Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

But we already have the originals :rip: It would be nice to hear what she would do with em now.

 

Ot I was able to get a signed copy 

Lets go! :WAP:

Good point :chick3:

and her voice hasn't changed that much, so she's gotta do *something* different. 

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 minute ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

https://eushop.hilaryduff.com/gb/

 

You can order here for UK. But it won't let me checkout / pay.

Hopefully they will fix this asap. 

Mine just went through

OMGGG my order finally went through. :duca:

 

Ordered both the signed pink vinyl and the mature edition vinyl (with the bonus tracks). :duca: :heart2:

 

 

And snatched the UO exclusive and went ahead and got the reach out vinyl :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Nooo the cover is so bad 😭

The alt cover is disappointing but the OG is great

So she has to release another single before the album drops, am I right?

4 minutes ago, BlossomSoul said:

The alt cover is disappointing but the OG is great

I'm just tired of the trend of random glamour shots with no text being album covers, it feels like that's constantly happening these days 

Apparently iTunes shows 2 explicit tracks? Can anyone confirm?

 

Edit: not for my christianity or anything but i need to hear her say f***

Edited by SafeAndSound

Just now, Aaron said:

I'm just tired of the trend of random glamour shots with no text being album covers, it feels like that's constantly happening these days 

thank god, look at björk flawless textless discography 

2 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Apparently iTunes shows 2 explicit tracks? Can anyone confirm?

 

Edit: not for my christianity or anything but i need to hear her say f***

Tracks 8 and 11!!

She looks so pretty on the cover! And I actually quite like the title :duca: 

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I'm just tired of the trend of random glamour shots with no text being album covers, it feels like that's constantly happening these days 

I agree. 

 

Not it's a beautiful photo, just missing some cheeky text. 

5 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Apparently iTunes shows 2 explicit tracks? Can anyone confirm?

 

Edit: not for my christianity or anything but i need to hear her say f***

Screenshot-2025-11-21-at-18-43-09.png

 

Tracks 8 and 11 are explicit.

Cannot wait to wear the shirt + dad hat combo to all major public outings next year, but ESPECIALLY Pride :gaycat4:

please let the re-recordings be good :jonny: two of my fave hilary songs..

7 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I'm just tired of the trend of random glamour shots with no text being album covers, it feels like that's constantly happening these days 

I fear text on covers is a dying art because of streaming…

it's got the name of both the artist and album right there, so there's no need for text. 
 

sometimes a cover could use a good font, tbh, but I also like how sleek some covers look without it. 

I like the cover photo, I just wish it wasn't so....beige/brown

Edited by 50thStateofMind

5 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I agree. 

 

Not it's a beautiful photo, just missing some cheeky text. 

I'm so curious what the back and inside will look like now (BIBO's was gorgeous imo). I imagine we'll get the trackist reveal early next year/February 

 

I ordered:

 

1x Mature Hat

1x Casette

1x signed CD

1x Signed Vinyl

1x Mature Vinyl

1x Urban Outfitters pressing

Edited by Unreachable101

Just purchased a signed CD but I haven't got any email with my receipt or purchase and I don't think I have an account for her merch store :rip: I just know I paid for it because I saw it on my bank app. :gaycat7: Please tell someone tell me this isn't a scam...

2 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'm so curious what the back and inside will look like now (BIBO's was gorgeous imo). I imagine we'll get the trackist reveal early next year/February 

 

Whats-App-Image-2025-10-31-at-12-00-38.j

 

Seems like she stuck to these 11 tracks.

But the tracklist order is definitely different, as Mature is #3 in this pic and #9 on the album. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.