Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

For the eras tour, 100% guarantees are: 

- Love Story  

- I Knew You Were Trouble  

- All Too Well 

- Shake It Off 

- Blank Space 

- Delicate

- Anti-Hero 

- Lavender Haze 

+ my predictions:
- our song
- Tim McGraw
- enchanted
- Don't blame me
- Lover or YNTCD
- cardigan/august/willow mashup
- midnight rain
- karma
- maroon

- bejeweled

- YOYOK
- the great war
- mastermind

23 songs + 1-2 random acoustic songs :nicole:

 

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

This fandom's obsession with solo-written songs is cringe worthy :redface:. The way none of the other songwriting girls stans care about this yet we have swifties acting like it's the only thing that gives her writing value, ... Like imagine ranking Peak Low above Folklore, Evermore, Red and 1989 just because it's ~sOlo-wRiTteN 1!!111!1!! :redface:.

 

Hopefully she doesn't bring back any of her old tour outfits. The reputation tour outfits were an improvement but the rest of her outfit are mostly tragic (the Peak Low stans probably think those cheap mall dresses she wore for that overrated tour are iconic because they're blinded by nostalgia though :rip:) 

Like why can't she ever wear something this good on tour 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

This fandom's obsession with solo-written songs is cringe worthy :redface:. The way none of the other songwriting girls stans care about this yet we have swifties acting like it's the only thing that gives her writing value, ... Like imagine ranking Peak Low above Folklore, Evermore, Red and 1989 just because it's ~sOlo-wRiTteN 1!!111!1!! :redface:.n

Nah, Speak Now is light years better than 1989, Red, and most of evermore. It’s just facts.:michael: I mean, who gives a single f*ck about which Swifties at any given time are whining; Speak Now, alongside Folkore, remains her best body of work. Deal with it. :clap3:
 

None of the other “songwriting” lil girls could barely even begin to compete with Taylor, but then again, wbk. :clap3:

Edited by 1989

54 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

This fandom's obsession with solo-written songs is cringe worthy :redface:. The way none of the other songwriting girls stans care about this yet we have swifties acting like it's the only thing that gives her writing value, ... Like imagine ranking Peak Low above Folklore, Evermore, Red and 1989 just because it's ~sOlo-wRiTteN 1!!111!1!! :redface:.

Speak Now is this beloved album because it contains countless highlights of her discography: Dear John, Enchanted, Long Live, Last Kiss, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Back To December, Mine, Mean, Ours, Sparks Fly... The fact they are self-written just makes it even more impressive, it's not the reason why people love the record. :rip:

 

Red is a wonderful album but I for one prefer Speak Now, because Red's tracklist is bloated and contains many unnecessary songs + there is no cohesiveness whatsoever. Doesn't mean I think Red is a bad album, just that I prefer Speak Now.

And Speak Now is just vastly superior to 1989, I just don't understand how that is a conversation when 1989 has so many forgettable songs (although the highs are really high). 

  • ATRL Moderator

I want to snatch a Folklore LPSS vinyl so bad… I’m afraid I won’t be able to find it in Portugal, even though I think I live near two stores that participate in RSD. Do you guys think if I ask them if they’ll have it, they’ll know/tell me?

Begin Again alone >>>>> Speak Now 

Blank Space alone >>>>> Speak Now

Ivy alone >>>>> Speak Now

Cowboy Like Me alone>>>>> Speak Now 

Illicit Affairs alone >>>>> Speak Now 

Only Enchanted, Dear John and Long Live can be considered highlights from their parent album, and even then they still lack the maturity and nuances of her best work.

And you would hide away and find your peace of mind with some indie record that's much cooler than mine is a better kiss off than anything on Speak Now.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Speak Now is this beloved album because it contains countless highlights of her discography: Dear John, Enchanted, Long Live, Last Kiss, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Back To December, Mine, Mean, Ours, Sparks Fly... The fact they are self-written just makes it even more impressive, it's not the reason why people love the record. :rip:

 

Red is a wonderful album but I for one prefer Speak Now, because Red's tracklist is bloated and contains many unnecessary songs + there is no cohesiveness whatsoever. Doesn't mean I think Red is a bad album, just that I prefer Speak Now.

