Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Her kids are the most important to her. She's human. She's allowed to rest and take as much time off as she wants. She's not a machine.

4 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Pretty Ugly is set for next year. It's still moving forward.

4 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Her dream is also to direct and I bet she has more dreams than just This.

Are you okay?

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 317.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

3 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Are you okay?

Weird to ask. She wants to direct so again she's not done with acting. It's perfectly Normal for celebs to have other dreams. She's just like us.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

6 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

It's not weird. Y'all forget she is a Mom and no one dictates her life or her choices, especially not fans. All I'm saying is I agree with the fan that says she should focus on her kids. She truly loves spending time with them.

isudumblmao

43 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Weird to ask. She wants to direct so again she's not done with acting. It's perfectly Normal for celebs to have other dreams. She's just like us.

tiffany-pollard.gif

Atlantic also lands a second Top 10 Most Added record with Hilary Duff's "Mature," earning 21 early adds.

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/radio/pop-radio-add-recaps-2026-07-28

This is a good sign! duca

lol love the Apple Macintosh shirt she wore and Play With Fire still there. Poor girl didn't eat, she was snacking 😂 on stage.

Nobody cares more about Luc, Banksy, Mae Mae and Townesy than Hilary herself, she's their mother after all and her most important role is being their mom.

Her last show (so far) from The Lucky Me Tour this year will be October 29th in Perth, Australia, I bet she wants to spend time with her children at home and not on the road as they'll be back to school by then!

Also Hilary and Matt are the ones driving her career and making every single decision, sure her manager and the label have a say, but ultimately she's got the last word.

Edit: I hope the spring leg is not too long, so she can start (or finish?) working on a new album!

Edited by theedmontonkid

I wish (no pun intended) you all would ignore the troll.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I wish (no pun intended) you all would ignore the troll.

A troll is someone who says bad stuff all the time, disses the artist. I'm not dissing her. I happen to be a very big fan but I just see things in a different light. That's all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion after all. So there will be some agree to disagree and that is fine.

I've said my piece and can't wait to see what her next vintage shirt will be tonight. Those are fun to keep up with.

Also, who saw Jake Thomas draw a moustache on the Lizzie McGuire TV show poster? Some people think he's hinting something.

What do y'all think? I would Love a reboot.

11 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Second leg should focus on international markets.

I'd love for her to do some festivals in the US and abroad. And obviously a dedicated Latin American or even a European leg. I'm particularly eager to see Brazil show up for her clap3

9 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'd love for her to do some festivals in the US and abroad. And obviously a dedicated Latin American or even a European leg. I'm particularly eager to see Brazil show up for her clap3

Oh my God, yes!

I really want her to do Coachella or Summerfest, but I don't know if that would be possible.

Also there's other festivals outside of the US and Canada that she could book like Donauinselfest, Lollapalooza Argentina or Mawazine, but maybe I'm just a bit delulu!

Edited by theedmontonkid

So this is gonna be interesting. Someone at today's soundcheck said that Hilary said Her band is gonna do the With Love dance tonight.

Excited to see videos for that!

I rarely ever go on Reddit or wherever you guys get all this really important information on the soundchecks every day (maybe I should spend my free time there instead of here? 😉) so it was a pleasant surprise to see her band doing the With Love dance!

Even though, I know some people spend hours practicing the dance and praying she picks them out of thousands of fans, so maybe some weren't too happy, but oh well! michael

Edited by theedmontonkid

Oh I certainly did not expect this today jonny

HOfCpFiXIAA3zou?format=png&name=large

I thought it might be the Cat In The Hat song but remember hearing that's called "Catastrophe"....

6 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh I certainly did not expect this today jonny

HOfCpFiXIAA3zou?format=png&name=large

I thought it might be the Cat In The Hat song but remember hearing that's called "Catastrophe"....

... is that Toby Gad who gave us.... Chasing the Sun

i know we just crossed CTS's anniversary and all..

Edited by joyxsoul

6 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh I certainly did not expect this today jonny

HOfCpFiXIAA3zou?format=png&name=large

I thought it might be the Cat In The Hat song but remember hearing that's called "Catastrophe"....

So Toby Gad worked on a lot of the standout songs from the This Heart sessions (If I Fall, Belong, Feel Alive, It All Starts Tonight, etc.) so this is really interesting.

And Mike Posner was famously shelved by his label, but he wrote a bunch of songs that were given to other artists.

I'm SO curious about this one.

3 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

So Toby Gad worked on a lot of the standout songs from the This Heart sessions (If I Fall, Belong, Feel Alive, It All Starts Tonight, etc.) so this is really interesting.

And Mike Posner was famously shelved by his label, but he wrote a bunch of songs that were given to other artists.

I'm SO curious about this one.

This Heart (Mine)?!?!

Dont Need A Hero being a victory lap song about how she did Luck on her own without label and manager intervention, and a What If retelling if she released This Heart on her own terms??

23 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

This Heart (Mine)?!?!

Dont Need A Hero being a victory lap song about how she did Luck on her own without label and manager intervention, and a What If retelling if she released This Heart on her own terms??

That would be such a gag duca I never even expected (mine) to happen at all, so who knows what this could be.

Also, the publisher listed (Kobalt) has a Nashville address under the contact info. Could be a coincidence, but she's performing in Nashville tonight.... Is the queen somehow sneaking in recording sessions?

Her and Matthew aren't credited as writers, so maybe her A&R at Atlantic found and sent her a song and to record... or it's just an old scrap. If we start getting more songs registered then something is definitely afoot.

My current theory is we could have more than one movie soundtrack appearance coming, with Cat In The Hat being the only one announced (so far) celestial5

I just want to stop by to say that what Hilary has done in the last year is textbook material on how to manage a comeback, so elegant, so spot on, so organic.

Edited by rigo

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh I certainly did not expect this today jonny

HOfCpFiXIAA3zou?format=png&name=large

I thought it might be the Cat In The Hat song but remember hearing that's called "Catastrophe"....

toby gad?
suburban

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh I certainly did not expect this today jonny

HOfCpFiXIAA3zou?format=png&name=large

I thought it might be the Cat In The Hat song but remember hearing that's called "Catastrophe"....

Isn't it possible that this is from the This Heart era and they are just registering it now for some reason?

8 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Isn't it possible that this is from the This Heart era and they are just registering it now for some reason?

Yea it's probably a scrap tbh, just odd to see it pop up recently but she recorded so many songs back in 2013/14.

Unless it's been around and I'm just delulu which is also very plausible sistrens

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.