Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Alaska. said:

AR2 would be excellent if it followed the RINA EP Y2K sound with the Goddison twist

 

 

yeahhh I'd love to hear her take on Cyber Stockholm Syndrome :jonnycat:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

I hate how this forum just can't stop comparing new pop girls to washed up hasbeens no one but a bunch of gay men stuck in 2000 consider relevant

 

OT: one of the best debut albums ever, my only complaint is how short it is

Edited by Kintsugi

7 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

 

she said arts AND charts :clap3: 

The only thing I am skeptical about is the tracklist, which I actually love bc it gives me room to explore different order. 

 

Did any of you rework the tracklist so far ? 

Loved the album, I need another full listen to gather my thoughts but rn my top 3 new songs are Fame is a Gun, Times Like These, and Summer Forever.

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

I hate how this forum just can't stop comparing new pop girls to washed up hasbeens no one but a bunch of gay men stuck in 2000 consider relevant

 

OT: one of the best debut albums ever, my only complaint is how short it is

probably because those hasbeens were bigger than your favs will ever be

33 minutes ago, D.Va said:

The only thing I am skeptical about is the tracklist, which I actually love bc it gives me room to explore different order. 

 

Did any of you rework the tracklist so far ? 

I feel like this would also work? Just an idea, idk.

 

1. Life's No Fun Through Clear Waters

2. Headphones

3. Aquamarine

4. Diet Pepsi

5. Money Is Everything

6. Lost And Found

7. High Fashion 

8. Fame Is A Gun

9. In The Rain

10. Summer Forever

11. New York

12. Times Like These

Crossing my fingers for a deluxe or at the very least, a webstore exclusive. I just know more pop perfection was left on the cutting room floor and they need to see the light of day 

:jonny5:

The resigned sadness and gentle acceptance that the chorus of 'Times Like These' fills me with... this album has come at the perfect time in my life :cries:

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

I hate how this forum just can't stop comparing new pop girls to washed up hasbeens no one but a bunch of gay men stuck in 2000 consider relevant

 

OT: one of the best debut albums ever, my only complaint is how short it is

 

1 hour ago, Goaty said:

In The Rain :jonny:

 

not since Hilary Duff have we had this level of divine audio about precipitation 

These comments back to back 

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

The resigned sadness and gentle acceptance that the chorus of 'Times Like These' fills me with... this album has come at the perfect time in my life :cries:

You encapsulated the feelings perfectly 

so somehow the album keeps getting better… oh goddisallah. once i play new york i HAVE to let it all play like its an experience

15 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

omg

 

 

 

I was expecting a cute top 30 album at best :WAP: 

addison outselling gaga's debut first week sales? (The Fame, 24k units)

 

maybe she chewed 

ezgif-337a2b6c9d86a5.thumb.gif.b5eab41c6

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.