Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, idkwiam said:

 

It looks like NO song from Skidnights won't surpass the excellence of Don't Blame Jesus on Spotify. But dated song from Max!!!!

 

0qzu0Km.gif

 

Oh wow oh wow, MIDnights will be completely forgotten in a couple years (besides Anti-Hero) time the ultimate truth teller indeed
0qzu0Km.gif

@Taylor fanboy

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Oh wow oh wow, MIDnights will be completely forgotten in a couple years (besides Anti-Hero) time the ultimate truth teller indeed
0qzu0Km.gif

@Taylor fanboy

Bestie I was about to tag you at the discography rate. I saw you made many points there. Enchanted should have won but anyways...

0qzu0Km.gif

 

1. Midnights - 12,129,505

2. 1989 - 5,571,485

3. Lover - 4,498,469

5. reputation - 3,973,764

 

puta stans: Midnights forgotten, puta classic :redface:

Whenever I check back in here I realize it’s the same discussions as always. Luv u all :keir: :heart:

4 hours ago, idkwiam said:

 

It looks like NO song from Skidnights won't surpass the excellence of Don't Blame Jesus on Spotify. But dated song from Max!!!!

 

0qzu0Km.gif

 

I completely missed the memo on this song (and album tbh). Just don't get it. Probably one of the most overrated "things" for me in the Swiftie universe. 

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Whenever I check back in here I realize it’s the same discussions as always. Luv u all :keir: :heart:

For real. I thought something interested had happened.

The way I started by being completely uninterested by this song, then starting loving it, and now I am OBSESSED. Such a strong one. 

 

 

20 minutes ago, By the Water said:

1. Midnights - 12,129,505

2. 1989 - 5,571,485

3. Lover - 4,498,469

5. reputation - 3,973,764

 

puta stans: Midnights forgotten, puta classic :redface:

MIDnights released less than 5 months ago.. Puta released OVER 5 years ago.. and i dont even wanna see the playlisting but im sure MIDnights has ATLEAST double the playlisting, probably 3 or even 4 times as much :coffee2:

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

The way I started by being completely uninterested by this song, then starting loving it, and now I am OBSESSED. Such a strong one. 

 

 

A classic :WAP: I hope she performs it on April 29th

3 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

MIDnights released less than 5 months ago.. Puta released OVER 5 years ago.. and i dont even wanna see the playlisting but im sure MIDnights has ATLEAST double the playlisting, probably 3 or even 4 times as much :coffee2:

puta: 4.8B in 5 years

Midnights: 3.7B in 5 months

 

It will be embarrassing when Midnights passes puta's total streams in a matter of months though not as embarrassing as when it passes it in pure sales :sadviolin:

16 minutes ago, Klein said:

The way I started by being completely uninterested by this song, then starting loving it, and now I am OBSESSED. Such a strong one. 

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

A classic :WAP: I hope she performs it on April 29th

So underrated. I swear she wrote this for me bc me & my ex broke up on April 29th, and the topic of the song is kind of related lmao :toofunny2:

15 minutes ago, By the Water said:

puta: 4.8B in 5 years

Midnights: 3.7B in 5 months

 

It will be embarrassing when Midnights passes puta's total streams in a matter of months though not as embarrassing as when it passes it in pure sales :sadviolin:

Yeah not like Taylors stream EXPLODED in recent years, what a  fair comparison :snowman:
Also remember Reputation wasnt even on streaming during release week and after it was finally added it had atrocious playlisting and wasnt even on the new releases section :snowman: It took years to repair her relationship with spotify after she sabotaged them
 

Edited by TaylenaStan

1. I am very excited to see what the tour will bring 

2. What is that The Eras Tour series on Hulu?

3. I want Hits Different in streaming services so bad 

4. In three months it will be TWO YEARS since the last announcement of a rerecording (Red TV)… time flies huh

 

:celestial4:

4 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Yeah not like Taylors stream EXPLODED in recent years, what a  fair comparison :snowman:
Also remember Reputation wasnt even on streaming during release week and after it was finally added it had atrocious playlisting and wasnt even on the new releases section :snowman: It took years to repair her relationship with spotify after she sabotaged them
 

Right. Poor reputation being the follow up to 1989 :redface:

 

And the spotify sabotage doesn't explain how Midnights will pass puta's pure sales despite that market collapsing :redface:

Just another day swifties being obsessed with REPUTATION. Friendly reminder that Delicate cleared #1 on Pop, HAC and AC. Midnights or Lover wishes!

