Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

29 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

A "fan" on another forum on the topic of a spring tour said "I hope she doesn't do that so she can be there for her kids"

azealia

She's living her dream, I hope she continues to ride this wave

That "fan" should be tied to a fan.

toonsmart-fan.gif

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

A "fan" on another forum on the topic of a spring tour said "I hope she doesn't do that so she can be there for her kids"

azealia

She's living her dream, I hope she continues to ride this wave

lmao hilary is gaining a lifetime of AURA with her kids who now see their mother in a new extreme light especially during their most malleable brain stages. luca gives shy/avoidant vibes when it comes to expressing feelings and he even admitted to her mum being cool. it's not like she left her kids back home in LA(?) while she's running around singing

I guess she not returning to acting anytime soon if more dates are coming

I think if it does happen it will probably be a small round of new dates based on which city has her in high demand

My city didn't sell out it so I don't think she'll come back here unfortunately

I honestly would rather Hilary wait and give us a new tour instead

As I assume everything would remain The same with just a few changes to the set list

She really should go to places like Brazil where people really want to see

22 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

It's kind of funny how they've now shared 3 labels - Hollywood --> RCA --> Atlantic. Hilary just missed her own Columbia Records era, maybe her Flowers is yet to come? -*

I think Miley was inspired to sign after seeing the success Hilary is having this era since she is a Hilary Stan

I thought Columbia would have been label she would have went to when she announced a return

I'm glad she didn't because they didn't do much for Miley last era and Halsey has stated she having problems with them as well so I don't think it would have worked out

we don't need her to get discourage again with music anyway

Edited by broolprop3

3 hours ago, Yasin said:

That "fan" should be tied to a fan.

toonsmart-fan.gif

Her kids are the most important to her. She's human. She's allowed to rest and take as much time off as she wants. She's not a machine.

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I guess she not returning to acting anytime soon if more dates are coming

I think if it does happen it will probably be a small round of new dates based on which city has her in high demand

My city didn't sell out it so I don't think she'll come back here unfortunately

I honestly would rather Hilary wait and give us a new tour instead

As I assume everything would remain The same with just a few changes to the set list

She really should go to places like Brazil where people really want to see

Pretty Ugly is set for next year. It's still moving forward.

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

A "fan" on another forum on the topic of a spring tour said "I hope she doesn't do that so she can be there for her kids"

azealia

She's living her dream, I hope she continues to ride this wave

Her dream is also to direct and I bet she has more dreams than just This.

11 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Pretty Ugly is set for next year. It's still moving forward.

Source?

26 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Her kids are the most important to her. She's human. She's allowed to rest and take as much time off as she wants. She's not a machine.

What a weird comment, we're not disputing any of that. And this was in response to Hilary herself clearly teasing another tour next spring.

48 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Pretty Ugly is set for next year. It's still moving forward.

The second leg of shows will probably be short then ..I do find it weird how she not talking about the new show in interviews yet

With breathe in breathe out promo she was already informing people about younger coming

50 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Her kids are the most important to her. She's human. She's allowed to rest and take as much time off as she wants. She's not a machine.

Thank you for the lecture clap3

I hope it made you feel better.

48 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

What a weird comment, we're not disputing any of that. And this was in response to Hilary herself clearly teasing another tour next spring.

this.

correct me if i'm wrong but i dont believe anyone in the forum (or the majority at least) was pestering hilary to do another US leg for spring (or expecting it in the first place)?

she herself willingly teased it twice aka she's doing it on her own free wil and terms. also, i dont believe atlantic is forcing her since she has a different deal too. if anything else this second leg took us by surprise (alongside her already writing another album and creating a spotify playlist for album inspo)

the commonly repeatedly asks in this forum were the deluxe (that she herself teased), adding a mexico stop, and adding specific songs (not removing)

she's 100% allowed to rest and be with her kids and currently it looks like she's having the best of both worlds with her kids coming along with her?

Edited by joyxsoul

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

What a weird comment, we're not disputing any of that. And this was in response to Hilary herself clearly teasing another tour next spring.

It's not weird. Y'all forget she is a Mom and no one dictates her life or her choices, especially not fans. All I'm saying is I agree with the fan that says she should focus on her kids. She truly loves spending time with them.

55 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

The second leg of shows will probably be short then ..I do find it weird how she not talking about the new show in interviews yet

With breathe in breathe out promo she was already informing people about younger coming

Why would she? She's on tour. The show hasn't started yet because she is on tour. Tour is about the Music.

