Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

after a few days i can confirm it's a skipless masterpiece :jonny5:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Ranking after the first three days:

Diet Pepsi
Aquamarine
In the Rain

Times Like These

Summer Forever

High Fashion

Headphones On

Fame is a Gun

New York

Money is Everything

 

:WAP:

I'll let it pass but her next album she needs vocal training and a better range cause this thin vocal over layering is too much especially since shes singing in the same tone in every song

Felt like a baddie on the treadmill with High Fashion playing :gaycat1:

Here for a second wind of one of the best pop songs of all time

Edited by HandsToMyself

I have to say, this is one of the best debut album in recent memory. I had the time to finally sit this one in and I can still remember how my body transported when I heard Summer Forever and In The Rain for the first time. I'm excited for what she has in store for us after this! 

10 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

Here for a second wind of one of the best pop songs of all time

Timeless classic :clap3:

hi, I'm back to confirm that I am one hundred percent fully enamored by this album now and there's literally everyfuckingthing possible sonically on there. I'm so sold, from like to love. 
 

I get so sad when these girls do so absolutely amazing with their first body of work like this because I know I'll want more and my standard for them will be set as such, sigh. 
 

9.2/10

 

 

Times Like These will be the next breakout, bookmark. 

Times Like These was on repeat this morning. Such a smash.

43 minutes ago, okgo said:

oh Pitchfork including Money Is Everything on their playlist too ouu end the corny allegations :clap3: 

 https://pitchfork.com/news/sudan-archives-addison-rae-big-thief-this-week-pitchfork-selects-playlist/

 

1klhHei.gif

 

i thought it was gonna bring the score down by 3 points what happened

 

Spoiler

it is my least favourite song though it almost brought MY score down by 3!

1klhHei.gif

 

 

In The Rain -> Fame Is Gun -> Times Like These

 

oh this 1-2-3 PUNCH

47 minutes ago, okgo said:

oh Pitchfork including Money Is Everything on their playlist too ouu end the corny allegations :clap3: 

 https://pitchfork.com/news/sudan-archives-addison-rae-big-thief-this-week-pitchfork-selects-playlist/

 

1klhHei.gif

 

MIE is an instant serotonin boost

 

the girl who get it etc.

OKAY OKAY i take back some of what I said

 

The singles work so much better in the album context, i love it.

However im not a fan over the vocals being in a high falsetto every song.

 

Over its a good album, i like its 90s elements a lot :clap3:

Friends finally settled up on venmo... Money IS Everything :jonny5: OH GODDISON

44 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Do we have a New York x Welcome To New York mashup yet

 

your-addison-cover.thumb.jpg.5a2db5d1bdf

we don't need that :khalyan2:

my most played albums this year so far:

1. Fancy That (757 plays)

2. Addison (701 plays) - combined with singles

4 hours ago, Zombieboy said:

Do we have a New York x I Love New York mashup yet 

 

sunbathinganimal

who would ask for that?

 

:khalyan2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.