Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY SHE GAVE THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR AWAY LIKE THAT WHEN IT SOUNDED THAT GOOD AS A DEMO

Imagine how good it'd sound if she made it a single post Reputation era. Ugh 

Even Zara Larsson recorded a demo. :deadbanana2:

 

I swear that Calvin drama is SCRIPTED. I’m so sure!

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

8 minutes ago, liam13 said:

if she can do a edm dance song she can do an r&b album and im not even kidding :redface: 

You still have time to delete this.

9 minutes ago, liam13 said:

if she can do a edm dance song she can do an r&b album and im not even kidding :redface: 

They're still tearing Madonna up about Bedtime Stories after almost 30 years. Can you imagine the backlash? :psyduck:

10 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

rearranging tracklists is always so weird for me but i tried to re-do lover now that we have these two tracks

 

 

  Hide contents

1. i forgot that you existed (with punchier production like the wine remix on yt)
2. cruel summer
3. need
4. all of the girls
5. the archer
6. lover
7. i think he knows
8. paper rings
9. london boy
10. false god
11. cornelia street
12. death by a thousand cuts
13. soon you'll get better
14. it's nice to have a friend
15. daylight

 

 

 

tried to reduce some of the wild tonal shifts on the og album + cut out a few duds. singles are cruel summer/lover/paper rings/cornelia street. lover deluxe: loverfest edition: the re-up can get released in summer/fall 2020 with only the young/yntcd/the man/maathp since she SOOOO badly wanted to be in her political bag then

 

CzE3M06.gif

ME! is essential to the album. Just because it's unloved doesn’t mean it doesn’t belong to the album. It’s literally the flagship and signature of the era. @Taemira can confirm.

 

If anything, False God, DBATC, and Cruel Summer are out of place in Lover.

I want Taylor to explore as much genres as she can and I know she'd succeed but a R&B album is asking to get skull dragged :toofunny2:

IM SO LATE

 

all of the girls is INCREDIBLE. it’s the afterglow cornelia st false god baby I never knew I needed. Ugh from the moment we heard that snippet I just KNEWWWW :jonnycat:

 

Imagine releasing that bloated mess Lover and cutting this song :rip:

- Dance album
- Rock album (pop-rock, soft rock, arena rock, alt rock, psychedelic rock... lots of options. An album with SOG as the blueprint pls)
- return to country(-pop)
- complete the folkmore trinity (seashore/woodvale)

so many options :jonny2: But in the end TS11 is gonna be another MID Jack Antonoff album with washed out soulless production 
ugh im so tired of his synths.. i need real drums, electric guitars etc back 
 

Edited by TaylenaStan

4 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

 

This is an interesting perspective to see. I've personally always seen 1989 as an excellent pop album worthy of being in conversation with recent greats like Emotion. I think maybe that comes from how the album is relatively consistent in terms of sound, themes, and lyrics, but it could be something else.

 

And honestly, I could be totally delusional. But really, I think it's an album that would have been considered much more favorably coming from any other artist or if released post-Folklore, when she began to be taken truly seriously as an artist. Look at Red TV, for example - it has like a 91 on Metacritic thanks to retrospective reevaluation of the original album as well as the changes made to the new recordings. I feel like 1989 will get, or should get, similar treatment. I've read some people suggesting it was the catalyst for the latest wave of poptimism, but I feel that it didn't actually benefit much from that trend.

You’re totally right about 1989 not really benefitting from the Poptimism wave, but I do think it was the catalyst of it like they said. Kinda an annoying situation though in the sense that its impact was not something the album itself benefited from at the time :toofunny3:

Need isn’t as good as AOTG imo but I expected that from the snippet. It’s still better than half the album though OOP :bam:

15 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

You still have time to delete this.

they hated jesus because he spat facts

14 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

They're still tearing Madonna up about Bedtime Stories after almost 30 years. Can you imagine the backlash? :psyduck:

she’s not Madonna :gaylorcat2: she has the range mefears

Drama Queen is so Taylor I can’t even :bibliahh:

 

I'm a little over it :jonnycat: and she's still not me

22 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

I want Taylor to explore as much genres as she can and I know she'd succeed but a R&B album is asking to get skull dragged :toofunny2:

Please no (even though she would do great).... I don't need to witness a September 2.0 situation :dancehall:

 

 

YOU OOH OOH

 

HER POP PEN GAME POST-1939 and PRE-LOSER OMG :jonnycat:

 

WE WANT HER BACK!

 

spacer.png

she needs a global dance smash, come through 1989 TV

also is this the first time shes done vocal runs because i never thought she had it in her :jonny5:

On March 3rd, he asked me what day it was.

 

It’s March 3rd.

 

spacer.png

 

 

Drama queen is better than revenge little sister 

'All of the Girls' would have been (and now is) my fave song from 'Lover'. :jonny: How did this not make the album. The ending is especially godly. The way I'll never have this song on Spotify is so frustrating.

 

This is why I want artists to release every song they record for an era. I can only imagine how many songs from my faves that go unreleased which would have been some of my fave songs from them. :weeps: I mean, it's happened SOOO many times already considering how many leaked songs I've loved. 

Edited by jezebelvictoria

All of the leaks are great :heart: lover outtakes should have been included. She lost an opportunity to have a real hit.

i really have been trying to think of a reason why these songs didn’t make it on lover but songs that are objectively way worse did. i’m upset cause i definitely could’ve lived without the man, miss americana, inthaf and all the other duds on lover but these songs are excellent and show her best vocals to date.

Tbh she will probably nail R&B too. I'm not delusional regarding Taylor like I can admit she can't sing live and her performances are sometimes eyesore but she's really versatile when it comes to genres

 

I feel like Need isn't finished or at least not fully leaked. It feels like they looped what they had of it and started the fadeout super early, it's really weird lol.

31 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I feel like Need isn't finished or at least not fully leaked. It feels like they looped what they had of it and started the fadeout super early, it's really weird lol.

well the songs that leaked are rough demos

she need to back to No.1 on Spotify in one week otherwise she is over

5 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

- Dance album
- Rock album (pop-rock, soft rock, arena rock, alt rock, psychedelic rock... lots of options. An album with SOG as the blueprint pls)
- return to country(-pop)
- complete the folkmore trinity (seashore/woodvale)

so many options :jonny2: But in the end TS11 is gonna be another MID Jack Antonoff album with washed out soulless production 
ugh im so tired of his synths.. i need real drums, electric guitars etc back
 
 

This, it makes me sick to think about it :jonny2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.