Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

HandsToMyself

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HandsToMyself

  1. This Is What You Came For literally being one of the best songs of all time please.
  2. Every time I hear the first line of Patient Zero's bridge when she sings "and you thought it's cause he loves you but it's cause he loves how everybody else loves him", I immediately hear that one unreleased Bebe Rexha song
  3. Pink Clouding already being one of my most played tracks even counting the full album.. the chorus has crack in it
  4. I don't understand the panning and negative hate train at all. I really like these new songs and absolutely love a few songs from the standard album. At this point, it feels like people will be disappointed no matter what she releases
  5. The chorus of Patient Zero kinda reminds me of Don't Hold Your Breath by Nicole Scherzinger
  6. Not Cleveland! stuck in my head now- maybe I do like it
  7. OBSESSED WITH PINK CLOUDING. The "Skydiving as you wrapped your arms around my body" melody is so so good.
  8. On first listen, I found Patient Zero slightly underwhelming but feel like it will really grow on me. I didn't really like Cleveland. LOVED Pink Clouding - the verses + chorus are soo good. Babylon is cute and will grow on me more too
  9. Maybe they learnt and made it so it comes out exactly on time on Apple Music this time around
  10. SAME it should arrive any minute
  11. The Fate of Ophelia 10/10 Elizabeth Taylor 10/10 Opalite 10/10 Father figure 7/10 Eldest Daughter 5/10 Ruin the Friendship 7/10 Actually Romantic 7/10 Wish List 6/10 Wood 10/10 Cancelled! 4/10 Honey 9/10 The Life Of A Showgirl 3/10 Average = 7.3/10 Wonder if The Encore will increase my average rating of the album
  12. I'm so excited ugh I think I'm going to record my first reaction video in 6 years for my first listen
  13. I shazamed it and it came up with Patient Zero
  14. Oh my God that instrumental melody sounds incredible
  15. Nope, Taylor releases are always 12am EDT/EST
  16. Patient Zero and Pink Clouding… 2/4 songs relating to health/medical terms
  17. I'm really excited for this. Contrary to most people's opinions, I loved TLOAS (it's my favourite album of hers since reputation) so I'm really keen for these four new songs. Hoping for at least one mega catchy bop like Wood.
  18. On first listen, I'm the Cake is my favourite. I LOVE a catchy repetitive chorus
  19. Yes! And the "Hold me to the light" and "Hold me through the night" melody sounds similar to the melody of "This could be the night, wrong feels so right"
  20. Hold Me to the Light chorus melody is more catchy for me than Burning Heart and Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor. It reminds me of Wrong Feels So Right from Kiss
  21. Do you mean Nicole Kidman? Ain't in LA came out in July while Bass Persuades came out in September
  22. Happy tears! The first 3 tracks from TLOAS are some of Taylor's best and catchiest pop in years
  23. Hoping it's TLOAS with more Max Martin x Shellback tracks.. I'd cry if we got another The Fate of Ophelia, Elizabeth Taylor, Opalite or Wood.
  24. The cheapest one (256gb) is $3499 AUD here in Australia :(. Wish it was as cheap as it is in the US

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.