Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Mature hits top 25 on Hot AC clap3

27 25 HILARY DUFF Mature 777 655 122 0.683

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 316.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

11 hours ago, Yasin said:

I don't really share that view.

I don't think everything a pop star says should be taken at face value. Like any other artist, she's presenting a narrative. No pop star is going to say, "My team suggested I perform these songs, and I just went along with it".

Based on what we've seen so far, their decisions seem to be driven primarily by the popularity of the songs and albums, with streaming numbers playing a major role. That's actually a very solid strategy. It may not be the ideal approach for hardcore fans, but it's an effective way to appeal to the GP.

That also explains why they've focused so heavily on Metamorphosis and WDAMO, as they're her most-streamed album and song, respectively. By the same logic, Dignity was noticeably underrepresented on the SRBN tour because it's her least-streamed album.

Still my biggest hope is that one of her new songs will really take off on TikTok or streaming and capture attention outside of her existing fanbase. So far, I don't really see this happening organically without some kind of push. But perhaps that isn't the "goal" of this era, which seems to be about establishing her as a touring artist by activating her existing fans (which is obviously great too).

I do love how we're getting radio support this era which is something that was always lacking in the past, but the label should really help get her music out there with playlisting since it's a HUGE missing piece that helps get new ears on her music from people who otherwise wouldn't seek her out.

11 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

The label should really help get her music out there with playlisting since it's a HUGE missing piece that helps get new ears on her music from people who otherwise wouldn't seek her out.

This should have happened ages ago, I mean Mature was released almost a year ago and they just sent it to radio now without any playlisting support and same thing happened with Roommates.

Quiet frankly there seems to be a disconnection between her management team and the label because she doesn't care about numbers and awards, but performing every night and if she's happy like that, then that's fine with me!

It's like Why Not, she just enjoys signing that song so much, jumping on a couch and been silly and adorable!

Edited by theedmontonkid

26 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

This should have happened ages ago, I mean Mature was released almost a year ago and they just sent it to radio now without any playlisting support and same thing happened with Roommates.

Quiet frankly there seems to be a disconnection between her management team and the label because she doesn't care about numbers and awards, but performing every night and if she's happy like that, then that's fine with me!

I look at someone like Charli who's on the same label where they used similar tactics to boost her physical sales during release week. But they also put her on TTH and other major playlists which they didn't do for Hilary. Charli is a much more active artist with a bigger streaming audience, and was coming off a huge era so maybe it's not a good comparison.

I do wonder if it has something to do with how Hilary was signed since it wasn't a traditional deal because of Sugarmouse (she's not even listed on Atlantic's website). Or maybe it's what you said where her management just isn't prioritizing a streaming strategy and leveraging the label's resources that way.

The business side of things kind of eludes me, but it's interesting to think about what goes on behind the scenes.

Regardless, they best step it up for our girl and shell out all the coins for her

khalyan2

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I look at someone like Charli who's on the same label where they used similar tactics to boost her physical sales during release week. But they also put her on TTH and other major playlists which they didn't do for Hilary. Charli is a much more active artist with a bigger streaming audience, and was coming off a huge era so maybe it's not a good comparison.

I do wonder if it has something to do with how Hilary was signed since it wasn't a traditional deal because of Sugarmouse (she's not even listed on Atlantic's website). Or maybe it's what you said where her management just isn't prioritizing a streaming strategy and leveraging the label's resources that way.

The business side of things kind of eludes me, but it's interesting to think about what goes on behind the scenes.

Regardless, they best step it up for our girl and shell out all the coins for her

khalyan2

im afraid that her team is always... one era behind

Hollywood Records / RCA never really pushed for radio (did they?) and now Atlantic did it but slowly (Mature literally being almost a year after)

next time, her next label would finally push for playlisting but it'll probably be during some stupid new thing like holograming her MVs into smart glasses or something stupid

can she please please play TMTWH live 😭

i hope the setlist will evolve by the time its the Aus shows. TMTWH, AAY, Little Voice, SWOM & a couple others from BIBO need to be on the setlist.

6 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

can she please please play TMTWH live 😭

i hope the setlist will evolve by the time its the Aus shows. TMTWH, AAY, Little Voice, SWOM & a couple others from BIBO need to be on the setlist.

I feel like AUS will definitely get AAY at that point, they were eating up her 2014 comeback and even made it chart at #20 (!)

Looking at it now, ALL her singles (pre-luck) charted in Australia. Even Why Not, Little Voice, SWOM. Queen of down under clap3

I'm worried that I've felt everything I'll ever feel heard everything I'll ever hear

And I won't again On the official setlist

I'm wondering if time stands still Tell Me That Won't Happen

Will I still happen, be dreaming or is it in past tense?

kukai

Does anyone know the tea on the new song that was registered it's called don't need a hero

Is this a new song or old song that was never registered

If it is it's either for cat in the hat or maybe new album / deluxe

2 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Does anyone know the tea on the new song that was registered it's called don't need a hero

Is this a new song or old song that was never registered

If it is it's either for cat in the hat or maybe new album / deluxe

I think its an old outtake song tbh possibly from 2013-2014

On 8/1/2026 at 5:56 AM, Yasin said:

I don't really share that view.

