Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Nobody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to today.

7 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Nobody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to today.

I don't think they're selling 250k copies of this

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

When it's gonna be the part. 2 of The Life Of A Showgirl called The Death Of A Showgirl to take us to the country music with TS13 in 2027 then what?

18 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Nobody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to today.

Swifites HQ or wtvr can shut thier mouths

tumblr_o2xixcxaxd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

All signs are pointing to this being debut related (which is great… her country albums have benefited the most from the re-recordings in terms of improved quality… Fearless TV is miles ahead of the OG for me)

On the off-chance this is for Rep… well I think it's a bit random but I certainly wouldn't be mad. That rumoured Drake collab would be interesting to finally listen to.

Now if this is for Showgirl…

suburban

(Deep breaths) Like most of you girls have said… I also think it's very unlikely given that she's paid the era dust since Opalite. And she seems to putting most of her weight behind IKIIKY securing Grammy and Oscar nominations…

If Taylor genuinely has new tracks up her sleeve that are as good or better than Ophelia - great, we clap and cheer. She might very well have listened to the feedback and found a way to give us the Showgirl experience many of us were hoping for. Guess we'll wait and see.

If she releases this Friday… we'll have new Taylor, Carly and Miley to enjoy.

Mr S wouldn't tease some damn acoustics. If there aren't new tracks, then at the very least remixes with collabs (he also revealed Til Dawn with Ice Spice). Though the ambiguity makes it sound like smth big... So either way I'm leaning towards NEW music whether that's Showgirl or Debut TV (puta sufferers return to your padded rooms).

2 hours ago, icandoitwithabrokenh said:

It's definitely Debut TV kukai Mr. S probably thought the "Taylor Swift" thread was about the Taylor Swift album


TAYLOR SWIFT (20TH ANNIVERSARY) (DELUXE EDITION) IS COMING jonny5

LOL THIS PLUS THE GIF TOOK ME OUT

Hoping it's TLOAS with more Max Martin x Shellback tracks.. I'd cry if we got another The Fate of Ophelia, Elizabeth Taylor, Opalite or Wood.

maybe it's a 3 vinyl deluxe set with acoustic versions + Opalite remixes

kukai

The life of a showgirl fame monster with 8 tracks yup

4 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

Hoping it's TLOAS with more Max Martin x Shellback tracks.. I'd cry if we got another The Fate of Ophelia, Elizabeth Taylor, Opalite or Wood.

at least you're ok with another Actually Romantic, Eldest Daughter and CANCELLED!

kukai

EDIT : wait so it's happy tears or not? I'm genuinely confused deadbanana2

Edited by enchanted0

Ready for 2 more weeks at #1 for Showgirl and another #1 single from this legendary era

zendaya

2 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

It's reputa deluxe I fear. Debut has a deluxe edition already.

i think rep will be 2027 for the 10 years

Personally I'd like her to let Showgirl die unless it's a whole second album of just Ruin The Friendship style songs, a different title entirely, a different photoshoot with a different aesthetic…

zendaya

Remember in the Opalite video "patience for the encore"? What if this is it?

Tbh I'm thinking it's rep deluxe with the vault

2 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

i think rep will be 2027 for the 10 years

She released 1989 on the ninth anniversary.

So if we go by what she said on her letter, it would be rep deluxe since it ties with Showgirl and gets her a clean slate to go back to country. She also had max in the room so she got that 2for1 price jonny2 (im dreaming, im a dreamer)

Hope that we get a new cover. The current one is not flattering - why does her face look fat on the covers of both albums photographed by mert?

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Personally I'd like her to let Showgirl die unless it's a whole second album of just Ruin The Friendship style songs, a different title entirely, a different photoshoot with a different aesthetic…

zendaya

I mean... unless the songs actually live up to the description she herself gave back in August 2025. Behind the scenes and precision of 1989 with the writing of folklore. If Showgirl part 1 was instead Lover part 2, make Showgirl part 2 be about how her career has affected the fostering of her relationship(s) (which is lowkey Reputation part 2 if you really think about it).

Though do I really want what would be a good album to be attached to a mediocre one?

zendaya

Edited by Incandescent Glow

Yes - i think she was recording repTV with max and then LIFE OF A SHOWGIRL was born in this process.

8 minutes ago, theperfectcelebrity2025 said:

Remember in the Opalite video "patience for the encore"? What if this is it?

Tbh I'm thinking it's rep deluxe with the vault

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAm1kFOgIYy4BBlCadZq0

Just when i was about to give up that she will release something this year, Mr S. has to come and tease us like that rogue2
Great now i cant stop refreshing all day till we get the news... please dont let it be a disappointment

Imagine not wanting new music because you might not like it

suburban

If you're gonna hold what she said about Showgirl against her, might as well not even look forward to TS13

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Imagine not wanting new music because you might not like it

suburban

If you're gonna hold what she said about Showgirl against her, might as well not even look forward to TS13

I imagine it's (at least partially) directed at me but I definitely do want new music. I just don't want it to be related to Showgirl because I'd much prefer to leave that album in the past and move on to greater things.

And yes, I'm gonna hold her to what she said Showgirl was supposed to be because it's the first time she described a new album as something it categorically isn't.

TTPD was called a lifeline and music she needed to make -> very apparent in the album. Midnights was described as "an effort for those who toss and turn to keep lanterns lit" -> check. folklore and evermore didn't have much since they were surprised released. Lover was a "love letter to love, in all of its maddening, passionate, exciting, enchanting, horrific, tragic, wonderful glory" -> check. Reputation was described as an hidden love story amidst the chaos -> check. We can go on but you get the idea. There's always things to nitpick in the way she talks about her albums, but the result is never so far off of the original promise.

I don't see how that relates to me not even looking forward to TS13 though. Unless you think that one fail in the way she sees and describes her album means she has lost touch with reality, which I don't. Do you?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.