Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

i kinda... would love for her to go for smaller venues but with a tighter setlist that feature songs we never had the chance to hear eg Confetti, and she can do a huge one for Metamorphosis for the 25th anniversary like how Jonas Brothers did 3 nights at MSG for Burning Up (sold out)

I don't think she will want to sing sweet sixteen ever again based on the lyrics

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

You guys are still underestimating her, even after everything she's pulled off these last few months. It's just like when some people were saying she'd be lucky to debut with 15k skull

She can definitely go on another arena tour soon, as long as it's thought out and done right.

3 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I don't think she will want to sing sweet sixteen ever again based on the lyrics

... wait... Luca would be 16 years old during Metamorphosis's 25th anniversary...

Sweet Sixteen (Mine) medley with Shine for Luca

2 hours ago, Yasin said:

You guys are still underestimating her, even after everything she's pulled off these last few months. It's just like when some people were saying she'd be lucky to debut with 15k skull

She can definitely go on another arena tour soon, as long as it's thought out and done right.

i just want her to test the market again similar to what she did with Small Rooms so she lands safely with another Sold Out leg.

i love her so much but this comeback has been very nostalgic driven. Mature parallels So Yesterday, Roommates parallels Come Clean. she made so many childhood references (Laugh Out Loud, all the movie costumes for the tour announcement) etc and practically none during BIBO. she sold a couple of variants with re-recording. she definitely reawakens a lot of fans but we are also stuck with them requesting... The Math

would love to be proven wrong!

Edited by joyxsoul

2 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

... wait... Luca would be 16 years old during Metamorphosis's 25th anniversary...

Sweet Sixteen (Mine) medley with Shine for Luca

i just want her to test the market again similar to what she did with Small Rooms so she lands safely with another Sold Out leg.

i love her so much but this comeback has been very nostalgic driven. Mature parallels So Yesterday, Roommates parallels Come Clean. she made so many childhood references (Laugh Out Loud, all the movie costumes for the tour announcement) etc and practically none during BIBO. she sold a couple of variants with re-recording. she definitely reawakens a lot of fans but we are also stuck with them requesting... The Math

would love to be proven wrong!

Agreed tbh the nostalgia factor was huge and they (her team) definitely knew that.

Her next era i really assume will be matched with Dignity (as in a slight sales fall compared to the previous album) or BIBO sales-wise unless she has some major hit single, and tbh BIBO sales are respectable in this day and age.

I think it's safe to say she can usually debut pretty strong even without a hit. But next era will really be about the current music only, and I'm so excited for that but i think it'll result into a slightly smaller tour because GP/casual fans will be in smaller numbers.

Edited by Afterglow

19 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

● Coachella

● Glastonbury

● Lollapalooza

● Rock In Rio

● Bonnaroo

● Outside Lands

● Olivia Rodrigo's Daisy Chain

● Austin City Limits

● Gov Ball

● iHeart WangoTango

● Lovers And Friends

● When We Were Young

● Capital's Summertime Ball and Jingle Bell Ball

● LA Pride/ Pride In The Park

● NYC Pride

● Mighty Hoopla

● BottleRock Napa

She can easily do this as a festival leg of the tour. Fewer dates and covers more ground

i agree. I think doing festivals will help the next tour and album sales too

7 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I don't think she will want to sing sweet sixteen ever again based on the lyrics

I mean I thought the same for The Math, because those lyrics are just as corny and here we are lol

I think she'll test the market before announcing a new tour leg, but some of you are seriously underestimating HD imo!

I agree (and I've said it before) that she should just book a bunch of festivals, new cities/countries and just extend the Lucky Me Tour.

That way she'll visit new places, she's never been to before and reach new people that still think her songs sound like Why Not or Come Clean and still introduce the new album and new songs (old and new) without stopping the tour and risking to lose momentum!

10 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

... wait... Luca would be 16 years old during Metamorphosis's 25th anniversary...

Sweet Sixteen (Mine) medley with Shine for Luca

i just want her to test the market again similar to what she did with Small Rooms so she lands safely with another Sold Out leg.

i love her so much but this comeback has been very nostalgic driven. Mature parallels So Yesterday, Roommates parallels Come Clean. she made so many childhood references (Laugh Out Loud, all the movie costumes for the tour announcement) etc and practically none during BIBO. she sold a couple of variants with re-recording. she definitely reawakens a lot of fans but we are also stuck with them requesting... The Math

would love to be proven wrong!

