Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Actually, I forgot to say that I do think the piano on the original was a cute touch that should’ve been kept. Besides that… let’s be serious

 

I just imagined 2012 Taylor trying to sing the bridge and outro of WCS and chuckled a bit :redface:

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

All that’s going to do is lead to a cease and desist :redface:

i mean, can they find out who the leaker is? if not then what can a cease and desist do :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I just imagined 2012 Taylor trying to sing the bridge and outro of WCS and chuckled a bit :redface:

:gaycat7:

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

The drums are absolutely awful on that demo… Nathan is notoriously terrible with drums actually. Just compare the drums on the original This Love vs the new version.

 

Honestly no words at some of these takes, I’ll never get it. Struggling to hit high notes on the TV? All the high notes on Forever Winter TV sound better, fuller, more supported, and she absolutely sounds more emotive/passionate too. It will always send me when Swifties confuse the sound of her lungs collapsing on awful old vocal takes for emotion… because that’s all I heard here. 
 

There are examples of her older vocals sounding better suited to the songs though. I prefer a lot of the originals on Red to the rerecordings and I’m not shy to admit it. Really don’t like her vocals on State of Grace TV or Better Man TV for example. Not to mention there were several songs where Chris Rowe mixed her vocals horribly. Kind of like we traded bad instrumental mixing with good vocal mixing (but weak vocal takes) for good instrumental mixing with bad vocal mixing (and good vocal takes). But don’t see how anyone could possibly think that is the case with Forever Winter. The original production is very boring and generic too. 

I still listen original red cause her voice on tv is… lifeless :coffee: I wish some of the Vault tracks were on original tho.

  • ATRL Moderator
On 2/26/2023 at 12:43 AM, Michael196 said:

also... album rankings are over done

I've found something better...

do this and post your scores

 

https://www.sporcle.com/games/cairnjames/taylor-swift---opening-lyrics-all-albums-1

 

I've got 143/197 :dies:

 

I got 142/197, almost the same as you!! I did misclick like 4 or 5 times :gaycat6:

 

this is very hard :gaycat6:

What I like about the Forever Winter OG demo is the piano on the bridge and the male background vocals. She should have kept those two things for the TV imo. 

 

But overall, the TV is so so much better than the OG, the horns really add a LOT. 

 

6 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

The drums are absolutely awful on that demo… Nathan is notoriously terrible with drums actually. Just compare the drums on the original This Love vs the new version.

 

Honestly no words at some of these takes, I’ll never get it. Struggling to hit high notes on the TV? All the high notes on Forever Winter TV sound better, fuller, more supported, and she absolutely sounds more emotive/passionate too. It will always send me when Swifties confuse the sound of her lungs collapsing on awful old vocal takes for emotion… because that’s all I heard here.

Agree with all that too. 

On 2/26/2023 at 1:43 AM, Michael196 said:

also... album rankings are over done

I've found something better...

do this and post your scores

 

https://www.sporcle.com/games/cairnjames/taylor-swift---opening-lyrics-all-albums-1

 

I've got 143/197 :dies:

 

135/197 

Better than I thought I'd get :redface:

  • ATRL Moderator

 

the portuguese Minister of Culture stanning folklore and evermore :clap3:

 

(but not him saying it’s “white music” to him :gaycat6:)

Lavender Haze is doing well on radio. We should talk about that 

20 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

Now why this didn't debut last week? :rip:

Probably just all shipped on the Friday that started the tracking week that just ended.

So probably 10 albums charting.

Speak Now wasnt super far from dropping out though and it did go down

35 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

3 after they died and The Beatles when they reissued their catalogue.

Randomly charting 10 albums is madness

She better do another 13 day countdown with facts about the tour... Having a few seconds long video of her each day before rep tour started was nice

 

 

Like I expected Speak Now barely holding on.

But slay :clap3:

Our best chance at ATG being released officialy is going viral on tiktok. She would have no choice, she's to business savvy to ignore it

I wonder where LH will peak on pop radio. I doubt it'll reach #1 but it should be a solid hit for her. We probably would have been happy with how it's doing if it wasn't for AH

  • ATRL Moderator

when will this ***** release Hits Different on Spotify? 

 

spacer.png

So what ended up happening with that All of the Girls groupbuy? Ive been playing the 3 snippets I have saved on a loop all day

why are people still rooting for flops different? that abomination better stay locked up in a target cage

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.