Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, mecanicheart said:

I was at the vip backstage in Dublin and two important informations:

1) the tour guide lady said something is happening close to the end of the year regarding backstage. A fan shouted "documentary". And the tour guide nodded and said "she said it, not me".

2) Hilary was asked when she will perform Holiday, aka "her best song". And then she laughed when she heard that and went saying her nanny just discovered Holiday and complimented it to her. And Hilary was like "Do you mean Holiday Party?" rip But she finished saying she has to save some songs for the future tours, and Holiday is one of them.

Future tours? girl we are being fed more?!!

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Apparently, she was forced to perform The Math tonight because the crowd kept chanting it suburban

Can the crowd yell The Getaway or Stranger instead? Thanks!

48 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Apparently, she was forced to perform The Math tonight because the crowd kept chanting it suburban

It was quite camp - she was like "ALRIGHT BUT THEY GOTTA CHANGE THEIR GUITARS, so bossy!" 😂

44 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Apparently, she was forced to perform The Math tonight because the crowd kept chanting it suburban

I was watching the livestream and you can really tell she was NOT planning on it. She was already up the stairs in front of the micstand ready to start Come Clean. There's was an awkward silence and her going down the stairs while the people backstage reprogramed everything and guitar changes lmao

17 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Can the crowd yell The Getaway or Stranger instead? Thanks!

While the awkward silence happened people were singing the getaway and she was giggling, she also broke curfew by a few minutes because of how much she talked on the wine not section lmao by mature we could tell her ears were blowing up

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Apparently, she was forced to perform The Math tonight because the crowd kept chanting it suburban

I'm so glad she skipped it for Dublin.

21 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I was watching the livestream and you can really tell she was NOT planning on it. She was already up the stairs in front of the micstand ready to start Come Clean. There's was an awkward silence and her going down the stairs while the people backstage reprogramed everything and guitar changes lmao

While the awkward silence happened people were singing the getaway and she was giggling, she also broke curfew by a few minutes because of how much she talked on the wine not section lmao by mature we could tell her ears were blowing up

Was the sound good for Cardiff? I've heard The Cardiff arena has a really bad sound system for lots of artists. Hopefully hers were ok.

1 hour ago, Plasticdoll said:

Future tours? girl we are being fed more?!!

She should repeat the magic of the SRBN tour and do an ANTI tour (ala Kylie Minogue) at small to mid sized venues. They'd sell out no doubt and it'd be really fun to dig into the deep cuts including a surprise duet between Hilary and Lindsay on Haters.

I'm not a fan of The Math either, but after seeing her perform it this time around, I kinda have a newfound appreciation for it! lol. I mean, I would prefer The Getaway or almost any other song over it, but her performances have been great.

And also, even if it's not my fave, I'd rather she sang it than not. We would've gotten an extra song in Dublin.

If she was giggling when the fans chanted The Getaway, it means she knows ppl want it. We just need to be louder and someone needs to request it while she's doing soundcheck!

3 minutes ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

She should repeat the magic of the SRBN tour and do an ANTI tour (ala Kylie Minogue) at small to mid sized venues. They'd sell out no doubt and it'd be really fun to dig into the deep cuts including a surprise duet between Hilary and Lindsay on Haters.

Definitely here for a No Nerves, Medium Rooms (The NNMR Tour) -*

I also kinda need her to release a remix of Dignity ft. Lindsay Lohan for the 20th anniversary. That would break the Internet

6 minutes ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

She should repeat the magic of the SRBN tour and do an ANTI tour (ala Kylie Minogue) at small to mid sized venues. They'd sell out no doubt and it'd be really fun to dig into the deep cuts including a surprise duet between Hilary and Lindsay on Haters.

Praying for more Dignity and Most Wanted on the next tour.

Yes we need more intimate shows but something tells me she wants to continue doing arena's.

I've never seen her look so happy and smiling. You can tell she is genuinely loving this tour and passionate with the way she looked at us fans. I love her sm.

Edited by Plasticdoll

She should give us a dedicated BIBO tour (for the gays) while we're at it

zendaya

12 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

I'm not a fan of The Math either, but after seeing her perform it this time around, I kinda have a newfound appreciation for it! lol. I mean, I would prefer The Getaway or almost any other song over it, but her performances have been great.

And also, even if it's not my fave, I'd rather she sang it than not. We would've gotten an extra song in Dublin.

If she was giggling when the fans chanted The Getaway, it means she knows ppl want it. We just need to be louder and someone needs to request it while she's doing soundcheck!

It was requested during soundcheck in Toronto! We talked about it quite a bit. She said something about not knowing the talking parts, but we said we'd do it for her.

Honestly need her to do Outside of You but I know it will never happen NOR SHOULD HAPPEN, **** doesnt deserve the royalties

Also would love her to do All About You already.... come on lol

I don't like that she was pressured to do The Math. she clearly doesn't like it lol.

I wonder what made Cardiff request it more than dublin? Dublin crowd didn't even mention it.

she better release something between the EU and 2nd NA leg (all you gotta do is hit upload, you can still go on vacation)

10 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

She should perform this hit jonny5

They need to release the dance cut for us first, would have been another Dance Club #1 for herjonny

https://youtu.be/USS4iswOOkU?t=99&is=ViBDSxr-xmBcBv0n

3 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

she better release something between the EU and 2nd NA leg (all you gotta do is hit upload, you can still go on vacation)

I know all the focus is on the tour itself now, but I do wish her team would still drip feed us music content like more official remixes, backyard sessions, etc. just to keep us fed before whatever's next (Catastrophe most likely)

5 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Future tours? girl we are being fed more?!!

Most likely she meant save it for the rest of the shows she has for the months she will be performing.

8 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Also this needs to be said..

Some people need to learn what deodorant is. Not to be rude or offensive but my gosh.. it was about 200 degrees in the Arena and that's as far as I'm going to say.

Some people smelt gorgeous though.

It reminds me of the time when Charli xcx did a sponsor with Dove deodorant and was giving them out for free before you entered the venue.

Oh haven't you heard? Men are not showering when going on dates anymore (or in this case going to a show gross!) it's the new It thing. I wish I was kidding but I'm not.

3 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

I don't like that she was pressured to do The Math. she clearly doesn't like it lol.

I wonder what made Cardiff request it more than dublin? Dublin crowd didn't even mention it.

Because the ones that didn't hear it because it was not their show date yet, got jealous and demanded she sing it not caring about her feelings of the matter. Unfortunately everyone now is going to be manifesting it. There's no way she can get away from it. It's stuck with her forever.

7 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Oh haven't you heard? Men are not showering when going on dates anymore (or in this case going to a show gross!) it's the new It thing. I wish I was kidding but I'm not.

Are you serious? omg what has the world come to.

Yes it's not fair on other people. Do what you like in your own home but why do you want to walk around smelling bad and not clean around others? especially concerts. I had to hold my breath sometimes.

I honestly felt they oversold standing tickets for Dublin because I felt there was no space but maybe that was just me.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.