Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

18 hours ago, Goaty said:

all I'll say is that there's been far too much disrespect for the mixtape on these track rankings :shakeno:

When has that not being the case? :toofunny3:

 

Debut has always been insanely underatted and now that the remaining TVs aren't coming it's even worse, it's gonna be underrated forever.

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

New Favemantics is best right @Solaria

 

spacer.png

I would've said yes but I've become a Right Where Allah Left Me truther recently

44 minutes ago, Solaria said:

I would've said yes but I've become a Right Where Allah Left Me truther recently

Spoiler

In 2020-early 2021

Oh to hear Taylor on a uptempo song again. I'm starting to get numb from her sing-speak midtempo songs. 
 

Something as fast paced and uptempo like 4 Walls should be up her alley anyway.

 

 

 

Edited by Taylor fanboy

3 hours ago, Post Malone said:

New Favemantics is best right @Solaria

 

spacer.png

Songs like New Romantics are reasons why 19KT9 is called Prism Lite.

5 hours ago, Incandescent Glow said:

@hoax is better than @right where you left me :ryan3:

 

5 hours ago, right where you left me said:

No it is not

 

:ryan3:

 

But not our usernames being track 16s. on the sister albums too :bibliahh:

 

5 hours ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I call soulmates :ryan3:

 

5 hours ago, right where you left me said:

wait-gag.gif

Oh it's so bad for her sometimes. Poor RWYLM. 

 

:sabrina:

  • ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jason's sweaty pits :celestial5:

 

Spoiler

I hadn't watched the video before you said this, thank you :ryan3:

 

25 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:


 

  Hide contents

Jason's sweaty pits :celestial5:

 

Ew. Both of these dudes are so unattractive to me. I can smell the onion pits from photos. Blech.

1 minute ago, on the line said:

Ew. Both of these dudes are so unattractive to me. I can smell the onion pits from photos. Blech.

:yum: 

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

:yum: 

You have awful political takes so not surprising you have terrible taste in men too. Lol

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Songs like New Romantics are reasons why 19KT9 is called Prism Lite.

HYGTG and AYHTDWS are the actual PRISN rejects tho

2 minutes ago, on the line said:

You have awful political takes so not surprising you have terrible taste in men too. Lol

I can't believe you'd say that about Taylor :ducky:

28 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

HYGTG IKP and AYHTDWS are the actual PRISN rejects tho

Agree

1. Forever & Always Piano, Begin Again, If This Was a Movie, hoax, right where you left me, Clara Bow

7. New Romantics

8. ME!

9. Paris

 

Not a Paris diss btw, I'm a ME! apologist

 

:ryan3:

Finally remembered my password :gaycat:

What y'all been up to?

So do we think she'll do the rest of the albums also or stop with the first six

AYHTDWS sweetie :biblio:

Credit stealer could never create something  as perfect as that with anyone, especially the woman that he shares a certain best friend with…

20 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

So do we think she'll do the rest of the albums also or stop with the first six

My best guess is probably the first six only.

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Welcome home reputation

Get out of the house Lover

"I need to make a better album" found in the garage.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.