Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Also can she do the 13 days countdown again before the tour starts?

 

The Tay Universe is BORING as hell. I had more fun during her evermore radio silence.

 

trisha-slime.gif

ur so UnGrAtEfuL 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

When she posts this tomorrow:
''Hey guys its Taylor. Just wanted to let you know that MY version of Speak Now will be out on the 26th of May. Pre-order link up in my bio ''

trisha-slime.gif

Tomorrow is 3/3 and there was that easter egg in the Bejeweled MV that said exile ends on 2/3. So maybe she will finally break her silence tomorrow
trisha-slime.gif
26th  May = 2+6+5 = 13
trisha-slime.gif

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

not the clownery again :toofunny2:

do it over and over again until somethings happens

6 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

fkjfdkj i didnt mean it that seriously :skull: just that ur taste was personally disagreeable, just from the scores i saw you give out

 

also saying the whole album had a "juvenile" theme bc 1/6 of the songs had that feel is wild fkjfgj esp since "ME!" was on a whole nother level with "spelling is fun" gate and ppl legitimately thinking/wanting it to be a single for a kids movie soundtrack :deadbanana2:imo theres more on the album thats tonally similar to AOTG/need then there is to ME!, so they have more of a place on it then ME!. i don't see it as the centerpiece or flagship of the album like you do, and im not rlly seeing an argument for it other than you saying its kinda similar to a small handful of other songs on the album in tone

The album is literally bloated, literally any other song of hers would fit ala Red. :skull:

 

I mean you we’re talking about an album with a track list that goes:

 

London Boy

Soon You’ll Get Better

False God

You Need to Calm Down

 

ME! is a perfect song for an album with a cover and visual like this:

 

spacer.png

 

1 hour ago, BloodLuster said:

not the clownery again :toofunny2:

26 minutes honey :duca:

 

Who will get the Speak Now TV album thread?

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Also can she do the 13 days countdown again before the tour starts?

 

The Tay Universe is BORING as hell. I had more fun during her evermore radio silence.

 

trisha-slime.gif

right, even the silence between redtv and MIDnights was more exciting :gaycat6:

I mean maybe she’ll announce it in the morning instead of midnight? I never rly believed the 3/3 rumor but the capitol one deleted tweet is what got me suspicious 

Who wants Speak Now TV when we can have Lavender Haze remixes?

 

Just kidding, I think it's to soon to drop SN TV either way.

not the lavender haze behind the scenes and remixes :bibliahh:

 

i love that she’s continuing the midnights era. really no point in cutting it short just because of a damn re-recording.

I don’t see it coming either April or may 

or October 

18 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

we need 200k digital sales for #1 :bam:

we will be lucky with 40K

18 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

we will be lucky with 40K 10k

 

3 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

not the lavender haze behind the scenes and remixes :bibliahh:

 

i love that she’s continuing the midnights era. really no point in cutting it short just because of a damn re-recording.

Did you just call Preach Now “damn”? Sus.

 

The snakes on the Lavender Haze remixes. We’re getting puta re-recording next. :jonny6:

Lavender Haze (Felix Jaehn Remix) remains the best remix and has made me fall in love with the song again

It's obvious the remixes and the behind the scenes are in an effort to keep M*rgan from pushing it too far down the Hot 100. Let's hope it works out for her. 

I love all the remixes bye... I didn't really like any of the Anti-Hero ones but these are doing straight into my library

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.