Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Honestly I've been thinking about doing the same. It seems daunting because I've never cared about vinyl in past years and I don't know how crazy things will get here, but I've missed out on enough cool Taylor items that I want to actually try for once.

I haven’t either, I only really “collect” all of Taylor’s releases. I have lots of other vinyls, but I just buy those as a casual fan. Last year when The Lakes vinyl was released it sold out in my city fairly quickly, which wasn’t a big deal as I had never planned on getting it (I like the song but it’s not one of my faves tbh), but I really do want LPSS. I feel fairly confident I can get it, I just have to be there that day. Fingers crossed for both of us! :gaylorcat1:

Edited by 1989

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

8 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I haven’t either, I only really “collect” all of Taylor’s releases. I have lots of other vinyls, but I just buy those as a casual fan. Last year when The Lakes vinyl was released it sold out in my city fairly quickly, which wasn’t a big deal as I had never planned on getting it (I like the song but it’s not one of my faves tbh), but I really do want LPSS. I feel fairly confident I can get it, I just have to be there that day. Fingers crossed for both of us! :gaylorcat1:

Good luck, hopefully it works out pretty easy for you!

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Good luck, hopefully it works out pretty easy for you!

Thank you! :heart: If you choose to get it or anything else (the OG Red red pressing :jonny5:), hope it works out for you as well! 

35 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I definitely feel like we’ll see either the ringleader outfit, or something alluding to it, again. 
 

I’d live for the rock version of IKYWT again, as it’s the version I can tolerate the most. But I’m also not sure how much she’ll “change” her biggest hits, given that this tour will likely see her at the absolute peak of her popularity live. 
 

I’m personally most exited to see how she handles LWYMMD, and I’m usually a Rep hater. :deadbanana2:But what else represents the Rep era if that? I do think that we’ll be getting each era represented at least to some degree. 

I think she won’t do LWYMMD personally, my guess is we will get two songs from reputation and it’ll be Delicate and Don’t Blame Me OR maybe Delicate, Getaway Car and Don’t Blame Me if she pushes it. I could be very wrong though, it’s just that LWYMMD doesn’t seem to be very loved and I think she will try to represent beloved album tracks as much as she can. And those above are very well known and will be a big spectacle so it would make more sense than LWYMMD which imo is a weird song to perform live anyway

 

Truth is though whatever we think will happen is gonna be wrong. Gonna be very interesting to see what the setlists ends up being.

14 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I think she won’t do LWYMMD personally, my guess is we will get two songs from reputation and it’ll be Delicate and Don’t Blame Me OR maybe Delicate, Getaway Car and Don’t Blame Me if she pushes it. I could be very wrong though, it’s just that LWYMMD doesn’t seem to be very loved and I think she will try to represent beloved album tracks as much as she can. And those above are very well known and will be a big spectacle so it would make more sense than LWYMMD which imo is a weird song to perform live anyway

 

Truth is though whatever we think will happen is gonna be wrong. Gonna be very interesting to see what the setlists ends up being.

I agree that we’re more than likely getting Don’t Blame Me; I simply don’t see her ignoring it on an “Eras” tour when it went mega viral. Idk, I just assumed LWYMMD would be included; not only was it a big moment for her (at the time), but I do feel like it still represents the Rep era somehow. 
 

Honestly, at this point, I’d say the only 100% guarantees are: 

- Love Story 

- You Belong With Me 

- I Knew You Were Trouble  

- All Too Well (any version, but most likely 10 min) 

- Shake It Off 

- Blank Space 

- Wildest Dreams 

- Anti-Hero 

- Lavender Haze 

 

All of the folklore-evermore tracks are a total toss up at this point. That’s only 9 out of what’s most likely to be a nearly 2 hour set. But again, just by best guess. :michael:

Edited by 1989

46 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I can’t wait for 1989 TV simply because imagine the bridge to You Are In Love:jonny5:
 

*It will no longer be about LD, we have this on good authority :giraffe:

Never was about LD babes

 

tumblr_inline_owqitqzy2n1se6a2l_640.png

 

 

