Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

I just looked at my own last.fm ... how is this already in my top 10 most played albums of all time :ahh: 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

2 hours ago, motomami said:

I just looked at my own last.fm ... how is this already in my top 10 most played albums of all time :ahh: 

Same kinda or almost lol but i've just been looping it all day. I am debating whether it still counts by the time i am clearly sleep.

another interview from the princess :gaygacat2:

she's serving bollywood glamour chic here :-*:alexz:

 

Edited by hcneymoons

1 minute ago, hcneymoons said:

another interview from the princess :gaygacat2:

she's serving bollywood glamour chic here :-*:alexz:

 

The way she said she was recently looking for her old Stan Twitter account (probably so she could delete it) :ahh: Who knows what type of mess was on there 

Of all her leaked tracks, I feel like this is one of the few tracks from that era that could live in an Addison world. 

 

It'll never happen but queen get into the studio with the girls and re-record this track for the deluxe!! 

 

 

There better be a deluxe or an extended version of New York. 

FIAG has always been a slay but that bridge really hit me close to home lately. It's so simple but so poignant 

 

I think this is what I love the most about the album. The highly emotional but presented in such minimal efficient manner oh wow oh wow mom devoured 

 

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Goaty said:

Does anybody else put Life's No Fun Through Clear Waters on loop? :celestial5: 

I don't care for Lost & Found but I have to play LNFTCW :jonny5: it's such a spiritual track and it being between TLT and HO is so good ugh

7 minutes ago, Cain said:

Is that… Kelly Osbourne?

Yeah

 

 

 

exactly hari 

 

11 hours ago, hcneymoons said:

another interview from the princess :gaygacat2:

she's serving bollywood glamour chic here :-*:alexz:

 

queenie

 

her dragging ppl saying she was more authentic at 19 dsjfgh

 

Shane not knowing anything abt Madonna or Bjork :skull:

 

 

:clap3: 

 

Coming back for my daily Summer Forever stanning. It's truly that song

 

L4oUj9L.gif

My ranking:

 

01 High Fashion
02 Summer Forever 
03 Diet Pepsi 
04 Headphones On
05 New York 
06 Money is Everything 
07 Fame is a Gun
08 Aquamarine
09 Life's No Fun Through Clear Waters 
10 Lost & Found 
11 In The Rain 
12 Times Like These

Top 5

 

1. Aquamarine

2. Fame is A Gun

3. New York

4. Headphones On

5. Summer Forever

12 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

Of all her leaked tracks, I feel like this is one of the few tracks from that era that could live in an Addison world. 

 

It'll never happen but queen get into the studio with the girls and re-record this track for the deluxe!! 

 

 

This BI,BO sounding scrap :rip:

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

Oh this classic! :jonny4:It would be a dream. Her Confessions On A Dancefloor! Get A.G. on there! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.