Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Has her label sent Fame is a Gun to radio at all or is the word "gun" going to be a problem? If not then can they send something? I feel like Headphones On should have been as big as Diet Pepsi but they didnt do much for it but it still did well for a niche type of artist. I think Summertime Forever could really do well on radio this summer tbh. They need to MOVE and capitalize on all this praise and intrigue she is generating. I want her to have another Diet Pepsi sized hit for this amazing album. Another 500M streams song!

they're not gonna do anything 

 

1klhHei.gif

 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

ATRL (the Base section) is going after Goddison

 

I think it's time to organize our Goddison activism throughout the years threads

 

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

44 minutes ago, Eglė said:

ATRL (the Base section) is going after Goddison

 

I think it's time to organize our Goddison activism throughout the years threads

 

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

We need to start bookmarking posts for when GODison starts breaking records. 10M sales 1st week is going to be our first win after all the critical acclaim. Next year it will be record breaking world tour + copacabana new record. In the meantime, I believe the Princess Diana comparisons will only grow until the UK royal family has no choice but to make her the new queen and Madonna/Björk will also want to jump on remixes to officially endorse the next supreme

 

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

1 minute ago, CBC said:

We need to start bookmarking posts for when GODison starts breaking records. 10M sales 1st week is going to be our first win after all the critical acclaim. Next year it will be record breaking world tour + copacabana new record. In the meantime, I believe the Princess Diana comparisons will only grow until the UK royal family has no choice but to make her the new queen and Madonna/Björk will also want to jump on remixes to officially endorse the next supreme

 

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

this type of post being why they're crashing out too like mad over stans overhyping/calling her Goddison? :skull: then ppl using her this week clearly just to rile up other fanbases like it happens whenever someone new releases and gets a good score or w/e :dies:

 

I do think some members need to lay off Tate (@Diet Pepsi) but then I remember some Tots (like that man who just called her a hoe a few days ago..) were already bashing Goddison during the DP/Aquamarine days here because they couldn't bear the fact she was clearly producing better quality music so

 

1klhHei.gif

 

1 hour ago, raven said:


so there's this critically acclaimed vocalist…

oh she's really coming for whitney's gig in AR2 :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, okgo said:

 

a missed opportunity of putting diet pepsi in these :eli:

Bought the vinyl which is a massive waste of money but I can't possibly justify not having album of the century

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

the price with shipping is so high but I kinda want it. Can't decide yet but thankfully we have two days to think about it :cries:

Edited by Helix

31 minutes ago, sxmescudi said:

a missed opportunity of putting diet pepsi in these :eli:

thank god they didn't. The espresso one looks like diarrhea :rip:

New York is insane :xtinass:

 

Spoiler

her voice still bugs me a bit tho

 

Fame Is A Gun reminds me so much of Sufjan's 'Video Game' particularly the verses' melody

today was definitely an interesting day on atrl for us Goddison stans :deadbanana:

 

5 minutes ago, Subversive said:

Fame Is A Gun reminds me so much of Sufjan's 'Video Game' particularly the verses' melody

wait you're SO right on this

Fame is a Gun on Spotify

 

Global #56 +3

UK #19 +12

 

Edited by moonllum

something about this album, i love it but i also get bored and hate it :deadbanana2:

Can we get a restock on the signed CDs? It'd help her sales too 

27 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

something about this album, i love it but i also get bored and hate it :deadbanana2:

I think I know what it is

 

L4oUj9L.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.