4 options for seats, chose 110, row N and was good but, after no one knew weather for tennis i went into the crowd and just got a feel for each bit til I found my crowd 🤣, just wanted vibes tonight and i found it samh2 just for the last wdamo video felt soooo wholesome

She did an interview for British vogue backstage at her London show

Can they please do a photoshoot with her already and put her on the cover

6 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

I thought Mature was completely dead on HAC yesterday until I saw it was #16 and still climbing. Tomorrow it will hopefully peak at #15 after the published update. It'll have its work cut out for it climbing up much more than that, especially if Catastrophe comes sooner than later and they push it, but we will see.

I don't get why a 7 in vinyl isn't being pressed for mature this should have been the next vinyl after roommates … unless they are already pressing catastrophe on 7 in

Even though I was front row and enjoyed myself in dublin.. I really hope she does smaller venues next time. I want it to be a bit more intimate!

I feel like now the GP has seen her, maybe they'll lose interest and we will get hilary all to ourselves!?

12 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I don't get why a 7 in vinyl isn't being pressed for mature this should have been the next vinyl after roommates … unless they are already pressing catastrophe on 7 in

Hope they're saving the vinyl for the 1 year anniversary... need that single cover on physical.

4 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

I feel like now the GP has seen her, maybe they'll lose interest and we will get hilary all to ourselves!?

Yeah, I think the same... I highly doubt she'll be able to sell out 20,000+ arenas with next album

The standard album is so perfect front to back, I truly don't know what a deluxe would look or sound like. But imagine if she ends the era with a bang and gives us a "Brighter Days Ahead" with 5+ new tracks and some extended versionsjonny

15 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I don't get why a 7 in vinyl isn't being pressed for mature this should have been the next vinyl after roommates … unless they are already pressing catastrophe on 7 in

I don't have any 7in vinyl in my collection yet but if they release one for Mature with perfect cover art (+the remix and mellow versions at minimum) I would absolutely snatch it.

The timing is a little odd on these releases since the Weather For Tennis vinyl is gonna ship when Mature is potentially peaking at Hot AC, not that it would be enough to make it chart but it was worth another push.

3 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Even though I was front row and enjoyed myself in dublin.. I really hope she does smaller venues next time. I want it to be a bit more intimate!

I feel like now the GP has seen her, maybe they'll lose interest and we will get hilary all to ourselves!?

I am really curious to see how the demand is for the next US shows she's been teasing and what that would look like as far as venues, locations, setlist, etc. I'd love if there's still momentum and she can keep selling out arenas in certain cities. But I would also understand if things mellow out a bit once the non-hardcore/Metamorphosis/Disney-only fans get their nostalgia fix.

I still hope she'd do a few festivals here and there to switch things up

i hope they will test the market again (not saying she should do small rooms again but maybe medium rooms) for the next era and book the appropriate size accordingly... my fragile stan ego cannot stand if the blue dot curse falls upon her and she overextended her reach

3 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Even though I was front row and enjoyed myself in dublin.. I really hope she does smaller venues next time. I want it to be a bit more intimate!

I feel like now the GP has seen her, maybe they'll lose interest and we will get hilary all to ourselves!?

GP? General Public?

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.