They lyrics in sweet sixteen reference her sister and father both of whom she had a falling out with

Unless she's willing to change the lyrics

I felt like a lot of people at my show didn't know the new stuff

That why I think doing festivals would be a good idea she could just perform the new songs and maybe throw in one hit song

People seem to know roommates so more one off performances for talk shows award shows are needed

I feel like next era should focus more on that

Just bought a last minute ticket for the show tonight. A fantastic seat. Can't wait. jonny5

Will be going by myself, so if anyone else is going and wants to say hi… let me know.

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

Here I am!

I went to the Dublin show and took some time to elaborate my feelings.

It was truly a dream to see her live for the first time and on her best tour too.

She was so happy, fierce and her voice was on point (okay there were some heavy backtracks on some songs, but you can hear her).

She is like a goddes, so beautiful and so magnetic to watch... there were no need for dancers or anything more...

Play With Fire performance truly elevated the song even more, all the arena singing Breathe In Breathe Out was surprising.

The only let down song/performance was Holiday Party, basically nobody was singing it and the performance was a bit off tbh.

With Love is truly her best song ever and the vocals in it >>>

52 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Just bought a last minute ticket for the show tonight. A fantastic seat. Can't wait. jonny5

Will be going by myself, so if anyone else is going and wants to say hi… let me know.

I did toooo! Was gonna say to everyone to check AXS and select resale instead and there's some goood tickets! Cannot believe this is the 5th time seeing her this year, would have never of dreamt of this! I'm in section 107! Most likely going to just get there for HD.

30 minutes ago, Sam9 said:

I did toooo! Was gonna say to everyone to check AXS and select resale instead and there's some goood tickets! Cannot believe this is the 5th time seeing her this year, would have never of dreamt of this! I'm in section 107! Most likely going to just get there for HD.

Omgg have fun! I'll be in section 111.

7 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I felt like a lot of people at my show didn't know the new stuff

That why I think doing festivals would be a good idea she could just perform the new songs and maybe throw in one hit song

People seem to know roommates so more one off performances for talk shows award shows are needed

I feel like next era should focus more on that

I couldn't agree more.

I think she'll need to stop relying so much on nostalgia with the next album and just promote the hell out of it, perform What Dreams Are Made Of and other than that just stick to the new material and the singles (including Stranger, please).

4 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Just bought a last minute ticket for the show tonight. A fantastic seat. Can't wait. jonny5

Will be going by myself, so if anyone else is going and wants to say hi… let me know.

That's great!

You're so lucky, I would die to see her again and can't wait for january! 🤭

It's nice to hear that you had a great time @ReachOut and yes, she's all those things you said and this is her best tour EVER!

Have a lovely time @Sam9

Also, why does people hate on You From The Honeymoon?

That's an amazing song!

Sure, very slow but still an amazing one...

Edit: Oh, and I was just listening to This Heart and I hope some of the themes on the new album are more uplifting like Wild Night Out, not necessarily the same sound, but just the lyrics!

Edited by theedmontonkid

Planning on travelling to Canada in January for one of the shows there. I've noticed that for those shows there's a ticketless vip upgrade ticket where the vip backstage and soundcheck are add on extras to any standard tickets, does this mean the vip shows there will be less intimate and have a lot more people than usual? Never seen anything like it before.

13 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I couldn't agree more.

I think she'll need to stop relying so much on nostalgia with the next album and just promote the hell out of it, perform What Dreams Are Made Of and other than that just stick to the new material and the singles (including Stranger, please).

That's great!

You're so lucky, I would die to see her again and can't wait for january to come already! 🤭

It's nice to hear that you had a great time and yes, she's all those things you said and this is her best tour EVER!

Have a lovely time @Sam9

Also, why does people hate on You From The Honeymoon?

That's an amazing song!

Sure, very slow but still an amazing one...

Edit: Oh, and I was just listening to This Heart and I hope some of the themes on the new album are more uplifting like Wild Night Out, not necessarily the same sound, but just the lyrics!

YFTHM is so classy and she does it very well live. They should've just make the last chorus bigger, it's there but not exploding (the same thing happens with Dua's Traning Season). Btw it's such a good song, one of the highlights of the album

33 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

YFTHM is so classy and she does it very well live. They should've just make the last chorus bigger, it's there but not exploding (the same thing happens with Dua's Traning Season). Btw it's such a good song, one of the highlights of the album

Well, to each their own, but I still prefer YFTHM to We Don't Talk, just because it's really repetitive in my opinion.

