Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I need Wildest Dreams and Style to both hit 1B tho… Bad Blood get off the ******* floor and do something for once :deadvision: what’s the record for female album with the most 1B songs? Olivia with 4?

 

ending 2023 with only This Love, closure and it's time to go out of TS5-10 under 100M would be insane...

also BS and AH surpassing IDWLF back to back around this time next year:smitten:

 

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

19 hours ago, Michael196 said:

also... album rankings are over done

I've found something better...

do this and post your scores

 

https://www.sporcle.com/games/cairnjames/taylor-swift---opening-lyrics-all-albums-1

 

I've got 143/197 :dies:

 

175/197. I think I could've gotten to 180 if I was a little bit quicker.

 

Genuinely shocked that I thought the opening to White Horse was the opening to You're Not Sorry.

forever winter original red 2012 era demo has leaked :ducky:

The piano on the bridge is actually quite beautiful :redface:

 

Her voice sounds so much better on the re-recorded version though

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

The piano on the bridge is actually quite beautiful :redface:

 

Her voice sounds so much better on the re-recorded version though

agree on all of this

-

Also didn't someone in the rate said how they would love to hear the demo of this one:gaylorcat1:

7 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Nah I think she sounds miles better in the demo version :jonnycat:  I love it

Her voice sounds clearer but she's struggling with the notes a bit. That's more down to Jack's production than her actual voice

The FW demo is cute but the TV is much better. The horns add something. I do like the guy’s harmony in the demo though. 

Since her voice is naturally lower these days, it makes sense that she struggles more to hit those high notes now :gaycat6:

 

The chorus of the demo with her youthful voice just hits the spot for me. I looooove her old tone so much. The way she used to sing with such passion and fire in a way that she rarely does anymore :monkey: (she did sing like rent was due on WCS at least)

Can someone send me in the direction of finding certain songs because I'm useless and can never do it myself? :giraffe:

Also where is that fundraiser for the songs, I want All of the Girls so bad $5 is nothing.

Its a crime that Forever Winter wasnt on the original album :jonny2: Although i get why she didnt put it on there but still... 
idk if i can post this but its on yt :giraffe:
 

 

Edited by TaylenaStan

51 minutes ago, Icarus said:

The chorus of the demo with her youthful voice just hits the spot for me. I looooove her old tone so much. The way she used to sing with such passion and fire in a way that she rarely does anymore :monkey: (she did sing like rent was due on WCS at least)

Agreed. A lot of the TV vocals on Red sound phoned in and cheap in general. The OG sounds like a Taylor song, whereas the TV sounds like a random pop song.

 

The male voice and the drum in the OG are also much better. :deadbanana: I also prefer the guitar picking riff over the sax/trumpet. As if ruining Babe with those random trumpets wasn’t enough. Oh well.

Edited by touchofmyhand

23 minutes ago, Lille said:

Also where is that fundraiser for the songs, I want All of the Girls so bad $5 is nothing.

+1 someone share the fundraiser link. I am desperate for AOTG :jonnycat: Need can stay in the vault tbh

Every single Red era track just has some kind of magic. It's like a hit of the best kind of nostalgia. I love the Forever Winter demo and I wouldn't be mad if a couple more end up coming out eventually - especially Babe and Nothing New, if she recorded them in full back then.

 

Not-so-secretly I still prefer something about the original Red in many ways (and that's why I made sure I have a high-quality copy purchased so that I never stream it, because I do still listen to it). With Forever Winter I do think the TV is a bit better, in part because the one that just leaked does sound like a demo with some rough production that probably didn't ever get completely finished, but for Better Man I actually prefer the original recording and its more somber tone. The Better Man "demo" has always sounded to me like a final or nearly-final recording, though, unlike this one.

14 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

:rip: is this real???

It was posted in the gb discord. I guess this person has a lot of unreleased songs and is going to be selling all of them, moving the fence post every time :deadbanana2:

can a cupcake tell tree so that taylor will also know and be greedy and upload the song herself :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, liam13 said:

can a cupcake tell tree so that taylor will also know and be greedy and upload the song herself :gaycat6:

All that’s going to do is lead to a cease and desist :redface:

On 2/25/2023 at 7:43 PM, Michael196 said:

also... album rankings are over done

I've found something better...

do this and post your scores

 

https://www.sporcle.com/games/cairnjames/taylor-swift---opening-lyrics-all-albums-1

 

I've got 143/197 :dies:

 

191/197 I made some dumb mistakes like messing up ...Ready for It?'s opening line. :deadbanana2: Also reminded me of how I've heard Beautiful Ghosts like 1 single time and couldn't even begin to reproduce the melody to myself. Only the Young I only know the chorus so that one was also out of the equation. 

 

The only way I actually made it through this in time was doing it on a computer so I could ctrl+f to the song and pausing it when I needed to sing the rest of the lyrics to myself until I remembered what song it was ddd.

7 hours ago, Michael196 said:

what's worse when you forget the alphabet order all of a sudden because of the time limit... btw how many did you get?

127 because I wasn't fast and ran out of time :gaycat6:

The gb server got shut down $200 from the goal :deadbanana2: sounds sus

The drums are absolutely awful on that demo… Nathan is notoriously terrible with drums actually. Just compare the drums on the original This Love vs the new version.

 

Honestly no words at some of these takes, I’ll never get it. Struggling to hit high notes on the TV? All the high notes on Forever Winter TV sound better, fuller, more supported, and she absolutely sounds more emotive/passionate too. It will always send me when Swifties confuse the sound of her lungs collapsing on awful old vocal takes for emotion… because that’s all I heard here. 
 

There are examples of her older vocals sounding better suited to the songs though. I prefer a lot of the originals on Red to the rerecordings and I’m not shy to admit it. Really don’t like her vocals on State of Grace TV or Better Man TV for example. Not to mention there were several songs where Chris Rowe mixed her vocals horribly. Kind of like we traded bad instrumental mixing with good vocal mixing (but weak vocal takes) for good instrumental mixing with bad vocal mixing (and good vocal takes). But don’t see how anyone could possibly think that is the case with Forever Winter. The original production is very boring and generic too. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.