Listening to Fearless TV and thinking about how this album will be regarded as a true classic one day

 

The Way I Loved You alone should be studied, a masterpiece :gaycat6:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Listening to Fearless TV and thinking about how this album will be regarded as a true classic one day

 

The Way I Loved You alone should be studied, a masterpiece :gaycat6:

I gave 10’s to Fearless, Love Story, The Way I Loved You and Untouchable, and 9’s to Fifteen and Tell Me Why in the rate, one day I’ll be avenged for how high it is in my album rank! :jonnycat:

Just now, 1989 said:

I gave 10’s to Fearless, Love Story, The Way I Loved You and Untouchable, and 9’s to Fifteen and Tell Me Why in the rate, one day I’ll be avenged for how high it is in my album rank! :jonnycat:

Honestly it was SO hard for me to resist giving TWILY an 11. Absolutely incredible.

 

And as much as I adore my favorite album, Red, Fearless doesn't really suffer from its length the way Red does thanks to the consistent sounds and themes. It's remarkable how well it holds up with just a fresh coat of paint.

 

It makes me wonder, though, if Speak Now will also get a huge boost for me like this. That's the last of her early albums where I think her vocals actually sound noticeably very young, and it shocked me how high my average for it was in the rate. Debut, too - I mentioned there how I hadn't listened to most of it in literally years.

 

I... honestly wonder if I've been underrating her first three albums for years, like a clueless dork, due to getting used to her voice as she matured. :rip: But the rate helped me see that and come around a bit, so thanks for that!

36 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I agree that we’re more than likely getting Don’t Blame Me; I simply don’t see her ignoring it on an “Eras” tour when it went mega viral. Idk, I just assumed LWYMMD would be included; not only was it a big moment for her (at the time), but I do feel like it still represents the Rep era somehow. 
 

Honestly, at this point, I’d say the only 100% guarantees are: 

- Love Story 

- You Belong With Me 

- I Knew You Were Trouble  

- All Too Well (any version, but most likely 10 min) 

- Shake It Off 

- Blank Space 

- Wildest Dreams 

- Anti-Hero 

- Lavender Haze 

 

All of the folklore-evermore tracks are a total toss up at this point. That’s only 9 out of what’s most likely to be a nearly 2 hour set. But again, just by best guess. :michael:

Yeah, I’d agree with this for sure. Except for Wildest Dreams; I think Style might actually be more likely to get a full performance bc she seems to LOVE it :deadbanana: 

 

With that said, I would absolutely love if she perhaps followed the 1989 Tour formula again and performed Enchanted Dreams at the end of the piano section. Then, she can lead it into ATW10 (band version I assume) as the giant finale and peak of the spectacle. Then, follow-up with an encore of an upbeat song Anti-Hero, Karma, or even Long Live - something along those lines. Everyone would go crazy at the back-to-back-to-back slayage of Enchanted / Dreams / ATW10 :jonny: 

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Honestly it was SO hard for me to resist giving TWILY an 11. Absolutely incredible.

 

And as much as I adore my favorite album, Red, Fearless doesn't really suffer from its length the way Red does thanks to the consistent sounds and themes. It's remarkable how well it holds up with just a fresh coat of paint.

 

It makes me wonder, though, if Speak Now will also get a huge boost for me like this. That's the last of her early albums where I think her vocals actually sound noticeably very young, and it shocked me how high my average for it was in the rate. Debut, too - I mentioned there how I hadn't listened to most of it in literally years.

 

I... honestly wonder if I've been underrating her first three albums for years, like a clueless dork, due to getting used to her voice as she matured. :rip: But the rate helped me see that and come around a bit, so thanks for that!

