Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

21 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Album hits way harder by the pool:WAP:

You make me want to go to the beach. ugh.

 

 

30 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Ok don't kill me. I really like Addison and like every song on the album. But I am not getting these insanely high levels of praise for this. The music feels pretty basic and simple. I can tell she's only gonna get better and this is nowhere near what she'll one day be able to do but the hype is definitely feeling a liiiiittle forced :redface:

it's gonna click soon enough for you and you'll be in here switching like a sissy. seen it a couple times already :) 

Summer Forever finally hit for me despite being second worst track upon first listen

RbLS7sJ.gif

 

ar.png?v=1749637472&width=1500

Order* any format of 'Addison' before 3pm BST Thursday 12th June for the chance to win an exclusive bundle of vinyl signed by Addison.
https://shopuk.addisonrae.com/

 

 

and these are so good :alexz: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DKw9-JLoqdS/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DKwpMm9M6jS/

Can't a girl have fun?

Can't a girl have fun?

Can't a girl have fun?

Can't a girl have fun?

Fun Fun Fun Fun

 

#SOPHIE from ❀ pc music 4 life ❀

1 hour ago, okgo said:

 

 

we love a girls girl :clap3:

 

WTwp3sh.png

 

A true friend unlike that fraudulent Canadian :clap3:

my signed CD lithograph is currently PERCHED on my shelf and smiling down at me. praise be to Goddison. :clap3:

Head out the window

Head out the window
Head out the window

Let's see how far I'll go

 

L4oUj9L.gif

L4oUj9L.gifL4oUj9L.gif

L4oUj9L.gif

30 minutes ago, richardson said:

 

Not the crowd being like 150 people :ahh: She could've done a bigger venue easily

Lowkey iconic though. Feels more intimate and special I'm kinda jealous :jonny5:

Times Like These truly is a masterpiece. Even my hater bf liked it. 

Edited by 4Walls

8 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Not even a 1% drop from yesterday. It's holding up well :clap3:

 

 

Now imagine if Columbia actually pushed it

:suburban:

2 hours ago, richardson said:

 

She ripped a page right out of the Britney 101 book. And I love how she has the attitude that she was meant to do this. Like when I see some girls like Kim Petras or Slayyyter (even though I love her) dancing, even in music videos, you can literally see them being in their head and thinking about the next move, like it doesn't feel that natural. But Addison just has it, it feels natural. Maybe because she was a dancer first and foremost but... I really her music career works and she can do proper performances with lots of production and choreo :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, Venice B said:

She ripped a page right out of the Britney 101 book. And I love how she has the attitude that she was meant to do this. Like when I see some girls like Kim Petras or Slayyyter (even though I love her) dancing, even in music videos, you can literally see them being in their head and thinking about the next move, like it doesn't feel that natural. But Addison just has it, it feels natural. Maybe because she was a dancer first and foremost but... I really her music career works and she can do proper performances with lots of production and choreo :jonny5:

This sort of reminds me of the M+M's Tour. 

 

 

Took a look at my last.fm, turns out Diet Pepsi and Headphones On are my most played songs of the last 365 days.. Goddison decided to own me just like that

 

L4oUj9L.gif

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

Took a look at my last.fm, turns out Diet Pepsi and Headphones On are my most played songs of the last 365 days.. Goddison decided to own me just like that

 

L4oUj9L.gif

The two best songs on the album iktr

L4oUj9L.gif

2 hours ago, okgo said:

 

"Hi *******" :hoetenks:

 

i am readyyyyy for this

 

spacer.png

Edited by jaredtbh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.