This is the least active era she ever had (?) make me sad miss seeing her everywhere for promos though I understand she’s at a point of her career where she don’t have to do that.

 

 

midnight rain and YOYOK as singles next and I’ll be happy enough 

27 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Just another day swifties being obsessed with REPUTATION. Friendly reminder that Delicate cleared #1 on Pop, HAC and AC. Midnights or Lover wishes!

Midnights is coming for its pure sales despite being released in 2022. 1989 is above it in streams despite being released 3 years prior (and not being available on streaming for its first years). Lover has outdone it in terms of longevity despite not being supported by a tour. I guess Reputation can have the title for most radio-payola'd Taylor pop era. :priceless:

1 hour ago, Klein said:

The way I started by being completely uninterested by this song, then starting loving it, and now I am OBSESSED. Such a strong one. 

 

 

It's a career highlight :cm:

43 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Just another day swifties being obsessed with REPUTATION. Friendly reminder that Delicate cleared #1 on Pop, HAC and AC. Midnights or Lover wishes!

Not when Anti-Hero went #1 on Pop and HAC (and had much better longevity with both) and it currently sitting at #2 on AC, poised to go #1 shortly :cm:

How wasn’t it a bigger deal in the fandom that after all these, the Red era has finally won a Grammy

3 minutes ago, Arrows said:

How wasn’t it a bigger deal in the fandom that after all these, the Red era has finally won a Grammy

I imagine it's because it was "just" for a video, and not for the actual music . 

She also didn't post a picture with her Grammy, for some reason, which would of helped.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Midnights is coming for its pure sales despite being released in 2022. 1989 is above it in streams despite being released 3 years prior (and not being available on streaming for its first years). Lover has outdone it in terms of longevity despite not being supported by a tour. I guess Reputation can have the title for most radio-payola'd Taylor pop era. :priceless:

No one expects reputation to daily outstream her biggest album on Spotify. Reputation and Lover barely have any difference in their daily streams (Lover has literally double of the playlist exposure on Spotify) and it's currently outdoing Lover in many official charts despite it not having pure sales provided from Big Machine and it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

 

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Not when Anti-Hero went #1 on Pop and HAC (and had much better longevity with both) and it currently sitting at #2 on AC, poised to go #1 shortly :cm:

Delicate was literally #2 in the year end on HAC meanwhile it went #9 in 2018 and #6 in 2019 on AC year end. You guys be saying anything to discredit reputation.

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

No one expects reputation to daily outstream her biggest album on Spotify. Reputation and Lover barely have any difference in their daily streams (Lover has literally double of the playlist exposure on Spotify) and it's currently outdoing Lover in many official charts despite it not having pure sales provided from Big Machine and it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

 

Delicate was literally #2 in the year end on HAC meanwhile it went #9 in 2018 and #6 in 2019 on AC year end. You guys be saying anything to discredit reputation.

Frontloaded as hell when its easily her most stable album since 1989 :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

Midnights: 01-01-02-01-01-01-02-02-02-02-02-02-02-02-03-02-03-03

 

Reputation: 01-01-01-03-02-02-01-03-06-05-09-13-14-14-23-24-29-23

 

Really want to talk about being frontloaded as hell? 

 

And there is literally not a single country in the world where Midnights is not at least doing better than Reputation, if not insanely better. 

 

Finally, in a bit over 4 months, Midnights already did 75% of the units Reputation moved since 2017. 

Edited by Klein

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.