Well I’ve always been a Speak Now girlie first and foremost; I always say my fave albums are Speak Now and Folklore for two different reasons, but both are her best works of art. :jonny5:
 

My ranking is: 

  1. Speak Now 
  2. Folklore 
  3. 1989 
  4. Evermore 
  5. Midnights 
  6. Fearless
  7. Red
  8. Lover 
  9. Debut
  10. Reputation 

Again, Speak Now and Folklore are pretty much tied for me and can switch positions given the day, but otherwise this is the definitive ranking for me (so far). And don’t thank me, thank Taylor! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yeah, I’d agree with this for sure. Except for Wildest Dreams; I think Style might actually be more likely to get a full performance bc she seems to LOVE it :deadbanana: 

 

With that said, I would absolutely love if she perhaps followed the 1989 Tour formula again and performed Enchanted Dreams at the end of the piano section. Then, she can lead it into ATW10 (band version I assume) as the giant finale and peak of the spectacle. Then, follow-up with an encore of an upbeat song Anti-Hero, Karma, or even Long Live - something along those lines. Everyone would go crazy at the back-to-back-to-back slayage of Enchanted / Dreams / ATW10 :jonny: 

Idk why but I’ve always felt she’ll end with Karma, it just seems so Taylor to end an “Eras” tour with the one song (title) that she’s teased the fans with for years. :deadbanana2:But as the SN stan I am, I’m gonna keep hoping for Long Live. :jonny5:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Well I’ve always been a Speak Now girlie first and foremost; I always say my fave albums are Speak Now and Folklore for two different reasons, but both are her best works of art. :jonny5:
 

My ranking is: 

  1. Speak Now 
  2. Folklore 
  3. 1989 
  4. Evermore 
  5. Midnights 
  6. Fearless
  7. Red
  8. Lover 
  9. Debut
  10. Reputation

Again, Speak Now and Folklore are pretty much tied for me and can switch positions given the day, but otherwise this is the definitive ranking for me (so far). And don’t thank me, thank Taylor! :clap3:

Speak Now is just so...? :jonny: Like it's excellent but what I love about it is that it has such a distinct sonic and lyrical profile among her albums. Nothing else she's done sounds like the title track, or Ours, or Last Kiss, or If This Was a Movie, or Mean.

 

I mean I could also be a little biased since it was my first Taylor album, but I think it stands out in a good way. And the fact that everything on it but one of the bonus tracks is entirely self-written is legendary.

 

Kind of as an aside, Speak Now is the entire foundation for a fan album in my head that I hope she does one day - sonically it would be more like Red, or like other artists' albums like Carrie & Lowell by Sufjan Stevens, but I want her to take a few lyrical notes from Speak Now and then extend its self-written concept into an entirely 100% self-made album, even all the instrumentation and production.

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Speak Now is just so...? :jonny: Like it's excellent but what I love about it is that it has such a distinct sonic and lyrical profile among her albums. Nothing else she's done sounds like the title track, or Ours, or Last Kiss, or If This Was a Movie, or Mean.

 

I mean I could also be a little biased since it was my first Taylor album, but I think it stands out in a good way. And the fact that everything on it but one of the bonus tracks is entirely self-written is legendary.

 

Kind of as an aside, Speak Now is the entire foundation for a fan album in my head that I hope she does one day - sonically it would be more like Red, or like other artists' albums like Carrie & Lowell by Sufjan Stevens, but I want her to take a few lyrical notes from Speak Now and then extend its self-written concept into an entirely 100% self-made album, even all the instrumentation and production.

I totally get it. Like I’ve said previously, I became a Taylor fan when Love Story dropped, so I got to experience Fearless (and that’s also probably a big reason I look at it so fondly), but the first Taylor album and era I got to really experience from first tease to the end was Speak Now. She set the bar so high, nothing has been able to surpass it except maybe her own albums. :jonny4: Where else can you experience Dear John, Enchanted, Long Live, Sparks Fly, Mean, Last Kiss, and then If This Was A Movie? It’s my most anticipated TV for a reason, obviously. 

45 minutes ago, 1989 said:

You still have time to delete this :deadbanana2:

I refuse to be censored :heart2: 

 

0e11e974bc2d95544229c70eafb8ad3884b47ec4 

12 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Speak Now is just so...? :jonny: Like it's excellent but what I love about it is that it has such a distinct sonic and lyrical profile among her albums. Nothing else she's done sounds like the title track, or Ours, or Last Kiss, or If This Was a Movie, or Mean.

