Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

i luv u pls dont leave the fandom. that other user tho? they're welcomed to leave.

ily too heart

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 316.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

35 minutes ago, Marco23 said:

Thank you! That's a pity. Fly, Stranger, Beat of my heart and Play with fire and others deserved that treatment

Honestly I'd be satisfied if the last ever (mine) track we get is Fly, I just need that one. Even in the lower key.

But a (mine) (more) might be cute in the future, maybe in-between eras to keep us from starving

The Mature making-of video she did with Matthew was really cute, I love that she admitted she dgaf about production and finds it boring and just wants to sing and write rip

Also I just caught up on this thread and the one user is giving:

4 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The Mature making-of video she did with Matthew was really cute, I love that she admitted she dgaf about production and finds it boring and just wants to sing and write rip

I'd love it if they released one for every song, especially since we're in the Grammy voting period.

I love that her production contributions are telling Matt what she hates so she can make him remove them rip our interior design queen, she just wants to write a good lyric and sing it over a catchy melody. And she clearly respects a good bridge too clap3

8 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

Country Chord wrote Hilary being one of the early picks for a Dolly Parton biopic..

Well, I'll support our Queen if she wants to do it, but I agree with @SafeAndSound that that wouldn't be a good move cause all eyes are on Dolly's death and her family right now and I don't want Hil to do a biopic on such a sensitive topic.

Hilary would be perfect for it though, but we've been down that road before!

7 hours ago, mathekr said:

I've always enjoyed whenever Matt's band puts a new single out and he makes a video showing fans how he made each song, but this one is a whole new level...

Seeing Hil's face light up like that when talking about the making process behind not just Mature, but the rest of the album as well, was priceless!

Also, my favourite part was seeing how hands on HD was on the making of the album even though she doesn't know anything about production and doesn't play any musical instruments, she just had a clear vision about what she wanted to sing about and how she wanted it to sound like.

And ultimately, I just LOVED how passionate she seemed while talking about her music, it reminded me of a 15-year old Hil talking about Metamorphosis and I couldn't be any more proud of her! clap3

Edited by theedmontonkid

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'd love it if they released one for every song, especially since we're in the Grammy voting period.

I love that her production contributions are telling Matt what she hates so she can make him remove them rip our interior design queen, she just wants to write a good lyric and sing it over a catchy melody. And she clearly respects a good bridge too clap3

Yes, I love how she spoke about how much she loves the bridge in a song and how everything builds up to it.

Guess the next era will continue to include them (unlike CATastrophe).

43 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I guess every fandom has their own D.M.F / Vin huh?

suburban

Oh how lucky we are

zendaya

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'd love it if they released one for every song, especially since we're in the Grammy voting period.

I love that her production contributions are telling Matt what she hates so she can make him remove them rip our interior design queen, she just wants to write a good lyric and sing it over a catchy melody. And she clearly respects a good bridge too clap3

Wait, so you don't think that we're gonna get at least a little bit of those moments in the Lucky Me movie?

I mean, her show usually last 45 minutes tops, so I think we'll get some looks at the making-of or behind the scenes of the album/tour like this one!

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

I guess every fandom has their own D.M.F / Vin huh?

suburban

What stands out to me the most about this is that Hil, you know, a person that is always so positive, has great energy/vibes and brings so much light to our lives can have fans like that.

Anyways, can anyone tell me why is this thread closing in march when she's got the Lucky Me movie coming out, is working on a deluxe (plus a Christmas EP?) and will still be touring around the world over a year from now?

I mean, now that we all were reminded of the fact that the mods are watching over us, maybe one of them can explain their reasoning!

Edited by theedmontonkid

16 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

For the record:

I just don't see her going backwards, I see her moving forward creatively because when you get recognition AND Critically Acclaimed the BEST album of her entire career because it was about serious related themes, there's No way she will EVER come down from that high.

Once you get a taste of TRUE validation, YOU do whatever it takes to Keep it. She's going to keep evolving and leaving behind old styles until she finds the style and genre she was meant to be. She still seems like she's searching, she's close but one thing we know for sure: she's Only going to write her truth and that's where the Real authenticity of Great music comes from! Take it from ME I know this. This is what I write too.

YOU Have never heard this type of music before and it blows y'all's mind what she did. This is not NEW to musicians like myself. She just wrote her truth that's all. And GOT her flowers — Serious Artist recognition. She WON'T go back. Ever. This is What she wanted to write and it PAID OFF. BIG time.

IF she gets a Grammy it's because she HAD to evolve HER MUSIC. Period. Did she get a Grammy with BIBO working with Discoball Koma? NOPE!!!! She Had to break out of the bubblegum fluff and everything else keeping her from receiving the respect She deserves, and write about Adult themes.

YOU cannot Argue with this.

LOL

"Alexa play a rock song"

"Hi, this is CATastrophe by Hilary Duff"

Just say you are trolling us and having fun of us, otherwise skull

OT I could see her playing Dolly, but I doubt she will, she seems more focused on music and she barely have no time…

How is exciting tho? She's in basically all of the rumors again, 20 years+ in her career.

Ok so maybe they went with Mature because it is doing good on radio? I trust Atlantic and her management. I'm happy with her being in the conversation for Grammy nominations, who would've thought after all we have been through?

zendaya

10 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Wait, so you don't think that we're gonna get at least a little bit of those moments in the Lucky Me movie?

I mean, her show usually last 45 minutes tops, so I think we'll get some looks at the making-of or behind the scenes of the album/tour like this one!

What stands out to me the most about this is that Hil, you know, a person that is always so positive, has great energy/vibes and brings so much light to our lives can have fans like that.

Anyways, can anyone tell me why is this thread closing in march when she's got the Lucky Me movie coming out, is working on a deluxe (plus a Christmas EP?) and will still be touring around the world over a year from now?

I mean, now that we all were reminded of the fact that the mods are watching over us, maybe one of them can explain their reasoning!

I'm sorry, The Lucky Me movie whattt?
zendaya

that 6:33 "you got on me" part which Matt isolated her vocals for a sec was pretty playful and would have been fun to include right before the bridge kicks in

or not lmao. im not a Matt when it comes to this

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.