29 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

this.

correct me if i'm wrong but i dont believe anyone in the forum (or the majority at least) was pestering hilary to do another US leg for spring (or expecting it in the first place)?

she herself willingly teased it twice aka she's doing it on her own free wil and terms. also, i dont believe atlantic is forcing her since she has a different deal too. if anything else this second leg took us by surprise (alongside her already writing another album and creating a spotify playlist for album inspo)

the commonly repeatedly asks in this forum were the deluxe (that she herself teased), adding a mexico stop, and adding specific songs (not removing)

she's 100% allowed to rest and be with her kids and currently it looks like she's having the best of both worlds with her kids coming along with her?

Doubt she's writing right now.

If what she's saying is true and we Know end dates are February 15th then I'm betting dates could be for March through May. Those are in the Spring.

3 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

It's not weird. Y'all forget she is a Mom and no one dictates her life or her choices, especially not fans. All I'm saying is I agree with the fan that says she should focus on her kids. She truly loves spending time with them.

It's weirder than weird, in fact. There's a lot to unpack here, including the misogyny of saying "she should focus on her kids" like are we trolling here?

Again, I'm not sure why you keep saying this, but none of us are trying to dictate her life choices. In fact it sounds like you are.

You're certainly not "just loving music" as your username suggests, so please log off and go touch grass before you type up another weird comment

azealia

biblio ... thank god we can limit users/what posts we see

long live hilary the popstar heart2 i bet she's super thrilled about a second us leg. i hope they do release a delucks then! i can't wait for the tour gross nuts

16 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Hulu confirmed it.

Where and when? At the upfronts?

Knowing how incredibly important her family is to Hilary, she wouldn't embark on another tour leg if she didn't feel comfortable doing so.

Pretty weird, and misogynistic, to say she should focus on her kids instead.

2 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Pretty Ugly is set for next year. It's still moving forward.

How do you know this? It's actually looking unlikely as she unfollowed a couple of people (on Instagram) who were involved in the show. And looks like she's no longer managed by Linden Entertainment who was managing her acting career when it was announced… but who knows I guess.

Edited by HilaryDuffFan

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

It's not weird. Y'all forget she is a Mom and no one dictates her life or her choices, especially not fans. All I'm saying is I agree with the fan that says she should focus on her kids. She truly loves spending time with them.

Beloved childhood popstar making the biggest comeback her fans could possibly imagine while other legacy artists are having a hard time selling tour tickets, while she's doing it on her own terms (what she wants to sing about, how it'll sound, not caving into what fans expect eg backup dancers, etc), and looking so candid and happy like she has never been ever performing:

You: she should spend time with her kids!

i get the "being there for her family" sentiment but man she's living the popstar life right now, let her (and us fans) enjoy this moment please. as Kelsey Peters once said, don't **** in my cheerios!

30 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

How do you know this? It's actually looking unlikely as she unfollowed a couple of people (on Instagram) who were involved in the show. And looks like she's no longer managed by Linden Entertainment who was managing her acting career when it was announced… but who knows I guess.

wait this is interesting…another project in the list of her cancelled roles i guess? its unfortunate tho that those cancelled roles sound like they might be her best ones.

speaking of TV, here's something meme worthy

https://www.instagram.com/outofkit/p/DbL80jZv6a4/

"Test makeup done on Hilary Duff for 'How I met your Father'. Using our old age appliances. Designed and applied by @steviefxstudio Thank you so much to Department Head @KatieMiddletonmakeupfx for having us!"

also the HIMYM cast (Josh and Neil) not following her back remains so funny to me (except Cobie Smulders whom Hilary doesn't follow but brought up looking at her Architecture Digest post recently.. #GirlSoConfusing)

Edited by joyxsoul

3 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

speaking of TV, here's something meme worthy

https://www.instagram.com/outofkit/p/DbL80jZv6a4/

"Test makeup done on Hilary Duff for 'How I met your Father'. Using our old age appliances. Designed and applied by @steviefxstudio Thank you so much to Department Head @KatieMiddletonmakeupfx for having us!"

also the HIMYM cast not following her back remains so funny to me (except Cobie Smulders who Hilary doesn't follow but brought up looking at her Architecture Digest post..)

I saw that I'm wondering if that footage was filmed in the third season that we hoped we would get? Lol. That would had been funny for what the storyline would be…Oh wait so perhaps it was her working with her Dad maybe she became a waitress lol or it was a dream…well nightmare that she had.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.