Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I rarely ever go on Reddit or wherever you guys get all this really important information on the soundchecks every day (maybe I should spend my free time there instead of here? 😉) so it was a pleasant surprise to see her band doing the With Love dance!

Even though, I know some people spend hours practicing the dance and praying she picks them out of thousands of fans, so maybe some weren't too happy, but oh well! michael

I follow Celia and it looks like they could be they do it again in Nashville. She showed the band hanging out and captioned it: "Guess whose up for with love tonight"

Update: well guess I read it wrong. Oh well, glad that Nashville fans got to do the dance. Sad though Franklin fans didn't.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

40 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Yea it's probably a scrap tbh, just odd to see it pop up recently but she recorded so many songs back in 2013/14.

Unless it's been around and I'm just delulu which is also very plausible sistrens

She's done like 200 well more now with LOS including ones that never made it.

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

That would be such a gag duca I never even expected (mine) to happen at all, so who knows what this could be.

Also, the publisher listed (Kobalt) has a Nashville address under the contact info. Could be a coincidence, but she's performing in Nashville tonight.... Is the queen somehow sneaking in recording sessions?

Her and Matthew aren't credited as writers, so maybe her A&R at Atlantic found and sent her a song and to record... or it's just an old scrap. If we start getting more songs registered then something is definitely afoot.

Well when an artist is in town they can do that. It is a standard for us artists.

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Yea it's probably a scrap tbh, just odd to see it pop up recently but she recorded so many songs back in 2013/14.

Unless it's been around and I'm just delulu which is also very plausible sistrens

a comment on reddit says it's been there on ASCAP for a while now (AND WHY DIDNT YOU COMMENT ABOUT IT BEFORE)

im going to manage my expectations that this is probably a nothing :(

55 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

a comment on reddit says it's been there on ASCAP for a while now (AND WHY DIDNT YOU COMMENT ABOUT IT BEFORE)

im going to manage my expectations that this is probably a nothing :(

Same, sis. And better to have this be nothing vs. Chasing the Sun 2: Sunburntsuburban

Well all I remember from that time is her working with Toby Gad very often, they would have writing sessions almost every day, so clearly she really likes him or did back then, but who knows?

It could be new or not, but hopefully we get to listen to it!

Edited by theedmontonkid

The band that she had filling in while her main band did the With Love dance sounded betterdoc

The fact that Hilary's playlist for the tour is on the top playlists chart on Apple Music speaks volumes.

9 hours ago, Afterglow said:

The band that she had filling in while her main band did the With Love dance sounded betterdoc

i hear it

Instagram

😭😭

Edited by joyxsoul

On 7/26/2026 at 9:15 PM, rcksluke said:

Also interpolated I Wish onto With Love instrumental while choosing the fans for the dance

she acknowledged it this time round!

instagram.com/reel/DbczWgXMl_g/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

also... i lowkey was thinking maybe she wasnt even aware that I Wish was being played and maybe she was thinking "wow that tune is groovy, we should write a song for it!! MATTT"

Edited by joyxsoul

14 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

she acknowledged it this time round!

instagram.com/reel/DbczWgXMl_g/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

also... i lowkey was thinking maybe she wasnt even aware that I Wish was being played and maybe she was thinking "wow that tune is groovy, we should write a song for it!! MATTT"

Aw she totally remembers I Wish! It's all in there somewhere, we know how she just needs to be reminded deadbanana

It's also such a sad song if you just look at the lyrics, she was going THROUGH it back then dancehall3

I wish that I could be like I was before

I was riding high, but now I'm feeling so low

I wish that you could make my world feel better

And take away the hurt so I won't be so far gone

Maybe the Spring leg will bring out some underrated cuts that didn't make this setlist.... Matthew better keep digging into her discography clap3

I Wish

Happy

Dignity

Gypsy Woman

The Getaway

Underneath This Smile

Workin It Out

Where Did I Go Right?

Little Voice

Break My Heart

Confetti

Lies

Brave Heart

No Play, All Work fan

kukai

The Kelsea Ballerini moment was cute, but I thought she was like her cousin or something with the way she surprised her rip

She clocked and cleared in the show I went to. LEGEND. jonny3 And Luck or Something being better than most of the MPGs efforts the last year is iconic.

20 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Honeymoon is such a standout from the tour jonny

This should have been a summer single to go with the tour. A CLASSIC.

39 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

The Kelsea Ballerini moment was cute, but I thought she was like her cousin or something with the way she surprised her rip

It about time a celebrity appeared on stage this is why I like Kelsea and buys her albums

I was starting to think maybe celebrities couldn't get tickets either because everything went so fast LOL

i wished she would have brought Demi up it would have been to see at least one Disney girl on stage with her

The way this album is getting better reviews than some MPG albums…oh, HiLORD

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Maybe the Spring leg will bring out some underrated cuts that didn't make this setlist.... Matthew better keep digging into her discography clap3

I Wish

Happy

Dignity

Gypsy Woman

The Getaway

Underneath This Smile

Workin It Out

Where Did I Go Right?

Little Voice

Break My Heart

Confetti

Lies

Brave Heart

No Play, All Work fan

kukai

She's got a lot but there's some she has said she won't play. So it depends on which ones she chooses for her benefit. There's probably a reason why she chose the ones she did and she'll probably do the same again. These songs have new meanings to them for her then they did when she first wrote them as she has said before so yeah guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

4 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

That's giving a different video it's of her singing YFTH. Did you copy and paste the wrong one by accident?

2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

This should have been a summer single to go with the tour. A CLASSIC.

I agree; with a very colourful music video, too.

52 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

That's giving a different video it's of her singing YFTH. Did you copy and paste the wrong one by accident?

i hope this works

Instagram

I'm sure Hil was aware that I Wish was playing in the background two nights ago while she was picking the fans to do the With Love dance.

Hilary said she listened to all of her albums to decide which songs were making it onto the tour setlist, so she's come a long way since the Jake Shane interview when she botched the name to No Work, All Play!

Hil and Matthew are in the driver seat of her career right now and as much as she listens to her manager or Atlantic, Matt is a great musician and she fully trusts him, so he's the one managing those little things like that I Wish transition!

That makes me hopeful that the spring leg will include more deep cuts, like one of you said and songs from the new album (or Delucks)!

Edited by theedmontonkid

7 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I'm sure Hil was aware that I Wish was playing in the background two nights ago while she was picking the fans to do the With Love dance.

Hilary said she listened to all of her albums to decide which songs were making it onto the tour setlist, so she's come a long way since the Jake Shane interview when she botched the name to No Work, All Play!

Hil and Matthew are in the driver seat of her career right now and as much as she listens to her manager or Atlantic, Matt is a great musician and she fully trusts him, so he's the one managing those little things like that I Wish transition!

That makes me hopeful that the spring leg will include more deep cuts, like one of you said and songs from the new album (or Delucks)!

I don't really share that view.

I don't think everything a pop star says should be taken at face value. Like any other artist, she's presenting a narrative. No pop star is going to say, "My team suggested I perform these songs, and I just went along with it".

Based on what we've seen so far, their decisions seem to be driven primarily by the popularity of the songs and albums, with streaming numbers playing a major role. That's actually a very solid strategy. It may not be the ideal approach for hardcore fans, but it's an effective way to appeal to the GP.

That also explains why they've focused so heavily on Metamorphosis and WDAMO, as they're her most-streamed album and song, respectively. By the same logic, Dignity was noticeably underrepresented on the SRBN tour because it's her least-streamed album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.