Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

while at it, i need the Aussie shows to be full on pop-rock galore. i know these Aussies devour rock music.

Careful, they'll read this and have her add Girl Can Rock to the setlist

suburban

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 minute ago, SafeAndSound said:

I swear this was all due to the Disney adults who only see her as a nostalgia vehicle. Yes I like fun and camp, but true connoisseurs of her discography would never demand a song that has lyrics such as

Don't have to be a genius to figure what's between us

?

azealia

Why don't you just close your eyes, and kiss my lips, and let it go?
Just let it flow

??

azealia

If you don't know what the answer is, then just shut up and kiss

????

azealia

Whatʻs next?? Sweet Sixteen?? rip

3 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I swear this was all due to the Disney adults who only see her as a nostalgia vehicle. Yes I like fun and camp, but true connoisseurs of her discography would never demand a song that has lyrics such as

Don't have to be a genius to figure what's between us

?

azealia

Why don't you just close your eyes, and kiss my lips, and let it go?
Just let it flow

??

azealia

If you don't know what the answer is, then just shut up and kiss

????

azealia

i dont have screenshots but when the surprise song 'tattoo' dropped, one of the comments was 'wait i know all her songs, what song is this'

first of all, google is free

5 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Whatʻs next?? Sweet Sixteen?? rip

don%27t-do-that-no-no-no.gif

9 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Okay mom, now I need you to do No Work All Play

No work, all play...what a....mistake -*

(jk it's a beautiful chill song but like...not a crowd pleaser)

Now that I think about it, I think my biggest gripe with it is that the actual chorus feels like a pre chorus. The song doesn't start cooking until the bridge and then it kinda just fades out.

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

No offense but her shortening Sparks is a bit of a homophobic crime. The bridge and final chorus is the best part!

I looooove the new Sparks choreo too. It's so "her"

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

what's the update on the deluxe? Unless the tea about her dropping a b sides instead true?

Spill sis! I haven't heard this specific tea and I'm chronically online deadbanana2

Get them while they are hot! If you liked the Artists artwork for the MSG posters, they are Now available to get.

They are in HIGH DEMAND. Not signed by Hilary BUUUT if you love the art work here you go.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1C8Mv5mfJ7/?mibextid=wwXIfr

2 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Get them while they are hot! If you liked the Artists artwork for the MSG posters, they are Now available to get.

They are in HIGH DEMAND. Not signed by Hilary BUUUT if you love the art work here you go.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1C8Mv5mfJ7/?mibextid=wwXIfr

i dont know about ripping off the original artist with this (post says AI conent) but you do you

Edited by joyxsoul

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

i dont know about ripping off the original artist with this (post says AI conent) but you do you

I'm Not. The original artist posted it IN the Facebook page because they Are in high demand. I just don't know how to upload photos here because I took a screenshot. WHY it says AI content is the Original artists reason. I'm just helping the artist get their work out there cause lots of fans LOVE it.

See for yourself in the link below:

ORIGINAL ARTIST THEMSELVES

OR here is the Post from Facebook:

HILARY DUFF TICKETS | 2026

CONCERT TOUR

River Lennox Evatt • Al content • 22m •

..•

Due to huge demand after the MSG show, the Madison Square Garden Tour Posters are officially available!

I put a ton of editing time into custom-designing these prints to capture the magic of the tour, and I'm offering two iconic outfit variants:

The Star Dress

The Silver Butterfly Dress

Custom Location Option

Want to commemorate a different city or date? I can customize the poster with ANY tour location/city of your choice!

Product & Ordering Details

Size: 8.5 × 11 high-quality art print

Price: $20 each

availability: Limited physical print run!

How to Order: Send a DM or comment and i will DM you, choose your preferred variant (Star Dress or Silver Butterfly Dress) and your city/location choice if customizing. First come, first served!

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

You guys are just analyzing, justifying, quantifying, and dividing...

She won't be doing any of the songs you're suggesting, the next suprise will be BoOm bOoM BoOm BaNg bAnG BaNg 💥💣💥🧨

kdpLY6.gif

22 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

I'm Not. The original artist posted it IN the Facebook page because they Are in high demand. I just don't know how to upload photos here because I took a screenshot. WHY it says AI content is the Original artists reason. I'm just helping the artist get their work out there cause lots of fans LOVE it.

See for yourself in the link below:

ORIGINAL ARTIST THEMSELVES

OR here is the Post from Facebook:

HILARY DUFF TICKETS | 2026

CONCERT TOUR

River Lennox Evatt • Al content • 22m •

..•

Due to huge demand after the MSG show, the Madison Square Garden Tour Posters are officially available!

I put a ton of editing time into custom-designing these prints to capture the magic of the tour, and I'm offering two iconic outfit variants:

The Star Dress

The Silver Butterfly Dress

Custom Location Option

Want to commemorate a different city or date? I can customize the poster with ANY tour location/city of your choice!

Product & Ordering Details

Size: 8.5 × 11 high-quality art print

Price: $20 each

availability: Limited physical print run!

