Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

I was just reading her Wikipedia pages (bc I'm obsessed with her now) and saw that Diet Pepsi is the only song of hers that's been pushed to US radio? They didn't even give a follow-up single a chance?

 

Kind of surprising considering she's been able to chart almost every single off this album based on initial streaming/sales interest alone. Clearly she has the potential.

 

Granted I will admit none of the singles sound like radio hits outside of Diet Pepsi and she's clearly not chasing chart success at the expense of her "weird" artistry, which I appreciate. 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

Columbia must be very happy with the numbers, especially bc she didn't had a major hit other than Pepsi (that was a cute hit but not a smash) and they underestimated her physical sales

 

iE1excy.gif

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I was just reading her Wikipedia pages (bc I'm obsessed with her now) and saw that Diet Pepsi is the only song of hers that's been pushed to US radio? They didn't even give a follow-up single a chance?

 

Kind of surprising considering she's been able to chart almost every single off this album based on initial streaming/sales interest alone. Clearly she has the potential.

 

Granted I will admit none of the singles sound like radio hits outside of Diet Pepsi and she's clearly not chasing chart success at the expense of her "weird" artistry, which I appreciate. 

yeah her label has kinda been utterly useless tbh but part of me thinks this might've been the plan though like not focusing too much on singles commercially and just keep pushing content out this year, as to build consistent momentum for the album release and hope for a gradual switch towards how she's viewed as an artist / building a fanbase... and if that's the case then props to them! but I don't wanna give them too much credit (and it'd be kinda risky because would they instantly drop her if no one had cared about the album then?) so it prob was just luck how things seemingly worked out :eddie: personally I prefered this rollout anyway, I'd much rather actually get a full body of work than wait more time for them to force a single to click (which also might not have happened)

 

15 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNdAs3KFM/

 

 

OH the improved VOCALS :jonny4:

Cmon Vocals!! Let's get some more professionally recorded performances already 

So why is there a pause in New York after the first line of the first verse?

This album is good! Glad she made such a satisfying album from top to bottom.

 

I think I'd rank the songs as follows:

 

Aquamarine

Fame Is a Gun

Headphones On

New York

In the Rain

Diet Pepsi

Summer Forever

Times Like These

High Fashion

Money Is Everything

 

The interludes are decent, too!

I'm dying at the comments to her live performances talking about how amazing it is to see someone with their body type being represented :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Gagamon said:

So why is there a pause in New York after the first line of the first verse?

I imagine listening to it on a CD player and the CD has a little scratch on it so it causes the pause every time playing it. The album has awoken some early 2000s vibes that I've been craving desperately

 

IMG-5210

Edited by Nico Robin

11 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I was just reading her Wikipedia pages (bc I'm obsessed with her now) and saw that Diet Pepsi is the only song of hers that's been pushed to US radio? They didn't even give a follow-up single a chance?

 

Kind of surprising considering she's been able to chart almost every single off this album based on initial streaming/sales interest alone. Clearly she has the potential.

 

Granted I will admit none of the singles sound like radio hits outside of Diet Pepsi and she's clearly not chasing chart success at the expense of her "weird" artistry, which I appreciate. 

omg so thats why the 'singles' were tanking on the charts:deadvision:

I was really hoping she'd go #1 but alas. Her team needs to step it up and release her smashes to radio.

im still addicted to fame is a gun omg why can't it smash sooner

I'n just enjoying the vibe and the moment this album brings chilling sipping some sauvignon blanc and escaping in wonderland :jamming:

the girl i used to be is still the girl inside of me :jonny6:

her mind

10 hours ago, Gagamon said:

So why is there a pause in New York after the first line of the first verse?

artistry

she REALLY loves high fashion... she must have fummed when the song didn't smash :dies:

10 hours ago, Gagamon said:

So why is there a pause in New York after the first line of the first verse?

because we need a second to catch our breathe or we'd all be dead by the slayage 

 

spacer.png

After listening to this quite a bit, I'm ready to say In the Rain is a masterpiece :clap3:

11 hours ago, Gagamon said:

So why is there a pause in New York after the first line of the first verse?

She's learning from the best :gaycat1:

 

 

the classics that Diet Pepsi, High Fashion and Headphones On are :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.