 

I mean I could also be a little biased since it was my first Taylor album, but I think it stands out in a good way. And the fact that everything on it but one of the bonus tracks is entirely self-written is legendary.

 

Kind of as an aside, Speak Now is the entire foundation for a fan album in my head that I hope she does one day - sonically it would be more like Red, or like other artists' albums like Carrie & Lowell by Sufjan Stevens, but I want her to take a few lyrical notes from Speak Now and then extend its self-written concept into an entirely 100% self-made album, even all the instrumentation and production.

Also, can I just say that with my Red ranking—it has some of my favorite Taylor songs of all time (Treacherous and Sad Beautiful Tragic are both in my Top 10 Taylor songs), but as a whole album it isn’t my favorite. Just felt it needed to say this since I often get attacked for it. :emofish:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Also, can I just say that with my Red ranking—it has some of my favorite Taylor songs of all time (Treacherous and Sad Beautiful Tragic are both in my Top 10 Taylor songs), but as a whole album it isn’t my favorite. Just felt it needed to say this since I often get attacked for it. :emofish:

Even as a totally deranged Red cultist, I don't see the need to shade you for that. The BEST thing about Taylor's discography is that there is just so much, something for every kind of fan to love and appreciate. Even I can see that Red's faults lie in its inconsistencies and its lack of real cohesion as a record - I think about how things would be different if the pop songs were extricated like the tumors they are and a couple other things were tweaked to make it a more consistent and continuous experience.

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Even as a totally deranged Red cultist, I don't see the need to shade you for that. The BEST thing about Taylor's discography is that there is just so much, something for every kind of fan to love and appreciate. Even I can see that Red's faults lie in its inconsistencies and its lack of real cohesion as a record - I think about how things would be different if the pop songs were extricated like the tumors they are and a couple other things were tweaked to make it a more consistent and continuous experience.

I’m a The Very First Night lover, and a MIAB, IKYWT, and 22 hater. Depending on the day I can deal with WANEGBT. I love most of the rest of Red. But I love that, as you said, there’s something for everyone with Taylor’s discography. I actually love finding out why fans love or don’t love certain records. I could have whole conversations about it, but that’s just me. :michael:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

I’m a The Very First Night lover, and a MIAB, IKYWT, and 22 hater. Depending on the day I can deal with WANEGBT. I love most of the rest of Red. But I love that, as you said, there’s something for everyone with Taylor’s discography. I actually love finding out why fans love or don’t love certain records. I could have whole conversations about it, but that’s just me. :michael:

TVFN is very cute, I can give you that. Being able to have actual conversations about her work is actually the whole reason I joined ATRL when I found out about it - because all the people I know IRL are casual fans at best, except my boyfriend who hates her and is only now finally coming around because I showed him Ronan and he cried :gaycat6:

The vault tracks on Fearless are severely underrated in my opinion. You All Over Me and Bye Bye Baby are some of her finest.

23 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Also, can I just say that with my Red ranking—it has some of my favorite Taylor songs of all time (Treacherous and Sad Beautiful Tragic are both in my Top 10 Taylor songs), but as a whole album it isn’t my favorite. Just felt it needed to say this since I often get attacked for it. :emofish:

I just know you are seeing heaven for this. :jonny5:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

TVFN is very cute, I can give you that. Being able to have actual conversations about her work is actually the whole reason I joined ATRL when I found out about it - because all the people I know IRL are casual fans at best, except my boyfriend who hates her and is only now finally coming around because I showed him Ronan and he cried :gaycat6:

Oh no. :gaycat6: I actually know some people IRL that like her, and I’m fortunate enough to know even a few that are ‘Swifties’. It’s been great to get to know them, too. Three of us that have become good friends are even going as a (small) group to The Eras Tour. 
 

Ronan is actually an amazing song, but obviously it isn’t the typical Taylor song. I couldn’t imagine coming around to her through it though… :gaycat7:

 

1 minute ago, Klein said:

I just know you are seeing heaven for this. :jonny5:

Top 10 for me since 2012 and yes I will gatekeep this gem :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.