Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Yasin said:

One of my favorite songs from Dignity.

Let me try something à la @SafeAndSound

I wish that it was on the setlist before

I was hoping but not anymore

I wish that you'd surprise us in the encore

And make the whole crowd scream like never before (yeah)

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish 🎶

Please play "I Wish", I wish, I wish 🎶

Oh you devoured that

kukai

I Wish is insanely underrated clap3

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

5 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

Miley has signed with Atlantic

so her and Hilary are label mates again

I would die if we finally get a collab of some sorts between the two of them

It's kind of funny how they've now shared 3 labels - Hollywood --> RCA --> Atlantic. Hilary just missed her own Columbia Records era, maybe her Flowers is yet to come? -*

30 minutes ago, Yasin said:

One of my favorite songs from Dignity.

Let me try something à la @SafeAndSound

I wish that it was on the setlist before

I was hoping but not anymore

I wish that you'd surprise us in the encore

And make the whole crowd scream like never before (yeah)

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish 🎶

Please play "I Wish", I wish, I wish 🎶

Also me, a gay, whenever I listen to Dignity:

g3t95Gb.png

2 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Oh ****, she's doing a second US leg next spring

where did you hear that!!

5 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Oh ****, she's doing a second US leg next spring

Source

14 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

where did you hear that!!

Apparently she teased during Phoenix talking about Spring, then again yesterday and while she was saying bye yesterday she said "see you in the spring"

I bet if it's really happening they are going to announce it at the final us show

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8tVfAPE/

5 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Apparently she teased during Phoenix talking about Spring, then again yesterday and while she was saying bye yesterday she said "see you in the spring"

I bet if it's really happening they are going to announce it at the final us show

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8tVfAPE/

Eh probably meant the last leg of the international shows. You know she says things and they don't come out true lol.

2 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Eh probably meant the last leg of the international shows. You know she says things and they don't come out true lol.

The caption of the tiktok also says she said she'll see then in the spring. US is where most of her revenue is coming. A second us arena leg would make sense

16 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Apparently she teased during Phoenix talking about Spring, then again yesterday and while she was saying bye yesterday she said "see you in the spring"

I bet if it's really happening they are going to announce it at the final us show

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8tVfAPE/

Oh yeah, in that video she's heavily hinting at being on the road again soon and has apparently specifically stated Spring in multiple other cities. A cute 20+ city 2nd leg would slay. Maybe to support a deluxe? If she pushed another album out by then, I'd be snatched.

11 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

The caption of the tiktok also says she said she'll see then in the spring. US is where most of her revenue is coming. A second us arena leg would make sense

Well, I do remember a fan account showing the magnet does show start AND end dates. end dates is May 2027. The magnets would've already of had to have had all of dates finalized before hand to create the magnet themselves.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

5 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Well, I do remember a fan account showing the magnet does show start AND end dates. end dates is May 2027. The magnets would've already of had to have had all of dates finalized before hand to create the magnet themselves.

We only have dates up to Feb. atm.

29 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Apparently she teased during Phoenix talking about Spring, then again yesterday and while she was saying bye yesterday she said "see you in the spring"

I bet if it's really happening they are going to announce it at the final us show

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8tVfAPE/

Gagged! Did not see this coming, maybe with Latin America dates in the summer? I hope this means even more new music by thenjonny

17 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Maybe to support a deluxe? If she pushed another album out by then, I'd be snatched.

Please I need either (or both) of these scenarios to come true jonny5

And I'll happily purchase an updated magnet on the next leg too.

Wait did we just manifest the new album title? Magnetism -*

pikachoo

13 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

We only have dates up to Feb. atm.

Right but Dates have to be locked months before tour kicks off so with the end date showing May 2027 she was probably just waiting to confirm and now she's shouting at the rooftops that's all that is. That is a reason why we hadn't seen any dates after February because she wasn't able to confirm yet, but the magnets that people received at their shows say the start and end dates. Think of it as a little Easter egg that not a lot of people have realized.

May is still Spring.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

30 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

It actually appears the feb date

IMG_7793.png?ex=6a6920e3&is=6a67cf63&hm=

Yeah that's what I saw. IF it's Feb the end of the tour then probably seasons mix up i dont know.

Stabilary staying strong clap3

Starting tomorrow she has 5 consecutive shows through Saturday, too

Also, Mature might actually be getting a bigger push on Pop radio, it's the most added with 19 adds this week (so far)

Edited by SafeAndSound

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Also, Mature might actually be getting a bigger push on Pop radio, it's the most added with 19 adds this week (so far)

We must stan! clap3I need this to go Top 10, please. redface

I saw that TikTok video and thought Hilary saying she'll "See Us" next spring was strange, but I didn't know about the Phoenix comment, so hopefully the new dates will mean a Delucks or even better a new album!

Secretly I'm hoping for a new album instead of a Deluxe, so she can go back on a much bigger tour late summer next year! duca

would anyone like vip backstage tour tickets for glasgow? I got both Dublin and glasgow but the glasgow dates don't work out anymore. I have them relisted on Ticketmaster if anyone missed out first time around.

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/hilary-duff-the-lucky-me-tour-glasgow-13-09-2026/event/3600644CAEB15440

7 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I saw that TikTok video and thought Hilary saying she'll "See Us" next spring was strange, but I didn't know about the Phoenix comment, so hopefully the new dates will mean a Delucks or even better a new album!

Secretly I'm hoping for a new album instead of a Deluxe, so she can go back on a much bigger tour late summer next year! duca

A "fan" on another forum on the topic of a spring tour said "I hope she doesn't do that so she can be there for her kids"

azealia

She's living her dream, I hope she continues to ride this wave

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.