Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I still think not taking advantage of the trip to Turks and Caicos for her Sports Illustrated magazine cover to shoot a music video for Holiday Party was a missed opportunity, but I agree that Future Tripping would have been perfect for the summer!

Anyway, I'm sure happy they finally used one of her songs for the Macy's ad, and to be honest I LOVED her little choreo last night for Stranger.

Also, the only two movies (that we know of) I would have loved to see her make were Bad Moms, which she couldn't do because of her Younger schedule and then that movie where she was going to play a sex worker back in 2011, but we never heard about that one again.

😳😲

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Our queen she is sooo stunning. jonny5

Also daily reminder that Holiday Party is pop excellence and should be a proper single with a video.

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

POP

56 49 HILARY DUFF Mature 395 260 135 0.427

HOT AC

28 27 HILARY DUFF Mature 655 565 90 0.619

Mature #27 on the Billboard Hot AC chart, going up one spot this week.

If she performs at the vmas I hope she does mature And give it a boost

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

If she performs at the vmas I hope she does mature And give it a boost

I feel like she won't perform but wilder things have happened let's hope

14 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I feel like she won't perform but wilder things have happened let's hope

It would be disappointing

If they nominated her this year then I'm sure she'll do something

Ooh she's wearing CASPER the friendly ghost shirt tonight!

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

On 7/24/2026 at 11:28 PM, theedmontonkid said:

I still think not taking advantage of the trip to Turks and Caicos for her Sports Illustrated magazine cover to shoot a music video for Holiday Party was a missed opportunity, but I agree that Future Tripping would have been perfect for the summer!

In my head this is the official music video for Weather For Tennis

So much more personality and charm in that small clip than we got in the entire "official" video. Luckily nowhere near the Sparks official video calamity though, whew

I think a Future Tripping video would work in this kind of bright and beachy setting too. Maybe something similar to the a Chasing The Sun video that gives a bit of comedy and story.

But at this point I want the rest of the budget to go towards an 8-minute short film for Holiday Party, it deserves -*

You know I was thinking about a concept for 'ASM' video, and I can def see her doing a video where she steps back in time and places herself in her old movies/music videos (similar to A*Teens 'I Promised Myself') or with scenes of her in a living room watch a VCR tape of her old self in home videos/paparazzi clips.

I rly hope she makes a video for that song, literally the best song from the album!

I cannot see her performing at the VMAs but she does need to attend and present.

1 hour ago, LUSHx said:

You know I was thinking about a concept for 'ASM' video, and I can def see her doing a video where she steps back in time and places herself in her old movies/music videos (similar to A*Teens 'I Promised Myself') or with scenes of her in a living room watch a VCR tape of her old self in home videos/paparazzi clips.

I rly hope she makes a video for that song, literally the best song from the album!

I like this idea for an ASM video, but only if the references aren't so obvious or too on the nose. Would love to see how they'd interpret a dream sequence, it'd be a chance to really elevate her visuals and maybe tug on Beat of My Heart's wig a bit

kukai

36 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I cannot see her performing at the VMAs but she does need to attend and present.

Agree, an appearance and recognition of some sort by MTV would be cute, but the video vanguard award is a little delulu tbh. I don't get the vibe that we'll get an award show performance this era, unless it's something pretaped from one of the stops on the LM Tour

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

In my head this is the official music video for Weather For Tennis

So much more personality and charm in that small clip than we got in the entire "official" video. Luckily nowhere near the Sparks official video calamity though, whew

I think a Future Tripping video would work in this kind of bright and beachy setting too. Maybe something similar to the a Chasing The Sun video that gives a bit of comedy and story.

But at this point I want the rest of the budget to go towards an 8-minute short film for Holiday Party, it deserves -*

Yeah, well at least they should have made a longer version of it for a WFT music video then, because the official one was not it...

I think Adult Size Medium would be the next single, people love that song, but she doesn't have enough time to shoot a proper music video for it imo.

Edit: And no, she's most definitely not performing at the VMAS, but let's all manifest her attending, please.

That would be great for the album and for any of her future career moves, like Pretty Ugly! duca

Edited by theedmontonkid

She switched it back to Play with Fire tonight in Tinsley Park.

3 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

She switched it back to Play with Fire tonight in Tinsley Park.

Also interpolated I Wish onto With Love instrumental while choosing the fans for the dance

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

Also interpolated I Wish onto With Love instrumental while choosing the fans for the dance

What?! I need to see a video of this. Love that song so much.

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Agree, an appearance and recognition of some sort by MTV would be cute, but the video vanguard award is a little delulu tbh. I don't get the vibe that we'll get an award show performance this era, unless it's something pretaped from one of the stops on the LM Tour

I would not mind a pretaped performance of WFT (front the tour) under any circumstances. What a win that would be.

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

She switched it back to Play with Fire tonight in Tinsley Park.

Not going to lie, I was expecting this completely. They clearly did not prepare for Stranger that well. The first performance was kind of meh. The follow up performance was better but not quite where it needed to be.

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Also interpolated I Wish onto With Love instrumental while choosing the fans for the dance

🤯

1 hour ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

What?! I need to see a video of this. Love that song so much.

I would not mind a pretaped performance of WFT (front the tour) under any circumstances. What a win that would be.

Not going to lie, I was expecting this completely. They clearly did not prepare for Stranger that well. The first performance was kind of meh. The follow up performance was better but not quite where it needed to be.

I want to see this video too.

As for Stranger not prepared well…I think they are testing the waters to see which song receives better feedback. Obviously, they cannot please All fans. Most fans love PWF, but some love Stranger too. The ones that saw her perform Stranger in Vegas were perplexed why she wouldn't perform it on her bigger tour. Now that she has, the fans that have already seen her at their shows are upset and mad because they didn't get to experience it.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

i (think) i hear it!

"i wish i was i was like i was before"?

14 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Also interpolated I Wish onto With Love instrumental while choosing the fans for the dance

Edited by joyxsoul

3 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

i hear it! "i wish i was i was like i was before"?

Starts at 4:05

14 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

i (think) i hear it!

"i wish i was i was like i was before"?

One of my favorite songs from Dignity.

Let me try something à la @SafeAndSound

I wish that it was on the setlist before

I was hoping but not anymore

I wish that you'd surprise us in the encore

And make the whole crowd scream like never before (yeah)

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish 🎶

Please play "I Wish", I wish, I wish 🎶

Edited by Yasin

With this new setlist change, let's just say I'm thankful that I sold my Tinley Park ticket last minute and got a St Louis one instead since I got to hear Stranger live with pyro! As much as I love Play With Fire, it can't compare to the greatness of Stranger. coffee

12 minutes ago, Yasin said:

One of my favorite songs from Dignity.

Let me try something à la @SafeAndSound

I wish that it was on the setlist before

I was hoping but not anymore

I wish that you'd surprise us in the encore

And make the whole crowd scream like never before (yeah)

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish 🎶

Please play "I Wish", I wish, I wish 🎶

I wish is what I imagined her next album with Hollywood records would have sounded like had they move forward with it instead of releasing the best of

It sounds out of place on dignity as well

Miley has signed with Atlantic

so her and Hilary are label mates again

I would die if we finally get a collab of some sorts between the two of them

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.