Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, 305 said:

This album is so ******* perfect oh my god. In The Rain is LEGENDARY

probably my favorite on the record, if pop perfection exists, she reached it with that one :jonny4:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

8 hours ago, hcneymoons said:

YASSSS PROMO :heart:

 

I had to turn this off. I felt like I was watching a tamer children's youtube video with all that adhd editing and over the top reactions :deadbanana4:

13 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

ngl this is giving me Dignity. :jonnycat:

 

@Mr. Duff

Do I have to listen? I only heard Times Like This and I like it.

i love money is everything but theres this knocking sound that only happens on the right side of my headphones and its lowkey pissing me off :suburban:

edit: i am once again considering whether my headphones are a lil broken or not?
 

Edited by flower moon

Oh I quite like Times Like These :celestial:Unfortunately most of the rest is so committed to being polite and tasteful that it forgets to be interesting in any way. This is not a girl with a voice or track presence that should be anything but subsumed in production.

5 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Any UK girlies going to the London signing today? I haven't got tickets but in the waitlist 

she's performing there too! British Sunraes won :clap3: (as they should after making all the singles chart and giving her 3 top 40 hits in her debut era) 

 

10 minutes ago, okgo said:

I rly thot Pitchy was gonna pan it to be different :dies:

 

mixtape-fire.gif

 

they adored the singles why would they 

Glad someone at Pitchfork had the common sense to rate this high. Still, after the disastrous unfair score Miley got, what Halsey said. 

Pitchfork coming through :clap3:

 

The magenta Addison vinyl sounding flawless :clap3:

 

The peoples princess being swarmed wherever she goes :clap3:

 

When we drive in your car i'm your baby, losing all my innocence in the backseat :clap3:

Had to stop listening to the album yesterday after like non stop 48hrs to not over play it and I've been like this ever since

 

V9cDi9A.png

the way OAHs are tanking the score on AOTY, oh Goddison only one album in and you already have bitter gays bothered :jonny6:

Just now, Radical Pessimism said:

In the Rain is insanely good! I think it's my favorite song from the album.

Same, this songs brings me to a whole different world. 

She 100% needs to dive deeper into Aquamarine's sound for the sophomore. 

37 minutes ago, sangi said:

they adored the singles why would they 

I mean its not like they gave any BNT, they didnt even acknowledge FIAG last week either

it could've still been "panned" / considered underwhelming as a whole or w/e idk

glad we don't have to go thru that now anyway

 

not that I really care what they'd say either way, I love it and that's what matters to me

but Goddison deserves! and the fumes are funny to watch

 

theboynamedant-bebe-rexha.gif

 

Times Like These gives Dido/Natasha Bedingfield late 90s/early 00s. My geriatric ass luvs it sm 

 

V9cDi9A.png

I could see Björk covering Aquamarine for the 21st anniversary of Medulla

  • ATRL Moderator

June 8th

Fame is a Gun

Global: #59 (+2), 1,661,640 (-126,590) (-7.08%)
United States: #32 (+1), 582,231 (-58,110) (-9.07%)
United Kingdom: #31 (-3), 154,703 (-15,680) (-9.20%)
Australia: #33 (+8), 85,818 (+1,629) (+1.93%)
Canada: #67 (-4), 71,305 (-6,197) (-8.00%)
Poland: #99 (+27), 41,762 (-2,896) (-6.48%)
Netherlands: #185 (RE), 27,058
Ireland: #28 (+6), 19,867 (-1,501) (-7.02%)
Sweden: #168 (RE), [New Peak] 19,226
Norway: #86 (+11), 14,187 (-1,986) (-12.28%)
New Zealand: #33 (+14), 13,524 (+1,191) (+9.66%)
Belgium: #155 (+18), 13,181 (-777) (-5.57%)
Singapore: #65 (+32), 10,640 (+1,642) (+18.25%)
Portugal: #144 (+25), 9,898 (-1,325) (-11.81%)
Finland: #132 (+38) [New Peak], 9,241 (-472) (-4.86%)
Czech Republic: #196 (RE), 8,796
Austria: #109 (+27) [New Peak], 8,468 (-389) (-4.39%)
Switzerland: #165 (+17), 8,294 (-1,200) (-12.64%)
Romania: #167 (+11), 5,747 (-628) (-9.85%)
Hungary: #167 (+24), 5,410 (-843) (-13.48%)
Lithuania: #53 (+27) [New Peak], 3,323 (+17) (+0.51%)
Saudi Arabia: #174 (-22), 3,320 (-149) (-4.30%)
Slovakia: #163 (RE), 3,181
United Arab Emirates: #157 (+31), 2,623 (+10) (+0.38%)
Bulgaria: #114 (+6), 2,452 (-46) (-1.84%)
Latvia: #40 (+16), 2,292 (-44) (-1.88%)
Estonia: #66 (+6), 1,915 (-133) (-6.49%)

Diet Pepsi

Global: #98 (+47), 1,326,013 (-5,304) (-0.40%)
United States: #101 (=), 366,119 (-42,465) (-10.39%)
Philippines: #157 (RE), 113,972
United Kingdom: #72 (+9), 109,624 (+3,823) (+3.61%)
Australia: #62 (+7), 60,254 (-1,141) (-1.86%)
Canada: #126 (-5), 56,542 (-3,142) (-5.26%)
Ireland: #71 (+29), 13,006 (+750) (+6.12%)
Singapore: #69 (+43), 10,552 (+1,917) (+22.20%)
Norway: #145 (RE), 10,465
New Zealand: #81 (+18), 9,386 (+438) (+4.89%)
United Arab Emirates: #126 (RE), 2,903
Latvia: #153 (RE), 1,399

New York

United Kingdom: #150 (+23), 74,913 (-3,648) (-4.64%)

So I cry (cry-ee-y)

Only in the raiiiin (only in the raiiiin)

 

lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-coachella.gif

Summer Forever didn't really click with me at first but ohemy god what a SONG :WAP:

 

This just further proves my point that you need to spend time with her songs to fully grasp it. This is heavenly :alexz:

The softness of her voice and layerings really remind me of Janet in away.  It's also such a perfect summer album because of how moody it is! 
 

After spending all weekend on my solo spiritual trip around town - at the beach, seafood market, hiking, which this album is PERFECT for- this is my current ranking. 
 

1. In the Rain

2. Aquamarine 

3. Allah On

4. Diet Pepsi 

5. Like like these 

6. High Fashion 

7. Fame is a Gun

8. Summer forever 

…………

 

New York and Money is Eveything are cute but cute next to above which are Gorg…… 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.