And Speak Now is just vastly superior to 1989, I just don't understand how that is a conversation when 1989 has so many forgettable songs (although the highs are really high). 

:clap3:

26 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Begin Again alone >>>>> Speak Now 

Blank Space alone >>>>> Speak Now

Ivy alone >>>>> Speak Now

Cowboy Like Me alone>>>>> Speak Now 

Illicit Affairs alone >>>>> Speak Now 

Why would you compare one of the weakest track on Speak Now with some of the best songs of her career to make a point? 

28 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Begin Again alone >>>>> Speak Now 

Blank Space alone >>>>> Speak Now

Ivy alone >>>>> Speak Now

Cowboy Like Me alone>>>>> Speak Now 

Illicit Affairs alone >>>>> Speak Now 

Only Enchanted, Dear John and Long Live can be considered highlights from their parent album, and even then they still lack the maturity and nuances of her best work.

And you would hide away and find your peace of mind with some indie record that's much cooler than mine is a better kiss off than anything on Speak Now.

I’ll give you Illicit Affairs, as that’s one of her best written songs ever, but the rest simply cannot compete where they don’t compare. The highs on Speak Now easily clear the others. 
 

Not you using Blank Space as a comparison—:bibliahh:

 

Nothing on Speak Now lacks “tHe MatUrItY aNd NuANcE”. :skull: The entire thing 

She hasn’t touched Sparks Fly yet, I’m afraid Preach Now remains untouchable.

 

She came close with Delicate though, a reverse Sparks Fly, where the guy/girl/non-binary should be wary of her, and be the one to be on guard.

53 minutes ago, Klein said:

Why would you compare one of the weakest track on Speak Now with some of the best songs of her career to make a point? 

Album not song :gaycat2:.

40 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I’ll give you Illicit Affairs, as that’s one of her best written songs ever, but the rest simply cannot compete where they don’t compare. The highs on Speak Now easily clear the others. 
 

Not you using Blank Space as a comparison—:bibliahh:

 

Nothing on Speak Now lacks “tHe MatUrItY aNd NuANcE”. :skull: The entire thing 

Blank Space is better written (both lyrics and melodies) than anything on Speak Now.

Witty lyrics that are in on the joke >>>>>> stooping to name calling on Mean :gaycat2:

The nuances of writing from the perspective of a cheating wife in the 1700s on Ivy >>>>> **** shaming and painting herself as a victim on Speak Now :gaycat2:

Country Pop: 

 

Love Story and YBWM >>>>>>> Mine 

 

Break up songs: 

 

All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Happiness, Tolerate it, Holy Ground >>>>>>>> Dear Jon, last kiss, Haunted 

 

Cheating anthems: 

 

Ivy and Illicit Affairs >>>>>>>>> Better Than Revenge 

 

Love songs: 

 

Begin Again, peace, Cardigan, DWOHT >>>>>>> Enchanted

 

Media songs: 

 

Blank Space >>>>>>> Mean 

 

Sexual songs: 

 

Treacherous, Dress >>>>>>>>>> Sparks Fly 

 

Objectively and mathematically, Speak Now is completely overshadowed in her discography and only overhyped due to nostalgia . 

Edited by Cleanromantic

36 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Album not song :gaycat2:.

Blank Space is better written (both lyrics and melodies) than anything on Speak Now.

Witty lyrics that are in on the joke >>>>>> stooping to name calling on Mean :gaycat2:

The nuances of writing from the perspective of a cheating wife in the 1700s on Ivy >>>>> **** shaming and painting herself as a victim on Speak Now :gaycat2:

Country Pop: 

 

Love Story and YBWM >>>>>>> Mine 

 

Break up songs: 

 

All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Happiness, Tolerate it, Holy Ground >>>>>>>> Dear Jon, last kiss, Haunted 

 

Cheating anthems: 

 

Ivy and Illicit Affairs >>>>>>>>> Better Than Revenge 

 

Love songs: 

 

Begin Again, peace, Cardigan, DWOHT >>>>>>> Enchanted

 

Media songs: 

 

Blank Space >>>>>>> Mean 

 

Sexual songs: 

 

Treacherous, Dress >>>>>>>>>> Sparks Fly 

 

Objectively and mathematically, Speak Now is completely overshadowed in her discography and only overhyped due to nostalgia . 

