Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Image

 

:jonny5:

 

 

The Britney vibes are real strong. I love her.

Aquamarine needs a 9 minute remix I mean come on please

these shows are SO Onyx Hotel + M+M's Tour coded :jonny4:

 

also top 10 debut is kinda insane I legitimately thought it'd peak at like #64 if you'd asked me last week :deadvision:

 

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

We need a WORLD TOUR

and badly. I just know her amsterdam show would be the gayest event in history :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Image

 

:jonny5:

 

 

Yassss, it's giving Rolling Stones cover, It's giving Do Something video! :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, motomami said:

 

This is incredible. What a ******* winner

Guess I gotta accept the acclaim :WAP:

Need a higher score to make me feel better :jonnycat:

Every Grammy comes my way :jonny:

So I put my SOTY on :jonny5:

streaming smash

top 10 debut 

european hit 

critical acclaim locked 

 

best new artist here we GO :jonny6:

2 hours ago, okgo said:

these shows are SO Onyx Hotel + M+M's Tour coded :jonny4:

 

also top 10 debut is kinda insane I legitimately thought it'd peak at like #64 if you'd asked me last week :deadvision:

 

she's not Normani

:sabrina:

I've known this girl was going to make it this far when her first (and underrated!) single was a Selena reject and then proceeded to release Gaga's best scrap as part of her EP... She knows what she wants, and most importantl, KNOWS WHAT THE GAYS WANT and she's here to give it to us UNCUT.

2 hours ago, SLIME said:

Aquamarine needs a 9 minute remix I mean come on please

No literally, and a 10 track remix EP STAT

17 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I'm just gonna be blunt and say what we've likely all been thinking....

 

...stan Twitter's forced hatred of Addison is nothing more than thinly veiled misogyny, not dissimilar to the pushback/mockery/misogyny Britney endured early in her career.

 

Like Britney, Addison is an unapologetic, unironically earnest and bubbly girlie-girl and for some reason that really PISSES people off because to them, well she was on TIKTOK. She *must* be ditzy/stupid/a sell-out/worthy of scorn and can't POSSIBLY also be smart and talented.

 

I'm so, so tired of it. 

Lots of hate comes from the fact that she's an ex Tik Toker star, while the Britney comparisons are completely valid and I also see them in her songs and visuals I actually think her path so far (career-wise) is more similar to Hilary Duff's, she was the first disney child actress to successfully become a Popstar and she became the butt of every joke back in the day for that, and obviously no one took her seriously until Dignity. 20 years later, a Tik Tok star developing and becoming an actual Popstar is a concept that is just as foreign and unthinkable to many people, stans included, and simple minds fear things they can't understand, like Addison's marvelous evolution, so it just proves how she's doing things right, I can tell by now she won't be the last star from the clock app that manages to have a serious music career.

  • Popular Post

Times Like These might be one of the greatest pop songs of all time, no joke.

The fact she's already a dancer and now with proper vocal lessons she's about to be a triple threat... The girlies are not ready

 

L4oUj9L.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.