Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Glam said:

I know I'm super late to the party but Aquamarine sounds like it belongs in Madonna's Ray of Light album. I love a pop girl that respects the ones that came before her.

wait till you hear times like these oh mamma :jonny5:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

  • Popular Post

Apart from praising Addison herself, the team on this is SOLID (which I find quite impressive so early in her career). All of these podcast/video appearances, signings, listening parties, brand collaborations, the live shows... not only is she showing up and executing exactly what she wants to, but she's working with people who are going to put her in the right light and elevate her to the next level. Dara has not missed on any styling at ALL, Lexee obviously is a muse to Addison, Luka & Elvira are insanely crushing all of the production, Danielle Polanco's choreography complements Addison's performance in a way I've never seen before. There has not been a single miss in any department from start to finish... it's a feat of nature, really

3 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Britney's other "daughters" would never :ahh: 

 

 

 

She is so cuteee i love her so much

26 minutes ago, motomami said:

Apart from praising Addison herself, the team on this is SOLID (which I find quite impressive so early in her career). All of these podcast/video appearances, signings, listening parties, brand collaborations, the live shows... not only is she showing up and executing exactly what she wants to, but she's working with people who are going to put her in the right light and elevate her to the next level. Dara has not missed on any styling at ALL, Lexee obviously is a muse to Addison, Luka & Elvira are insanely crushing all of the production, Danielle Polanco's choreography complements Addison's performance in a way I've never seen before. There has not been a single miss in any department from start to finish... it's a feat of nature, really

i would say her team is extremely competent, but they did have a few slips here and there :suburban:

 

 

New Testament
Bible Study

Faith is Everything

Baptism

Pray & Repent
High Priest

Church Forever

In the Altar

Fame is a Sin

Rosaries Like These

Blessings Are Done Through Holy Waters

Crucifix On

 

ZFCLa7h.gif

Edited by CBC

16 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i would say her team is extremely competent, but they did have a few slips here and there :suburban:

 

 

 

22 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i would say her team is extremely competent, but they did have a few slips here and there :suburban:

 

 

shes serving 2003-2009 britney candid pret a porter fashion glam tho i stan 

19 minutes ago, CBC said:

Blessings Are Done Through Holy Waters

 

i choked

39 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i would say her team is extremely competent, but they did have a few slips here and there :suburban:

 

 

I'm chalking this one up to Addi and not Dara, but she ate anyways :ryan3:

Who would have thought this would be challenging Mayhem for my AOTY!!!

 

Tracklist I'm using, I think it flows nice:

1. New York

2. Fame is a Gun

3. Money is Everything

4. Aquamarine

5. Diet Pepsi

6. High Fashion

7. Summer Forever

8. Headphones On

9. In the Rain

10. Times Like These

 

Uptempos at beginning, midtempos/moody vibes in the middle, and more R&B vibes towards the end. I don't love Headphones On as the closing track tbh, I think Times Like These works a lot better.

that hag (Sabrina Carpenter) TRIED to steal the spotlight but the GP said NO! to her turd. Goddison won !

 

ZFCLa7h.gif

1 hour ago, CBC said:

New Testament
Bible Study

Faith is Everything

Baptism

Pray & Repent
High Priest

Church Forever

In the Altar

Fame is a Sin

Rosaries Like These

Blessings Are Done Through Holy Waters

Crucifix On

 

ZFCLa7h.gif

 

New Toy

Uncut *****

Bussy is Everything 

Hemorrhoid 
Party & Play

Used Jockstrap

Burns Forever

In the Dungeon

Cum is a Protein

Infections Like These

Porn's No Fun Through Safe Search 

Strap On

19 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

 

New Toy

Uncut *****

Bussy is Everything 

Hemorrhoid 
Party & Play

Used Jockstrap

Burns Forever

In the Dungeon

Cum is a Protein

Infections Like These

Porn's No Fun Through Safe Search 

Strap On

I recommend Pray & Repent :biblio:

Exclusive Bad World liquid filled vinyl drop tomorrow! I hope it's the whole album and not a Diet Pepsi pressing with diarrhea colored brown liquid (like the Espresso one) :suburban: 

 

Kinda hoped for a Blood Records one cause they seem prettier tbh

My vinyl & signed CDs finally arrived :jonnycat:

Spoiler

Lowkey kinda pissed because the mailman bent one of my inserts 

:suburban:

 

"Summer Forever" hit me so hard while driving and I wasn't expecting it.  

 

I've seen the light with this project.  it's a very cohesive body of work.  

listened to in the rain while walking in the rain and I transceneded to venus

 

hotinhere.thumb.gif.bc2fd99e2e899420990c

5 hours ago, ryoncé said:

ok im a flop and this is in fact the album of the century 

 

i have seen the light 

YAAASSSSS DIVE IN SISTER !!!

This has to be my favorite album since Un Verano Sin Ti. I'll give it a 4.5/5

Money Is Everything 10/10

Diet Pepsi 10/10

Summer Forever 10/10

New York 10/10

High Fashion 10/10

Headphones On 10/10

Fame Is A Gun 9/10

Aquamarine 9/10

In The Rain 8/10

Times Like These 8/10

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.