Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

he hated it :deadbanana4:

 

I honestly expected a not good from him so I'll take it! She's following the BTD blueprint:clap3:

Edited by sailor angel

Diet Pepsi, Fame is a Gun, Headphones On is the holy trinity :jonny5:

31 minutes ago, sailor angel said:

he hated it :deadbanana4:

 

I honestly expected a not good from him so I'll take it! She's following the BTD blueprint:clap3:

This loser is weird with women very often actually. Really don't know why people take him so seriously

42 minutes ago, sailor angel said:

he hated it :deadbanana4:

 

I honestly expected a not good from him so I'll take it! She's following the BTD blueprint:clap3:

we don't need ugly men's approval

12 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

This loser is weird with women very often actually. Really don't know why people take him so seriously

omg what a misogynist for not taking addison rae seriously!!!! he's so weird to woman period:clap3:

  • Popular Post

I'm just gonna be blunt and say what we've likely all been thinking....

 

...stan Twitter's forced hatred of Addison is nothing more than thinly veiled misogyny, not dissimilar to the pushback/mockery/misogyny Britney endured early in her career.

 

Like Britney, Addison is an unapologetic, unironically earnest and bubbly girlie-girl and for some reason that really PISSES people off because to them, well she was on TIKTOK. She *must* be ditzy/stupid/a sell-out/worthy of scorn and can't POSSIBLY also be smart and talented.

 

I'm so, so tired of it. 

Money Is Everything stucks in my head it's scary af

 

Oh Goddison the power that you hold

4 hours ago, sailor angel said:

he hated it :deadbanana4:

 

I honestly expected a not good from him so I'll take it! She's following the BTD blueprint:clap3:

Good thing his melon head isn't counted for metacritic, you lack of taste Anxiety Indulger! 

2 hours ago, Alaska. said:

 

The way she's getting closer to drop an Emotions cover someday :jonny5:

Yes singing LESSON, yesss ***** develop your vocals like a real artist would!! I'm ready for a million layers of harmonies and belting on the next album 

DIAMONDS ARE MY BEST FRIEND

LIKE I'M NORMA JEANE

SAY IT BABY DON'T LIE

MONEEEYYYYYYYSEVERYTHING

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Alaska. said:

 

The way she's getting closer to drop an Emotions cover someday :jonny5:

Yas queen extend that range!!

3 hours ago, Alaska. said:

 

The way she's getting closer to drop an Emotions cover someday :jonny5:

We're literally watching the Bible being written

 

ZFCLa7h.gif

Her music is a breath of fresh 

3 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I'm just gonna be blunt and say what we've likely all been thinking....

 

...stan Twitter's forced hatred of Addison is nothing more than thinly veiled misogyny, not dissimilar to the pushback/mockery/misogyny Britney endured early in her career.

 

Like Britney, Addison is an unapologetic, unironically earnest and bubbly girlie-girl and for some reason that really PISSES people off because to them, well she was on TIKTOK. She *must* be ditzy/stupid/a sell-out/worthy of scorn and can't POSSIBLY also be smart and talented.

 

I'm so, so tired of it. 

Thank you for saying this. People are so pressed about her :toofunny3:

What did #that bald man say about the abloom

I refuse to press play

Has her label sent Fame is a Gun to radio at all or is the word "gun" going to be a problem? If not then can they send something? I feel like Headphones On should have been as big as Diet Pepsi but they didnt do much for it but it still did well for a niche type of artist. I think Summertime Forever could really do well on radio this summer tbh. They need to MOVE and capitalize on all this praise and intrigue she is generating. I want her to have another Diet Pepsi sized hit for this amazing album. Another 500M streams song!

On 6/5/2025 at 8:43 PM, okgo said:

 

are you there @Bryan Spears what is this? :skull: is she gonna do a burlesque show or

 

Omg sorry I went away this weekend, but the venue was lowkey so weird. It felt like a faux-burlesque setting. She did do the musical theater rendition of High Fashion though. Her overall performance was oustanding and the mic was ON:ihype:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.