How to Order: Send a DM or comment and i will DM you, choose your preferred variant (Star Dress or Silver Butterfly Dress) and your city/location choice if customizing. First come, first served!

hello. the artist name is literally called Shannon (https://www.instagram.com/shanconart/?hl=en) not "River Lennox Evatt"

this is what Shannon says in the comments:

https://imgur.com/a/2Gc8UO9

"@khriistiine thank you!! Unfortunately, no, I am not authorized to sell the image at all. I did see on Reddit some people are helping others out by picking up some merch during night 2"

i also just DM-ed her and she said it is not her!

"Thank you 😭 I saw another person saying they were selling and "planning to give the profits to the original artist" but I also have no such arrangements and can't accept profits on a licensed image."

Edited by joyxsoul

Now why did they not bring the two catwalk stage to Madison Square Garden...

new 7" indie exclusive vinyl for weather for tennis, limited to 3,000 copies from darkside records

Darkside Records
No image preview

Hilary Duff- Weather For Tennis (Indie Exclusive 7") (PRE...

"Weather for Tennis" indie store exclusive on 7" Coke Bottle clear vinyl. Includes "Weather for Tennis" and "Weather for Tennis (Mellow)". One time pressing, limited to 3,000 copies.
4 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

ykw, The Math doesn't sound THAT bad (if you ignore the lyrics). but gurl, put TMTWH on the setlist!!! it's part of the damn album please perform it at least once 😭

i hope it'll make an appearance at the Aussie shows. while at it, i need the Aussie shows to be full on pop-rock galore. i know these Aussies devour rock music.

No, The Math is a really bad song, I got excited when she started saying that the next song had been requested a lot so I thought it was The Getaway or All About Jason, but people started screaming The Math and it was indeed The Math!

I won't lie and say I didn't sing along to it and it was fun, but the whole time I was just thinking about the many other songs she could have performed instead of THAT song and then I was so relieved she didn't decide to follow it up with I Can't Wait...

Edited by theedmontonkid

5 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

No, The Math is a really bad song, I got excited when she started saying that the next song had been requested a lot so I thought it was The Getaway or All About Jason, but people started screaming The Math and it was indeed The Math!

I won't lie and say I didn't sing along to it and it was fun, but the whole time I was just thinking about the many other songs she could have performed instead of THAT song and then I was so relieved she didn't decide to follow it up with I Can't Wait...

am i the only who would loveeeeeee an i can't wait performance? ddddddd poor song is not even on streaming platforms '(

Edited by eduardolevit

17 minutes ago, eduardolevit said:

am i the only who would loveeeeeee an i can't wait performance? ddddddd poor song is not even on streaming platforms '(

I mean, if that's what you want, I respect your taste.

I just don't see her singing "I can't wait for the world to spin, I can't wait to be happening... Ooh what's it gonna take?" as a 38 year old, but she did say that Jacob, her musical director and her had talk about including it on the setlist at some point.

Edit: No, I just gave it a listen and I hope she forgets about it!

That's a Lizzie song with the "rock star phone" lyric.

It's no longer cute, but maybe she'll perform The Girl Can Rock, just so people stop requesting it...

Edited by theedmontonkid

10 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Whatʻs next?? Sweet Sixteen?? rip

You joke but there's a bunch of people on tiktok who were sad it wasn't on the setlist doc

Damn, I love The Math, best song off the debut and peeps clowning on it when we have lyrics like "If the light is off then it isn't on" - WOW what philosophical answer to the Universal question about lighting...

8 hours ago, ItsRic said:

You joke but there's a bunch of people on tiktok who were sad it wasn't on the setlist doc

Maybe those people will get an invite to Banks' sweet 16 party??? rip

Vinyl ordered x2 cause shipping was a lot! Cannot wait to see her next month mannnnn. Also I stupidly purchased 2 tickets to the same show for the o2. Anyone need spares? It's row u I think

20 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I swear this was all due to the Disney adults who only see her as a nostalgia vehicle. Yes I like fun and camp, but true connoisseurs of her discography would never demand a song that has lyrics such as

Don't have to be a genius to figure what's between us

?

azealia

Why don't you just close your eyes, and kiss my lips, and let it go?
Just let it flow

??

azealia

If you don't know what the answer is, then just shut up and kiss

????

azealia

I don't get how this song is so well known I don't recall her performing it much these must kids who went to the metamorphosis tour lol

Seeing Hilary and Joel gave a flashback to 2005

Like Matt it seems like Joel motivates Hilary to make music he did help her with most wanted which is my fav era from her

I think if she had stayed with Joel we probably would of gotten a lot more music

She probably would have went further with rock music and eventually did a collaboration with good charlotte

clap3 (also waiting for a 7" Mature vinyl with butterfly cover art)

Maybe this is old news for some of you, but her team or a Duffender FINALLY updated her Wikipedia page's main picture.

It needed to happen...

Also, they chose the most beautiful picture of her from the Small Rooms, Big Nerves Tour and ugh, that hair is EVERYTHING!

Edited by theedmontonkid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.