Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

I have some big tea... and BIG news. My friend's friend was at the nobelsville souncheck and she and her team had to apologize and cut it short because she had a zoom call with The Grammys!! jonny5

Praying it's a nomination or some kind of performance but this is huge, her music is finally getting big recognition

She wouldn't have a call with the Grammy's to get a nomination 🤭 it works by voting.

It was likely for this: https://www.instagram.com/p/DbJsusYvHof/?igsh=MW1lbTJ3OGQxZTM5dg==

Nice to see her team putting in the work!

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

8 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

It was likely for this: https://www.instagram.com/p/DbJsusYvHof/?igsh=MW1lbTJ3OGQxZTM5dg==

Nice to see her team putting in the work!

C'mon detective work! Still, very cool to see them putting her on the recording academy's radar. Maybe laying some groundwork for awards campaigning with voters, who knows clap3

4 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I think the backing track was way too loud here. During the first post chorus ("a tattoo to remind me" x2) you could hear her fully and her tone was so beautiful.

But a big part of the emotional punch of that song is the backing vocals, and we have virtually none here which is a little disappointing.

The band could have amped it up too imo, that guitar solo at the end should have RIPPED but it was so shy lol. Regardless, I'm so happy Tattoo showed up! The irony if it's not a permanent addition to the setlist though...

I agree with a lot of this actually and also honed in on that part post the first chorus. duca

I also don't think it quite fit in that set. Probably should have been plugged in after Anywhere But Here. But I understand it was a surprise gift to the fans, most likely due to the weather conditions postponing the show.

I can't wait to see her Sunday!

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon

I can't get the delivery of "a hoLiDaeParTy" out of my head. Our girl is made for catchy pop songs

The 'Tattoo' performance is cute but it doesn't fully work for me. Not enough for it to replace any of the songs on the current setlist.

I'd rather see her add Stranger or All About You (add, not replace) to the setlist. Preferably both!

30 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

I can't get the delivery of "a hoLiDaeParTy" out of my head. Our girl is made for catchy pop songs

INMÄY@MÃJINÆYSHÚN💭 she's💃there with ha👠eyes 👁️ 👄 👁️ sooostårry ✨ ✨ holdin 🤝 ur car 👏 keyz 👏 🚗 🗝️ INMÄY@MÃJINÆYSHÚN💭 I'm another victim 🔪 🤕 of the H@WLÈHDËH 🎄🎀🧑‍🎄 partïïïïïïï 🎉🥳🍸🪅🪇

8 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Rumor has it she's coming to Brazil in the first half of 2027 with announcement in October... redface

roda de oração para não ser Carnauol nem Lolla ! Quero datas solo no Espaço das Americas ou no Suhai Music Hall! Até no Ginasio Ibiraquera eu ficaria feliz !

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

INMÄY@MÃJINÆYSHÚN💭 she's💃there with ha👠eyes 👁️ 👄 👁️ sooostårry ✨ ✨ holdin 🤝 ur car 👏 keyz 👏 🚗 🗝️ INMÄY@MÃJINÆYSHÚN💭 I'm another victim 🔪 🤕 of the H@WLÈHDËH 🎄🎀🧑‍🎄 partïïïïïïï 🎉🥳🍸🪅🪇

Please never stop posting these kinds of messages

So we now have a rumored second US leg and a Brazil show? Exciting!

I believe there were rumors earlier in the year that she would add some European shows at some point too.

15 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Rumor has it she's coming to Brazil in the first half of 2027 with announcement in October... redface

I can't sleep because I'm finally meeting her tomorrow after so many years and seeing her live several times, now I can finally afford my own backstage tickets, dad (jk), but wish me luck!

Can someone please explain to me what a summer showcase is? I thought it was a performance for the academy, but that we would get to watch (even weeks later), now this person is making it seem like it was top secret or a private event and I just don't get it...

Also, Yay for Brazil and hopefully she'll schedule some more dates in Europe too, like I know she's going to London and Dublin, but maybe a show in Paris and/or Amsterdam would be nice, as those fans really love her and supported Elixir a ton!

Edited by theedmontonkid

The only people that I want Hilary Duff collaborating with

Zara Larsson

Demi Lovato

Ellie Goulding

Tinashe

Slayyyter

Charli XCX

Tove Lo

Kylie Minogue

😭😭 not the MSG venue poster being way more interesting than official merch. i want to buy it

ImgBB
No image preview

duff hosted at ImgBB

Image duff hosted on ImgBB
22 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

😭😭 not the MSG venue poster being way more interesting than official merch. i want to buy it

ImgBB
No image preview

duff hosted at ImgBB

Image duff hosted on ImgBB

Gorgeous! And due to the times we live in, she should definitely tag the artist so we know it's not AI. In which case I'll gladly take a "HD Live from MSG" album with this as the cover too thank yew clap3

Also .... freaking EM. ESS. GEE! This is so historic for her and us as fans, like ...how did we get here? Was it luck or something?

WAS IT LUCK OR SOMETHING???

Narrator: it was.

46 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

The only people that I want Hilary Duff collaborating with

Zara Larsson

Demi Lovato

Ellie Goulding

Tinashe

Slayyyter

Charli XCX

Tove Lo

Kylie Minogue

While I would stream any collab 1 million times, the only ones that really make sense for her, that I could envision working, are Zara, Demi and MAYBEEEEE Charli.

39 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Gorgeous! And due to the times we live in, she should definitely tag the artist so we know it's not AI. In which case I'll gladly take a "HD Live from MSG" album with this as the cover too thank yew clap3

Also .... freaking EM. ESS. GEE! This is so historic for her and us as fans, like ...how did we get here? Was it luck or something?

WAS IT LUCK OR SOMETHING???

Narrator: it was.

She put it on her Story and for those that follow her would know it's not AI. It's an actual video of hers.

44 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

While I would stream any collab 1 million times, the only ones that really make sense for her, that I could envision working, are Zara, Demi and MAYBEEEEE Charli.

I do actually need a Charli collab if anything. That's like 13+ years in the making already, and they're both signed to Atlantic. Plus it'll undoubtedly be really unique and interesting (and maybe even a bit weird) since Charli is always switching it up.

Slayyyter, Tove, Kylie, or Tinashe would obviously be massive for gay rights too

pikachoo

I would like to see her collab with some more DJ/Producers. I just know Gryffin would give her something dreamy. Maybe Steve Aoki for a mainstream dance bop.

Her band used Danger as a sample during with love today

Tshirt is a Good Charlotte one LMAOOOOO

Edited by rcksluke

Just now, Stepfon said:

She brought out Good Charlotte!

I was just about to say that too!! SO AWESOME!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

She brought out Good Charlotte!

THIS IS WHAT (dreams are made of) SURPRISES SHOULD BE when she teased it months ago

not her vintage t-shirts

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.