Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Has it already been taken down from there :deadbanana4:

 

I can't find it

Lol I don’t know if it was ever posted there, I was just suggesting that site because it’s usually where leaks get posted.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

did we just look over style getting its biggest streaming day today? and 1989 doing 6m+ streams?

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

also... album rankings are over done

I've found something better...

do this and post your scores

 

https://www.sporcle.com/games/cairnjames/taylor-swift---opening-lyrics-all-albums-1

 

I've got 143/197 :dies:

 

This is so hard omg :deadbanana4:

 

Like for most songs I have to sing it all the way to the chorus to find the name. I did only 78 in the time limit :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

This is so hard omg :deadbanana4:

 

Like for most songs I have to sing it all the way to the chorus to find the name. I did only 78 in the time limit :deadbanana4:

The hardest part for me was scrolling back and forth to find the names in the list - would be a little better if it was one where you could type!

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

The hardest part for me was scrolling back and forth to find the names in the list - would be a little better if it was one where you could type!

This too!

There’s a group buy going on for “all of the girls” and “drama queen”

I heard the last 7 seconds of all the girls 

 

OH OH OH EVERYDAY 

41 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

There’s a group buy going on for “all of the girls” and “drama queen”

How much are they selling them for? Swifties have enough money to buy cheaply made merch and crappy remixes but not these songs :redface:.

 

Op: 

The Eras Tour surprise guests are going to be:

SZA is definitely going to be one cause Taylor usually introduces herself to the artists she invites at award shows.

Lana is going to be invited but I doubt she'll agree to perform with her :redface:.

Ed Sheeran is guaranteed.

Selena too if her album comes out during the tour.

16 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

Standard boring stuff like food, full-size mirrors, and private bathrooms:

 

https://imgur.com/a/lCRxb85

 

12 ice cold cans of diet coke :laugh:

 

"room must be cleaned" :deadbanana4: 

Dont go crazy on them Taylor

6 hours ago, Klein said:

This is so hard omg :deadbanana4:

 

Like for most songs I have to sing it all the way to the chorus to find the name. I did only 78 in the time limit :deadbanana4:

Yeah way too little time. 

Got to 91, but I hit pause a few times, to think of the songs name

 

Fun quiz. But just give me an hour 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

coney island is still THAT song, any explanation?

Talent. Creativity. Timelessness.

 

:giraffe:

6 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

How much are they selling them for? Swifties have enough money to buy cheaply made merch and crappy remixes but not these songs :redface:.

$2,600 for both songs together.

if 1,000 is raised in the first 24 hours (so 2pm EST) the leaker is also leaking a snippet of OG forever winter.

 

if this is completed successfully, they have stated that “Need” & “TIWYCF” are next.

38 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

$2,600 for both songs together.

if 1,000 is raised in the first 24 hours (so 2pm EST) the leaker is also leaking a snippet of OG forever winter.

 

if this is completed successfully, they have stated that “Need” & “TIWYCF” are next.

TIWYCF with acoustic production or the released house sound? 

Should be raising money for raising lavender haze on the charts but anyway

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

TIWYCF with acoustic production or the released house sound? 

More like released from what we know. It’s the source of the leaked snippets (not the AI stuff recently)

I need Wildest Dreams and Style to both hit 1B tho… Bad Blood get off the ******* floor and do something for once :deadvision: what’s the record for female album with the most 1B songs? Olivia with 4?

 

6 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I need Wildest Dreams and Style to both hit 1B tho… Bad Blood get off the ******* floor and do something for once :deadvision: what’s the record for female album with the most 1B songs? Olivia with 4?

 

Midnights is really expected to reach 7B in 2023? :deadbanana4:

 

That's more than a 10M average for the rest of the year, that seems unrealistic, no? 

Edited by Klein

8 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I need Wildest Dreams and Style to both hit 1B tho… Bad Blood get off the ******* floor and do something for once :deadvision: what’s the record for female album with the most 1B songs? Olivia with 4?

 

I mean... We will see

Midnights hitting 7B this year still seems a bit optimistic to me

2 hours ago, timothymincer said:

$2,600 for both songs together.

if 1,000 is raised in the first 24 hours (so 2pm EST) the leaker is also leaking a snippet of OG forever winter.

 

if this is completed successfully, they have stated that “Need” & “TIWYCF” are next.

It's crazy how Swifties would rather buy ugly $100 tie-dye merch than pay $5 to get 2 new songs :rip:

2 hours ago, timothymincer said:

$2,600 for both songs together.

if 1,000 is raised in the first 24 hours (so 2pm EST) the leaker is also leaking a snippet of OG forever winter.

 

if this is completed successfully, they have stated that “Need” & “TIWYCF” are next.

Spoiler

How is this legal

 :redface:. 

Spoiler

Wouldn't Taylor be able to sue the leaker if Tree finds out :redface:

 

10 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How is this legal

 :redface:. 

  Reveal hidden contents

Wouldn't Taylor be able to sue the leaker if Tree finds out :redface:

 

It's obviously not.

13 hours ago, Klein said:

This is so hard omg :deadbanana4:

 

Like for most songs I have to sing it all the way to the chorus to find the name. I did only 78 in the time limit :deadbanana4:

lol same, it's funny when you realize it's a song that you listened to thousands of times already, yet you struggled to get it :dies:

 

13 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

The hardest part for me was scrolling back and forth to find the names in the list - would be a little better if it was one where you could type!

what's worse when you forget the alphabet order all of a sudden because of the time limit... btw how many did you get?

 

7 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yeah way too little time. 

Got to 91, but I hit pause a few times, to think of the songs name

 

Fun quiz. But just give me an hour 

yeah the 25 impossible and the pause button really helps to save time, that's how I got this many

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.