Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, okgo said:

so theres this ally

transforming & realigning :clap3: 

 

 

Queen saw her WikiFeet score go down from 5 to 4,99 and wasn't here for it! 

 

ezgif-337a2b6c9d86a5.thumb.gif.b5eab41c6

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

Fame Is A Gun > Times Like These > TNFTCW > Headphones On is the best section in the album

 

Like I love the other songs but I keep coming back to these. So good!

 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

When A2 serves new wave pop perfection like this, then what?

when she talks about her creative process she sounds so eloquente (she does in general) whenever shes asked about any of the songs.

 

whew Addistotle 

 

 

I just want to say I love this girl very much and she is such a refreshing personality to have within culture right now. I feel awful for misunderstanding her and not taking her seriously for so long, she is truly the real deal and such a ray of light and so authentic and smart and human. She actually reminds me of Dolly in a lot of ways when it comes to how she chooses to express herself in interviews etc.

Times like these is finally hitting wow. Idk summer forever is still the only one left to grow on me.

  • ATRL Moderator

LIfe's No Fun Through Clear Waters on rihpeat :WAP: this should've been a full f*cking song

My top 5:

1. Times like These

2. In the Rain

3. High Fashion

4. Money is Everything

5. Diet Pepsi

14 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

Coming back for my daily Summer Forever stanning. It's truly that song

 

L4oUj9L.gif

TRULY

I NEED a video for Summer Forever, I NEED to see Addison's vision in motion 

Headphones On is so goddamn catchy. Killer chorus. 10/10.

 

Absolutely loved the intro of Money Is Everything. She should go into the direction of annoying shallow spoiled girl vocal delivery. The trip hop sound feels like a cop out to gain credibility. Not a fan of the Charli XCX influences. I want her to be Nadia Oh for simple pop music. Not a fan of the Lana Del Rey influence either but I understand why she adopted it.

 

She should definitely differentiate herself from the Charli XCX / Hyperpop / Arca wannabe sound aka Rebecca Black. She should be maximum shameless, vapid, out of touch tone deaf celebrity.

 

Ngl, the more I'm listening the trip hop influences sound very pretty. I just think her vocal delivery should be more alive at some points. The last sentence might be contradictory to the Nadia Oh comparison: I mean alive in the sense that it evokes a reaction from the listener, not theatrical, strong vocals or non-monotonous. I highkey think the reaction to Obsessed made her try to sound more credible, adopting this ~airy~ style.

Edited by slowednreverb

my top 6 in no order

 

Aquamarine

Headphones On

Fame is a Gun

High Fashion

Summer Forever

Times Like These

the way I deleted the leak album because it sounds like absolute pure **** now that we have her actual vision for her debut.

Aquamarine is kind of the worst song by default when you think about it, everything else is just too good

15 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Aquamarine is kind of the worst song by default when you think about it, everything else is just too good

of the album?? Diet P has consistenly remained the worst of the singles to me, Aqua 2nd worst 

neither are the worst of the album imo but that is still hard to rank for me

 

45 minutes ago, okgo said:

#1 in NZ and #2 in Aus


no ******* way Goddison's first #1 being her debut album :bibliahh:

 

omg :duca: 

30 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Aquamarine is kind of the worst song by default when you think about it, everything else is just too good

me when I'm deaf:

8 minutes ago, Club classic said:

Headphones On is kind of the perfect way to finish the album

Idk if someone mentioned it, but it's genius because if you loop the album and when she puts her headphones on, the album starts all over again so she's literally listening to her own album with her headphones :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.