Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

She brought out Good Charlotte!

It would've been funnier if she made them perform Beat of My Heart -*

She devoured that second verse of The Anthem though.

I love how she can go from hitting choreo with famous drag queens to singing a punk rock anthem with Good Charlotte and pull off both so genuinely. The versatility clap3

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

OMG this was so epic, and her singing was super good as well. Didn't expect her to sing a whole verse on her own AT ALL.

Also, the 2003-2004 Hilary taking over her made me so nostalgic. Her jumping and running around, her mannerisms, she's still there. THE FEELS 😭

Can we please have her make another pop-rock album? At least a one time for old times sake. I feel she'd kill it.

Not her referencing mike "I come here for a lot of hockey games" while singing with Joel while matt is there too

Lmao

8 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

Not her referencing mike "I come here for a lot of hockey games" while singing with Joel while matt is there too

Lmao

I kind of read that as light shade to Mike too, where she sat at the sidelines for him back then but look at her headlining the place now alexz

15 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I kind of read that as light shade to Mike too, where she sat at the sidelines for him back then but look at her headlining the place now alexz

I think it was just her way of saying she remembered going to his hockey games at MSG.

43 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

OMG this was so epic, and her singing was super good as well. Didn't expect her to sing a whole verse on her own AT ALL.

Also, the 2003-2004 Hilary taking over her made me so nostalgic. Her jumping and running around, her mannerisms, she's still there. THE FEELS 😭

Can we please have her make another pop-rock album? At least a one time for old times sake. I feel she'd kill it.

Ohh I think she'd kill it making a punk rock single!

27 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I wonder if she'll do another surprise for night 2

I sure hope so! I need her to share the stage with a beloved pop girl now

12 hours ago, Musicmajor said:

While I would stream any collab 1 million times, the only ones that really make sense for her, that I could envision working, are Zara, Demi and MAYBEEEEE Charli.

Hilary Duff could've easily fit on something on Midnight Sun, Hilary should've been a feature on It's Not That Deep, Charli could easily write a pure pop perfection song for her. I need Tove Lo to write another One In A Million asap! As for Ellie I don't think they would or should ever collaborate vocally no shade but with Matthew in her corner I can see Hilary delivering and slaying and making an album like Higher Than Heaven especially on songs like By The End Of The Night and Taste Like You. As for Tinashe hear me out. If Tinashe can get in her Superlove bag and give us something like that with and or for Hilary that would be

11 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I do actually need a Charli collab if anything. That's like 13+ years in the making already, and they're both signed to Atlantic. Plus it'll undoubtedly be really unique and interesting (and maybe even a bit weird) since Charli is always switching it up.

Slayyyter, Tove, Kylie, or Tinashe would obviously be massive for gay rights too

pikachoo

I need Hilary on Slayyyter next album. Hilary would've been cute on Tension 1 or 2. I want Hilary on PopStar so bad

6 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I would like to see her collab with some more DJ/Producers. I just know Gryffin would give her something dreamy. Maybe Steve Aoki for a mainstream dance bop.

She needs to get into a studio with Alesso, Sigala, David Guetta, Galantis, Max Martin, Wolf Cousins, Greg Kurstin, Ilya, Calvin Harris, Cheat Codes, Marshmello, SG Lewis, Bloodpop, Alok, Martin Garrix, Jax Jones, Joel Corry, Jonas Blue, Cirkut, Kygo, Swedish House Mafia, The Chainsmokers, Tiesto asap rule the world HD!!!

Guys, Hilary is only now finding herself as a pop star, so even though a collab would be nice, she's not going to do one just to do one.

Zara Larsson makes sense and Charli and Hil would be magical, but Matt has a lot of influence on her music, so unless he decides to produce an EDM song for her, she's not going to be featured on any other DJ's project and Matt is not doing that.

Also, Hil seems so happy with the sound they created for Luck and I just don't see her going full Pop or Dance again and she has to be cohesive with her music now that she's finally getting recognition!

9 hours ago, rcksluke said:

I wonder if she'll do another surprise for night 2

yes, it's Lindsay singing Haters with her

29 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

yes, it's Lindsay singing Haters with her

ASHLEY TISDALE ARE YOU READY TO DIE

💀💀 And Hilary singing lines from Lindsay's Daughter to Father song

Edited by joyxsoul

Remember last year we were all clamouring for a Jonas Bros guest spot?

suburban

So glad that didn't happen in retrospect. Also, I think we've finally got a viral moment that's music-related and not chili/wine/chicken/gender reveal shenanigans clap3

Next up for manifestation, Holiday Party (or frankly any new song) organically becomes an inescapable mega hit -*

Tonight I want..

"Gypsy Woman" with Nicole.. or

"Screwed" with Paris just to piss off Haylie

ryan3

12 minutes ago, richiexxrichxx said:

Tonight I want..

"Gypsy Woman" with Nicole.. or

"Screwed" with Paris just to piss off Haylie

ryan3

Screaming at these suggestions deadbanana4

But what would truly be earth shattering is if she brought out Christina Millian to sing I Heard Satan on the Radio, which then transitions into Dip It Low. The motherquake serve that would be

pikachoo

4 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Screaming at these suggestions deadbanana4

But what would truly be earth shattering is if she brought out Christina Millian to sing I Heard Satan on the Radio, which then transitions into Dip It Low. The motherquake serve that would be

pikachoo

Please. I'll gladly take a dip it low moment 😭🤣

I will also take WDAMO with Lindsay Lohan as Isabella, transitioning into "Drama Queen (that girl)" from confessions..

Edited by richiexxrichxx

2 minutes ago, richiexxrichxx said:

I will also take WDAMO with Lindsay Lohan as Isabella, transitioning into "Drama Queen (that girl)" from confessions..

You guys are so imaginative alexz3

i am so proud of her. we've come such a long way from the last few years. chick3 all our meltdowns were worth it. i can't believe she's doing 2 nights at msg

1 hour ago, richiexxrichxx said:

I will also take WDAMO with Lindsay Lohan as Isabella, transitioning into "Drama Queen (that girl)" from confessions..

this would be gold because hilary was supposed to be in that movie

HILARY HIRE US

Hilary and Lindsay performing Rumors!!! With the dance break

I feel like all the heartbreak and everything we went through as fans/stans has made this moment in Hilary's career absolutely worth it and I am so glad she is getting her flowers NOW but I need her to continue to get more.

6 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Guys, Hilary is only now finding herself as a pop star, so even though a collab would be nice, she's not going to do one just to do one.

Zara Larsson makes sense and Charli and Hil would be magical, but Matt has a lot of influence on her music, so unless he decides to produce an EDM song for her, she's not going to be featured on any other DJ's project and Matt is not doing that.

Also, Hil seems so happy with the sound they created for Luck and I just don't see her going full Pop or Dance again and she has to be cohesive with her music now that she's finally getting recognition!

Hilary is doing this on her own terms (even Koma has said this). She decides what song works for her and her voice. Pop and EDM are alright but I can definitely see her go more dark more rock because that truly made her become a serious artist. BIBO album still Not seen as a serious artist. LOS about uncomfortable, messy, but related themes, yes. I think she would prefer sticking with those for a while because as she has repeated This was her truth —she wasn't going to make an album if she couldn't be Honest— and being completely authentic makes hell of Great music. She's found her voice and it's not with Pop or EDM. She did fantastic with Good Charlotte so that's why I feel she will go more in their direction.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

Hilary and Ashlee Simpson performing La La / Fly together

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.