The way it needed to bring 6 different albums to match Speak Now's brilliance :gaycat3: oh wow

3 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

The way it needed to bring 6 different albums to match Speak Now's brilliance :gaycat3: oh wow

Oh wow oh wow indeed. :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

The way it needed to bring 6 different albums to match Speak Now's brilliance :gaycat3: oh wow

I already said Folklore, Evermore, Red and 1989 >>>>>>>>>> Peak Low :bird:. 

54 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Objectively and mathematically, Speak Now is completely overshadowed in her discography and only overhyped due to nostalgia . 

I became a fan after folkmore, there is absolutely no nostalgia factor at play for me regarding Speak Now. :giraffe:

 

The reality is that people love this album because it's easily in her top 3 ever, alongside folkmore. You campaigning for Red and 1989 to be better is giving Taylor with ATW10 at the Oscar. Hoping for it but ultimately failing to convince anyone. :giraffe:

Did you notice that artists are starting to make a big deal out of revealing the entire tracklist of their upcoming album in their trailer? :eli:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Did you notice that artists are starting to make a big deal out of revealing the entire tracklist of their upcoming album in their trailer? :eli:

no impact, they said :fan:

The 1989 slander is getting out of hand. Blank Space, Style, Wildest Dreams, New Romantics, and Clean are career highlights.

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

The 1989 slander is getting out of hand. Blank Space, Style, Wildest Dreams, New Romantics, and Clean are career highlights.

Ever since I saw Cowboy Like Me slander, I’m expecting everything from this fanbase. 

23 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Ever since I saw Cowboy Like Me slander, I’m expecting everything from this fanbase. 

The way this rate made DAMAGES on all of us :bibliahh:

52 minutes ago, Klein said:

I became a fan after folkmore, there is absolutely no nostalgia factor at play for me regarding Speak Now. :giraffe:

 

The reality is that people love this album because it's easily in her top 3 ever, alongside folkmore. You campaigning for Red and 1989 to be better is giving Taylor with ATW10 at the Oscar. Hoping for it but ultimately failing to convince anyone. :giraffe:

Jesus was also crucified for spreading the gospel truth :giraffe:. The day shall come when I prevail "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you. Rejoice and be glad, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

 

I think Wildest Dreams is my favorite Taylor song.

 

Red lips and rosy cheeks....

10 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Jesus was also crucified for spreading the gospel truth :giraffe:. The day shall come when I prevail "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you. Rejoice and be glad, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

 

I gotta hand it to you, I loved this answer. :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Album not song :gaycat2:.

Blank Space is better written (both lyrics and melodies) than anything on Speak Now.

Witty lyrics that are in on the joke >>>>>> stooping to name calling on Mean :gaycat2:

The nuances of writing from the perspective of a cheating wife in the 1700s on Ivy >>>>> **** shaming and painting herself as a victim on Speak Now :gaycat2:

Country Pop: 

 

Love Story and YBWM >>>>>>> Mine 

 

Break up songs: 

 

All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Happiness, Tolerate it, Holy Ground >>>>>>>> Dear Jon, last kiss, Haunted 

 

Cheating anthems: 

 

Ivy and Illicit Affairs >>>>>>>>> Better Than Revenge 

 

Love songs: 

 

Begin Again, peace, Cardigan, DWOHT >>>>>>> Enchanted

 

Media songs: 

 

Blank Space >>>>>>> Mean 

 

Sexual songs: 

 

Treacherous, Dress >>>>>>>>>> Sparks Fly 

 

Objectively and mathematically, Speak Now is completely overshadowed in her discography and only overhyped due to nostalgia . 

All this essay is irrelevant when Back To December is one of the best melodies of her career (if not the best):giraffe:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.