Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Klein said:

The way this rate made DAMAGES on all of us :bibliahh:

when I saw those Woody pictures being spammed on that thread I almost threw up 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

My predictions for The Eras Tour:

100% making the setlist

  • 1 or 2 songs from Debut (Tim McGraw, Our Song, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Picture To Burn or Should've Said No)
  • You Belong With Me
  • Love Story
  • Enchanted
  • All Too Well
  • Shake It Off
  • Blank Space
  • Delicate
  • Lover
  • cardigan (or another random folklore song)
  • champagne problems
  • Anti-Hero
  • Lavender Haze
  • You're On Your Own, Kid
  • 1 or 2 surprise songs

really possible

  • Long Live
  • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Toghether
  • I Knew You Were Trouble
  • Nothing New (when Phoebe is a guest)
  • Wildest Dreams
  • Style
  • Don't Blame Me
  • Getaway Car
  • Look What You Made Me Do
  • I Think He Knows (only If she really that crazy to mashup it with Lavender Haze)
  • ME!
  • Cruel Summer
  • Cornelia Street
  • You Need To Calm Down (maybe not at every show, but for the June dates I see the vision)
  • Daylight
  • august
  • mirrorball
  • willow
  • No Body, No Crime (when HAIM are the guests)
  • Karma
  • Bejeweled

in my wildest dreams

  • Mr. Perfectly Fine
  • I Did Something Bad
  • The Archer
  • Death By A Thousand Cuts
  • gold rush
  • Would've Could've Should've
  • Maroon
  • Better Than Rev..

Also totally can see her performing something extremely unnecessary like The Man, exile, Question... or else

4 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

She really never goes out of style. :jonny5:

 

How many song does she have on the global chart? 6? Anti-Hero, Lavender Haze, Midnight Rain, cardigan, Style and Blank Space? 

Edited by Klein

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

:jonny4: Still her best pop song ever i fear

But i feel like she will botch Style (TV) if she doesnt get Max for this...

Girl at Home will be the setlist closure.

 

What a bop to end the night with. 
 

:katie2::katie2::katie2:

3 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

The whole world is waiting for 1989 (TV) :chick3:

I’m terribly scared to listen MM produced songs because:

 

5 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

:jonny4: Still her best pop song ever i fear

But i feel like she will botch Style (TV) if she doesnt get Max for this...

Red tv was enough :redface:

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

:jonny4: Still her best pop song ever i fear

But i feel like she will botch Style (TV) if she doesnt get Max for this...

The Max produced tracks on Red were not that bad… they only botched the vocals on WANEGBT (TV)

 

Im confident 1989 (TV) will be a slay, she wouldn’t want this SMASH album to get outstreamed by the OG 

Also just noticed that its friday 3/3 this week :gaycat7: I really thought she would release the third rerecording of her third studio album on the 3rd March with the clues that were given but yeah i guess at best we can hope for an announcement.. but even that probably not considering Ed just announced his album :gaycat7:

13 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Also just noticed that its friday 3/3 this week :gaycat7: I really thought she would release the third rerecording of her third studio album on the 3rd March with the clues that were given but yeah i guess at best we can hope for an announcement.. but even that probably not considering Ed just announced his album :gaycat7:

I wrote it  few pages back, I guess she could announce something on the opening night of the tour.

4 hours ago, Klein said:

She really never goes out of style. :jonny5:

 

How many song does she have on the global chart? 6? Anti-Hero, Lavender Haze, Midnight Rain, cardigan, Style and Blank Space? 

Midnight Rain left weeks ago

All of the Gods really is what I hoped it would be. I desperately need it in HQ some day. Her Aretha serve is magnificent. 

15 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

All of the Gods really is what I hoped it would be. I desperately need it in HQ some day. Her Aretha serve is magnificent. 

Need is in full on *bree

Just now, YellowRibbon said:

Need is in full on *bree

YUP

 

I think I like it even better tbh

AOTG is a cute girl. It would have fit on Lover alongside False God. The rest I don't really care. 

All of The Girls is kinda meh tbh. I love the melody and chorus but it would have been mid on Loser and that says a lot. Thankfully she went with False God which is still one of the best on the album.

 

Need is a skip but certainly better than some diabolical songs we got.

Edited by State of Grace.

Are any of these recently leaked songs from the Red era, or can I ignore them until I get off work? :bird:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Are any of these recently leaked songs from the Red era, or can I ignore them until I get off work? :bird:

2 lover rejects 

1 speak now reject 

TIWYCF demo 

 

:lakitu:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Are any of these recently leaked songs from the Red era, or can I ignore them until I get off work? :bird:

1 from SN

2 from Lover

The TIWYCF leak just confirms to me that I need her to hop on a good DJ's one off dance single.

It turns out Need is better than AOTG, but both would've been great on Lover. 

But Drama Queen :jonnycat: maybe she should scrap better than revenge and put it in its place after all

both the leaks clear half of loser and all of puta. with a polished completed production they would have served.

 

Also, tiwycf even at its unseasoned demo'd worse low-key ate Rih up... I cant even imagine what a finalized version would've sounded like. She really missed out on her biggest European hit 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.