8 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I felt like a lot of people at my show didn't know the new stuff

That why I think doing festivals would be a good idea she could just perform the new songs and maybe throw in one hit song

People seem to know roommates so more one off performances for talk shows award shows are needed

I feel like next era should focus more on that

ive unfortunately seen reels with the caption "if you only like her old stuff, dont go", it's probably engagement bait but there are some people who go only caring about her Lizzie / Metamorphosis era

most of the reels i've seen on my For You page are her What Dreams Are Made Of etc

i was at the Bay Area show and the energy definitely dropped when she sang her Luck songs. people noticeably sitting down during those

Mother deserves better but also her team didnt really let her do anything strictly music promo this era other than Jimmy Kimmel and 2 sponsorships with Future Trippin (Macy's and Sports), and the upcoming Grammy's. it was very "Hilary is very likeable / look how fit Hilary is"

there's no radio on air performance (where's the acoustic!!), lack of tv performance etc

her next era, has to be different roll out wise. definitely build a new audience with festivals. Espresso changed careers.

32 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

ive unfortunately seen reels with the caption "if you only like her old stuff, dont go", it's probably engagement bait but there are some people who go only caring about her Lizzie / Metamorphosis era

most of the reels i've seen on my For You page are her What Dreams Are Made Of etc

i was at the Bay Area show and the energy definitely dropped when she sang her Luck songs. people noticeably sitting down during those

Mother deserves better but also her team didnt really let her do anything strictly music promo this era other than Jimmy Kimmel and 2 sponsorships with Future Trippin (Macy's and Sports), and the upcoming Grammy's. it was very "Hilary is very likeable / look how fit Hilary is"

there's no radio on air performance (where's the acoustic!!), lack of tv performance etc

her next era, has to be different roll out wise. definitely build a new audience with festivals. Espresso changed careers.

I think the intention this era was to focus on touring but I'll guess we'll have to wait and see how they promote her next album

Same I went twice in Florida the first night people didn't know the new stuff at all the audience didn't give her much of a response to the newer stuff kinda felt like she knew which is why she didn't interact that much lol

The second night it was kinda a mix bag some new some didn't the response was good enough for her to engage more than the previous night though

Edited by broolprop3

41 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

Mother deserves better but also her team didnt really let her do anything strictly music promo this era other than Jimmy Kimmel Fallon and 2 sponsorships with Future Trippin (Macy's and Sports), and the upcoming Grammy Museum. it was very "Hilary is very likeable / look how fit Hilary is"

there's no radio on air performance (where's the acoustic!!), lack of tv performance etc

her next era, has to be different roll out wise. definitely build a new audience with festivals. Espresso changed careers.

Yea you kinda clocked it here. The nostalgia worked perfectly for promo this era and hyping the tour, but there was definitely a lack of music-based performances, interviews, brand deals, etc. It all relied heavily on her likeability, image, and past work (which is the driving force behind a lot of her online engagement tbh).

I hope with a new era there's a different (music first) approach. Agree that festivals and more emphasis on streaming are really good avenues.

I just wanna hear more of her new songs out in the wild and less of what her kids think of A Cinderella Story coffee2

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

YFTHM is so classy and she does it very well live. They should've just make the last chorus bigger, it's there but not exploding (the same thing happens with Dua's Traning Season). Btw it's such a good song, one of the highlights of the album

She sounds like an angel in this track. It fits her range and tone like a glove, and the overall vibe of the song is so chill and just cool. I really appreciate how smooth, melodic, and easy of a listen it is (this goes for the whole album tbh).

It's the perfect mix of relaxing, with a tinge of melancholy. This song followed by Holiday Party then Mature may be my favorite 3-track run of all time jonny4

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

ive unfortunately seen reels with the caption "if you only like her old stuff, dont go", it's probably engagement bait but there are some people who go only caring about her Lizzie / Metamorphosis era

most of the reels i've seen on my For You page are her What Dreams Are Made Of etc

i was at the Bay Area show and the energy definitely dropped when she sang her Luck songs. people noticeably sitting down during those

Mother deserves better but also her team didnt really let her do anything strictly music promo this era other than Jimmy Kimmel and 2 sponsorships with Future Trippin (Macy's and Sports), and the upcoming Grammy's. it was very "Hilary is very likeable / look how fit Hilary is"

there's no radio on air performance (where's the acoustic!!), lack of tv performance etc

her next era, has to be different roll out wise. definitely build a new audience with festivals. Espresso changed careers.

Most of the GP only went because they know her for her acting career and movies. Not the music.

The GP only know about 3 songs. I don't see the next tour being huge like this one, it will be more intimate for the fans.. but it depends how well her next album does. if the album does well then I see another arena tour.

Edited by Plasticdoll

According to someone at soundcheck today for the the o2 in London, she is announcing something big on the screen at the end of the show 👀

I feel like my appetite for new songs from her is growing each day jonny she gave us a perfect body of work with 11 new songs and I just want more now. We'll get Catastrophe as a droplet soon, but I hope we get more surprises. Bonus tracks, droplets, soundtrack songs, features, whatever. I'll take it, just keep releasing stuff queen clap3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.