I don't think everything a pop star says should be taken at face value. Like any other artist, she's presenting a narrative. No pop star is going to say, "My team suggested I perform these songs, and I just went along with it".

Based on what we've seen so far, their decisions seem to be driven primarily by the popularity of the songs and albums, with streaming numbers playing a major role. That's actually a very solid strategy. It may not be the ideal approach for hardcore fans, but it's an effective way to appeal to the GP.

That also explains why they've focused so heavily on Metamorphosis and WDAMO, as they're her most-streamed album and song, respectively. By the same logic, Dignity was noticeably underrepresented on the SRBN tour because it's her least-streamed album.

I definitely agree. As much as I love some of her deep cuts, a huge portion of the people going to the shows are casual or nostalgia fans, not necessarily fans who know every album track, so it makes total sense to lean heavily into the biggest hits and the songs people immediately recognize. It gets the audience excited, reminds them how much they loved her music, and hopefully might get them to revisit the rest of her catalog. Then if she tours again down the road, she can always switch things up and bring out more deep cuts once that interest has been rebuilt, but I think the setlist is perfect for this tour.

I have some big tea... and BIG news. My friend's friend was at the nobelsville souncheck and she and her team had to apologize and cut it short because she had a zoom call with The Grammys!! jonny5

Praying it's a nomination or some kind of performance but this is huge, her music is finally getting big recognition

Edited by Duffaholic

35 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

I have some big tea... and BIG news. My friend's friend was at the nobelsville souncheck and she and her team had to apologize and cut it short because she had a zoom call with The Grammys!! jonny5

Praying it's a nomination but this is huge, her music is finally getting big recognition

I'm managing my expectations but an awards nomination for her music by an institution like The Grammys would be absolutely unreal... I also read that they brought on a bunch of younger voters last year (40 and under) which will hopefully prevent the olds from primarily influencing noms like in years past.

Is there a way to tell if Atlantic has submitted the album? Like a For Your Consideration thing?

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

I have some big tea... and BIG news. My friend's friend was at the nobelsville souncheck and she and her team had to apologize and cut it short because she had a zoom call with The Grammys!! jonny5

Praying it's a nomination but this is huge, her music is finally getting big recognition

I doubt it's a nomination as eligibility is still going until the end of August. It can be a showcase concert.

16 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I doubt it's a nomination as eligibility is still going until the end of August. It can be a showcase concert.

The way this would be equally as gaggy as a nomination duca

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

I doubt it's a nomination as eligibility is still going until the end of August. It can be a showcase concert.

Hmm if that's true, I wonder if she would perform Weather For Tennis or Mature? Weather For Tennis did not get as much recognition like Roommates and Mature so maybe she will sing that one.

4 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

I have some big tea... and BIG news. My friend's friend was at the nobelsville souncheck and she and her team had to apologize and cut it short because she had a zoom call with The Grammys!! jonny5

Praying it's a nomination or some kind of performance but this is huge, her music is finally getting big recognition

This deserves both a BPVA and BPSP (Mature) nom, I'd also submit The Optimist for ROTY though I doubt they'd ever nom that

OHHH she brought in Tattoo at Bristow's show. Took out: Sparks, Weather For Tennis, We Don't Talk, Breathe In Breathe Out and You from the Honeymoon.

Due to city curfew and weather delay. There's a city curfew? That sucks.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

8 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

I have some big tea... and BIG news. My friend's friend was at the nobelsville souncheck and she and her team had to apologize and cut it short because she had a zoom call with The Grammys!! jonny5

Praying it's a nomination or some kind of performance but this is huge, her music is finally getting big recognition

Ok and how am I supposed to function, go to sleep and go to work tomorrow with this info, Josh?

I'll keep my expectations low, but a nomination or even a showcase performance would be HUGE for the album and her career not just as a pop girl, but also as an actor, too!

Edit: Beyond glad Tattoo is finally part of the setlist, but once again they replaced songs instead of adding the new ones and it sucks.

Also **** the weather and the city curfew, like WTF?

Edited by theedmontonkid

HOLIDAY PARTY SINGLE TREATMENT, MUSIC VIDEO AND PAYOLA PACKAGE WHEN? x

Tattoo finally performed! appeared a little…underwhelming tho but still a win for the fans haha!

next up: AAY (and TMTWH please queen)

1 hour ago, fabu sloth said:

Tattoo finally performed! appeared a little…underwhelming tho but still a win for the fans haha!

next up: AAY (and TMTWH please queen)

I think the backing track was way too loud here. During the first post chorus ("a tattoo to remind me" x2) you could hear her fully and her tone was so beautiful.

But a big part of the emotional punch of that song is the backing vocals, and we have virtually none here which is a little disappointing.

The band could have amped it up too imo, that guitar solo at the end should have RIPPED but it was so shy lol. Regardless, I'm so happy Tattoo showed up! The irony if it's not a permanent addition to the setlist though...

Rumor has it she's coming to Brazil in the first half of 2027 with announcement in October... redface

13 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Rumor has it she's coming to Brazil in the first half of 2027 with announcement in October... redface

there better be Asian dates too queen 😭

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.