Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

I'm turning into a Sunrae, no weapon formed against Addison shall prosper. :heart2:

I've taken the time to really dig the album, I've seen interviews and also really heartwarming fan encounters she's had and how appreciative she is of the support. She's so lovely. I'm so excited to see what she'll be up to.

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

It's not lost on me that Times Like These and Headphones On are the two best songs on the album. If she taps more into this type of songwriting I could see myself becoming a fan. 

5 hours ago, SLIME said:

Aquamarine needs a 9 minute remix I mean come on please

Uhm absolutely. :WAP:

 

I could listen to multiple variations of the opening synth alone.

I would give anything to have been at the London show it looked so fun :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

The fact she's already a dancer and now with proper vocal lessons she's about to be a triple threat... The girlies are not ready

 

L4oUj9L.gif

a little bummed it'll be harder to get tickets now but when she's selling out arenas the haters can choke on that

 

L4oUj9L.gif

The trump thing is kind of like :toofunny2: ok she broke out of the trump bubble and that is a good thing. OT diet pepsi is still the best single sorry.

6 hours ago, flower moon said:

na na me na na

na me na me na me na nah weh na

 

RbLS7sJ.gif 

 

 

these are new york lyrics btw.

i need a 5 minute remix of just that part of the song

Can i have a gif please of when she takes her headphones off in the High Fashion video 💔❤️

keeping a smile on my face for protection

 

turning your tears into...

 

gold

 

SO I CRYYYYYYYY

 

ONLY IN THE RAAAAAIIIIN

 

Untitled-3.thumb.gif.9c93a6557e5ed7287f1

2 hours ago, SLIME said:

Can we get the tea on her new boyfriend please?

Goddisons reputa shant be tarnished by a MAN of all things

9 hours ago, Weld_E said:

When is it?

still waiting on the european tour announcement but lets hope sometime this year

 

L4oUj9L.gif

9 hours ago, flower moon said:

na na me na na

na me na me na me na nah weh na

 

RbLS7sJ.gif 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, SLIME said:

Can we get the tea on her new boyfriend please?

new? I believe it's either the same bf she's had since 2021 or she's single bc they haven't been seen together in ages and she made it sound like she wants to be more focused on her career than relationships in a recent interview

 

3 hours ago, SLIME said:

 diet pepsi is still the best single sorry.

literally the worst one actually :sorry: (but still a masterpiece) 

 

7 hours ago, rebeltwat said:

It's not lost on me that Times Like These and Headphones On are the two best songs on the album. If she taps more into this type of songwriting I could see myself becoming a fan. 

yesss :jonny:  those, Aquamarine and High Fashion are the best

why didnt this girl actually review it

^some of the shade in this :toofunny2:

 

"I'm a big believer in manifestation and speaking things into existence, and I think I've done that throughout my whole career this far.

I'm hoping that I will get to do a lot more live performances and my interpretation of my music for people in-person, and I'm hoping that the album is received really well. For me, it's less about the way that it performs number-wise or on the charts — it's really about people connecting with it, and being open to receive the music and feel it for what it is, which is a reflection of my life experiences and my heart, and growing up and understanding this crazy world a little bit more every day.

I hope I get to spend a lot more time with the people that I create with and love. That's kind of my goal for 2025, to continue growing as an artist. This is my first album, and I think there's a lot of high expectations for me, which I really appreciate and love because I do think that it helps me to push myself for greatness.

But I also do have understanding of the fact that it is my first album, so I try not to put too much pressure on myself. I'm growing as an artist and I'm developing every single day… so I'm giving myself grace and time."

https://www.grammy.com/news/addison-rae-new-album-interview-charli-xcx-diet-pepsi

 

love this :clap3:

 

Head out the window, my song on the radio

Head out the window, let's see how far I go 

:jonny4: What a visual and story of her journey but also relatable in times like these

She released all these stunning singles and the 30 min album still has 2 more songs of the year - Times like these and Summer forever?! Addison, Elvira, Luka are the dream team :clap3:

I kinda hope she follows the footsteps of the artists that she's surrounded and releases some sort of extended EP with a handful of songs with longer versions. Like some of y'all are saying we need Aquamarina (or even Arcamarine at that) extended but also New York 12", Headphones On live at The Bowery Hotel Gender Neutral Bathroom in Björk fashion and obviously a mashup of In The Rain with Madonna's Rain and also maybe a cover of Human Nature 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by SupremeGoddess

Ok don't kill me. I really like Addison and like every song on the album. But I am not getting these insanely high levels of praise for this. The music feels pretty basic and simple. I can tell she's only gonna get better and this is nowhere near what she'll one day be able to do but the hype is definitely feeling a liiiiittle forced :redface:

19 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

I kinda hope she follows the footsteps of the artists that she's surrounded and releases some sort of extended EP with a handful of songs with longer versions. Like some of y'all are saying we need Aquamarina (or even Arcamarine at that) extended but also New York 12", Headphones On live at The Bowery Hotel Gender Neutral Bathroom in Björk fashion and obviously a mashup of In The Rain with Madonna's Rain and also maybe a cover of Human Nature 

 

spacer.png

 

 

We also need a full Times Like These triphop remix like she needs to do that

 

L4oUj9L.gif

I must give her her flowers never in my wildest dreams would i have thought a tik tok star would make such a great album.Its fresh,girly and experimental while being catchy. I kinda feel like its like a Ray of light type of album. A very good debut. I learned my lesson and I wont be biased anymore. Love her and the album. Wish her the best.

and the High Fashion Broadway version too

(or the studio jazz one from her recent live shows, assuming they're not the same thing which they prob are)

 

L4oUj9L.gif

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.